PDA

View Full Version : New Enzo has no reverse.

Deadite
2004.01.03, 08:35 PM
I just got my car from ******.com yesterday. I unpacked it and put batts in and ran it for a second reverse and forward worked. I turned it off and then came back to run it turned car on and nothing abnormal....I then turned the remote control on and from engine area a buzzing sound came ... nothing was moving or anything. I raced the car around it went forward turned normal and still was buzzing and then I found when i hit reverse it wouldn't go. I don't understand it worked fine on my test of 1 minute then when come to use reverse won't work and car makes buzzing when controller turned on. HELP!!?!!?!?!

:mad: :confused: :(

MoFO
2004.01.03, 09:18 PM
wat remote is it?

MoFO
2004.01.03, 09:21 PM
i think is ur transmitter...

Deadite
2004.01.03, 09:31 PM
From what I've read its the new prefex controller the one with the white logo on the base. I hope someone here has something they can tell me. Again the car only starts buzzing once the remote has been turned on and forward and left right work normally except darn reverse :<

Draconious
2004.01.03, 09:40 PM
open the door to the left of the wheel on the transmitter, and center the throttle... ;) (this is very common, ppl dont know the door opens).

MoFO
2004.01.03, 09:56 PM
Drac i read my manual...it took me 5 mins to open it tho...lolz..its on pretty tight...lolz

warthog
2004.01.04, 09:45 AM
deadite, that what draconious said should work. Otherwise try changing the position from a->b or b->a on the back of your transmitter.

jude26
2004.01.11, 09:57 PM
I had the same problem. No reverse. I was freaking out until I realized that it might be the throttle trim. It has to be exactly at a certain point for it to work properly. Weird, the MR-01 wasn't that anal.
I've also noticed that there is a lot of noise coming from the car, not really glitching, just a whinning type sound. Anyone else experiencing this?

Draconious
2004.01.11, 10:12 PM
the whining noise is the center point tone... when u get the knob on the TX in the right place the tone on the car will go away... thus you found the cars senter point and have matched the radio to that car... all ESC have some sort of center point tone or light.

jude26
2004.01.12, 07:17 AM
Is this also why I hear a glitching sound? I hear a beeping, glitching type sound coming from the front servo, but the wheels aren't actually moving. Is this normal?

Draconious
2004.01.12, 07:28 AM
The servo does not have an audible tone, you know its centered when the car goes straight ;). The micro-glitching is just the servo doing its job maintaining the heading the transmitter is telling it too

jude26
2004.01.12, 12:17 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks.
I was starting to get a little worried since its always making sounds, even when I'm not touching the transmitter.