PDA

View Full Version : Question for all you people living in sweden

El Padre
2004.02.10, 06:12 PM
Does anyone know if the mini-T is available in Stockholm? If yes, where? It isn't in my country, so I would like to buy one while I'm here.

Thanks

minten
2004.02.11, 09:12 AM
Welcome El Padre!

I haven't seen the Mini-T available in the shops here. But it was a few months since I visited the LHS's.

I stil doubt that they are available because of the fact that no one is talking about them very much and I haven't seen anyone on the tracks.

For the time beeing it's mostly about modifications on existing MR-02's and the Atomic damper and homemade chassis.

For how long are you going to stay and when are you coming? If you have the time I'll suggest you to visit Cargel Racing. a rental place for Mini-Z racing. Located in the City center. www.cargel.se

Or maybe come and visit us at LMRC, www.lidingo-miniracing.se

Regards
Marcus

El Padre
2004.02.11, 05:36 PM
I'm in Stockholm right now, I will be here till saturday. I'm staying with a friend and he couldn't care less about mini-z, so unfortunatly I won't make it to the tracks.

Can you please give me the adress of your lhs, or even better a site where i can find some? I tried the yellow pages, but i don't speak Swedish so i don't know what to look for.

Thanks.

minten
2004.02.11, 06:20 PM
In the city center there are two LHS
Roffes (www.rmf.se) A small "hole inte the wall" type of store. Good sortiment for Mini-Z though. The address is on the web and you should be able to find it via the maps on the "gulasidorna.se" lock for "Karta" and type in the address.

And then it's Wentzels in Gallerian (your friend should know where Gallerian is). Bigger store but everytime when I want something it's not in store :-/ And they don't have a webpage.

Sorry that you can't make it to the tracks. Be more prepared and come and visit next time in Stockholm.

/Marcus

amac
2004.02.14, 11:41 AM
I have a quick question for anyone who lives in Sweden. Do they make good swedish meatballs?

**is this really of any importance or how does this have anything to do with this thread? if this pointless posting continues i will delete them and other options are at my disposal

El Padre
2004.02.15, 05:09 PM
Thank you very much for helping me. I went to the one in Gallerian, but they didn't have the parts I needed :). They also didn't have a mini-T.

minten
2004.02.16, 10:39 AM
Thought so. Wentzels isn't the first place to go ;-)

But I hope that you had a pleasant stay and bring your car next time.

/Marcus