PDA

View Full Version : calsonic vs supra

West.F1
2003.12.06, 09:18 AM
was wondering if anyone has a supra body on their 02 and if so, how is the compatibility with the chassis?

Much that i'm a merc fan, i'm finding the AMG body isn't very sturdy and doesn't hold to the mr02 chassis very well.

So now i'm debating on getting either the blue calsonic (again) or the castrol supra.

latency
2003.12.06, 09:47 AM
Hey Chief!

If you still have the enzo body, I have grown to love it. In the beginning I really hated how "light" the rear end felt because of the mid-motor mount, but after running it so much, John and I prefer that mid mount to the 1.5 that he ran for a while.

It takes a long time to get used to the light rear end. Now it is hot into the corners, slow out, whereas with the MR01's it was more slow into the corners, fast out. I gain time into corners, but lose time on the exit (not a lot of weight on wheels, so acceleration takes more roll on).

Kevin runs the supra on his MR01, so that does not help you at all, but he also ran the Skyline, and he loves the Supra so much more. Looks cool too. :)

West.F1
2003.12.06, 07:04 PM
If you still have the enzo body..

sorry, sold it to mike

I prefer that mid mount to the 1.5..

yeah, yeah.. to each their own. I'm good with the 1.5. least for now. Next time i show up i'll still spank ya:eek: :D

Kevin runs the supra on his MR01, so that does not help you at all

hey, if you can't help me, then step aside:mad: :D j/k

arch2b
2003.12.06, 08:52 PM
how does this do;)
http://mini-zracer.com/albums/album101/Project5.sized.jpg
http://mini-zracer.com/albums/album101/IMG_0070.sized.jpg

i LOVE this setup! ditched the enzo after the first week...

my supra album has lots of pictures

latency
2003.12.06, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by West.F1

yeah, yeah.. to each their own. I'm good with the 1.5. least for now. Next time i show up i'll still spank ya:eek: :D

But, you HAVE to show up!! :)

West, I bought that Skyline today, and I would go with the Supra after looking at Arch's pics, looks like a good fit.