PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a mini-z track in Colorado??

RedRSX
2004.03.20, 05:24 PM
Hey, I was wondering if there is anyone from Colorado on this forum, and if so, if they know of any mini-z tracks here. It sucks not being able to race with anyone...im trying to get my friend to buy an F1 so that we can race together, but i dont know if hes gonna buy one. :confused:

lfisminiz
2004.03.21, 09:11 PM
If you cant find a track to run at in your area.try to get some guys into the miniz hobby with you.Then you can make or get a rcp track to put in one of your basements or where ever you have room.You will have as much fun.Thats what we did.We have about 4 to 6 people to run when we get together.

RedRSX
2004.03.21, 09:12 PM
i only know one other person on this forum that is from Colorado :(

lfisminiz
2004.03.21, 09:22 PM
Dont forget freinds at school or work,brothers,sisters,relatives,neighbors.You would be surprised at the interest you can get from people after they see the minizs.

rkk
2004.03.22, 12:44 AM
I'm in Aurora but don't have a F1 yet. Hopeing to pick one up very soon. I think there is at least one other person on this board from Denver

RedRSX
2004.03.22, 09:05 AM
Well, at least more people from Colorado are surfacing. I know Buckaroobonsai is in Denver. So thats 3 so far. Right now, im racing on a tennis court that is like 2min by foot from my house. Its a lot of fun to just open it up:D

imjonah
2005.02.12, 07:59 PM
Well, at least more people from Colorado are surfacing. I know Buckaroobonsai is in Denver. So thats 3 so far. Right now, im racing on a tennis court that is like 2min by foot from my house. Its a lot of fun to just open it up:D
I live in Longmont.