PDA

View Full Version : Digisane's NSX

Digisane
2003.11.19, 11:29 PM
Hi! Been a while.

Just finished re-painting a silver 2001 NSX body. This is going to be my race body so I didn't put much attention to the details. Overall, the paint came out quite good, and I added 2 coats of clear.

Digital camera isnt that good, so it's bit blurry..

First pic:

Digisane
2003.11.19, 11:31 PM
2second pic:

Digisane
2003.11.19, 11:32 PM
3rd pic

Digisane
2003.11.19, 11:33 PM
Last one, rear of the car.

Since the car doesnt work properly I just spent time on the bodies.

Need a better digicam

bithed
2003.11.19, 11:53 PM
...Digisane...your body colour matches your rims good...I like the basic look you havegoing on there...My NSX is STILL naked and in DIRE need of some body work...

...If you have a ZOOM on your camera maybe try taking your pics from a greater distance and zooming in...it looks like the batteries in the rear of your shots are in focus...Dunno...maybe give it a try...FYI Try holding a pair of glasses in front of your camera...sometimes you can get it just right to give your shots a little more depth of field :)

arch2b
2003.11.20, 12:08 AM
either that or use the macro mode

Digisane
2003.11.20, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by bithed
...Digisane...your body colour matches your rims good...I like the basic look you havegoing on there...My NSX is STILL naked and in DIRE need of some body work...

...If you have a ZOOM on your camera maybe try taking your pics from a greater distance and zooming in...it looks like the batteries in the rear of your shots are in focus...Dunno...maybe give it a try...

Thanks! Those rims definitely look nice but they not very well made. The car isn't running in good condition though. Doesnt matter if it looks good on the shelf, right?

Haha! You're right. Those things at the back including the soldering iron are stealing the show!

It's already in close-up option. I'll try to focus it better. Camera is about 1 feet away it's still blurry. Maybe I should just use the zoom option.

Next pictures would include my chassis and a few more attempts at clarity..

Digisane
2003.11.20, 07:28 AM
Clearer pic! I hope.

Well at least they're alot better

Digisane
2003.11.20, 07:29 AM
Quart rear

Digisane
2003.11.20, 07:32 AM
Last pic! My Pro-z chassis from top.

I changed the front wheels to wide tires. They fit on my rims so might as well just use it.

Took a photo of my springs but they didnt turn out well. Didnt bother to retake. Basically, I have progressive spring on it. It somewhat works but need fine tuning.

Batteries are energizers