PDA

View Full Version : Ken Mifune or Hammer: Mini-tile Track Layout plz

francis_Z
2004.04.07, 09:59 AM
Hi Ken/Hammer:

Was wondering if you could render a 3D image of the attached Mini-tile 30cm track layout. Hope this is not too much to ask. I just want to see it in 3D but I don't have the tools nor the skills to do it.

Thanks in advance.

RCPMini-z
2004.04.07, 12:16 PM
francis_Z, your layout would only need one finish line set. The 30 cm track comes complete with 72 straights, 12 inside corner and 12 outside corner rails. 96 tiles and side rails total. The finish line print is on both sides of the tiles.

AT89
2004.04.07, 03:12 PM
that has to be expensive!!!!!

Hammer
2004.04.07, 03:56 PM
francis_Z, here you go. Good luck with your track. ;)

francis_Z
2004.04.07, 04:10 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

That looks awesome. I can't wait to get this track setup. Will also expand it in the future by adding blank tiles to make the straightaway and the sweeper at the end 3 tiles wide.

francis_Z, here you go. Good luck with your track. ;)

buks
2004.04.07, 04:34 PM
Hey Hammer - excellent rendering. You setting up a service for everyone ? :D :D :D

Hammer
2004.04.07, 07:31 PM
I must say francis_Z caught me when I was feeling generous, I had a few extra minutes and I support this hobby. :) Rest assured I do not provided these images for free. Actually, Iím sure you donít even want to know how much I charge my clients for my services. ;)

francis_Z
2004.04.07, 08:59 PM
Now, now, now. Let's not talk about $$$ here. ;)
Let's just concentrate on the beauty of that creation :D :D :D

j/k

Thanks again Hammer! As soon as the mini-tiles hits RCPs warehouse, I'd be all over one set. :)

Hammer
2004.04.07, 09:10 PM
Obviously, itís not about money. Itís about the hobby! ;) Enjoy your track. :D

Ken Mifune
2004.04.08, 12:36 AM
...I was feeling generous, I had a few extra minutes... I do not provide these images for free... you donít even want to know how much I charge my clients for my services. Nice work Hammer. Agreed, 3D modelling is not cheap.

I too support this hobby so I don't mind posting renderings of special events like the RCX Nationals track layouts for any attending racer to review/study.

The new RCP Trackmaker will be a useful tool. A 3D or iso-view version should not be too far away.