PDA

View Full Version : MR02 MM and RM stock tire compounds.

rmfroyd
2004.03.02, 07:29 AM
This might have been answered before, but I searched and couldn't find it. I have been getting a slection of tires together for my cars, but I was wondering what the tire compound is of the stock tires. I believe that the RM cars have a softer compound than the MM cars but I am not sure of the exact amount. Just wondering if anyone knew for sure. Also I thought I would add that if you guys/girls need a quick, cheap, and flexible track border, go to lowes or home depot and pick up some cheap air-line tubing. Its flexible, soft, and the cars won't hop over it. best of all you can just roll it up and put it away when you are done. 50 feet for about 10 bucks.

PAULANGELO
2004.03.02, 08:05 AM
If I'm not mistaken, all the stock tires are 50's. Some of the tires that come with after market wheels are even harder.

Draconious
2004.03.02, 01:34 PM
The MR01 Readysets and AutoScales come with the 50's... as far as I know its the same with the MR02... however my MR02 stock tires did feel softer than 50.. like they are 40 or or something... possibly 30, but I doubt it...

herman
2004.03.02, 09:25 PM
i agree with drac... stocks come in 50... but the newer tires on the mr02 series (rm & mm) feel a lot softer than 50's... probably a 40...