PDA

View Full Version : Twin turbo but no reverse

HKS117
2002.02.01, 05:37 PM
I just recently installed a GPM twin turbo and an x-speed motor.It's very quick and was working perfectly.Yes I had reverse.

But then after about 2 hours of driving time I started to get a gliching where I wouldn't be able to reverse at all,then sometimes I would.As time progressed I would only be able to reverse if I was lucky.

The whole time I was able to drive forward and steer perfectly.So I know atleast all my wires are connected...Any ideas on what's wrong?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mondo
2002.02.01, 06:37 PM
HKS117,

Remove the T-Turbo and see if the motor reverses if working of the Mini-Z RX/ESC. If so, then that Turbo needs to be returned.
If not, then your RX/ESC could be suspect, but I doubt it.

Mondo

HKS117
2002.02.02, 09:50 PM
OK well I did two things.First I was told it could be my motor because of lose or burnt capacitors so I did that and still no reverse.Then to make sure it was my turbo and not my esc I then attached my turbo to another car and of course no turbo so I'll be sending back the turbo to GPM for another one.Hopefully I'll get one that works properly hopefully I won't have the same touble again.

Mondo
2002.02.02, 10:07 PM
HKS117,

Rather the Turbo than the RX/ESC huh?

Count your blessings :D

Mondo

HKS117
2002.02.03, 07:26 PM
Yeah I rather that than my $100 ESC...For now I'm just running an x-speed.I'm thinking of contacting NOMOTORLIMIT for one of his nifty little motors.