PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles area race

Cleaner-Z
2002.02.06, 04:08 PM
Is anyone in here from Los Angeles area other myself and NoMotorLimit? If you are and want to race with us and 5 other people go ahead and post some replys... We don't race for money or pink slip or anything like that ok? So don't worry... I might want to get something together and try to build an awesome track idealable for Mini-Z so everyone can race.

Thanks,:D

HBminiz
2002.02.08, 03:52 PM
I live down in O.C. Where do you guys race?

Cleaner-Z
2002.02.08, 08:29 PM
We race around L.A. area off the 10 freeway. But I'm trying to get a park around Norwalk area because I checked out the place and it's great R/C cars, especially the Mini-Zs... Let me know it you're interested and we'll try to get everything together.

Sweet....;) ,

Mini-Z Fan
2004.04.09, 04:06 PM
COOL! Me & my 2 bros, join! Wer?

dohc
2004.05.11, 12:44 AM
im in norwalk, when? =D. i kinda stepped off mini z / rc cars and spent my money on my 1/1 scale toy car ;p

Mini-Z Fan
2004.05.11, 12:56 AM
im in norwalk, when? =D. i kinda stepped off mini z / rc cars and spent my money on my 1/1 scale toy car ;p

Me & my bros. where located in Anaheim, We have the RCP track, we're kinda b-z now, can you mail me your phone # so we can call you maybe this weekend if we are going to set-up the track. hayj777@aol.com

TNB
2004.05.11, 02:08 AM
New radio, new Hummer, new track....

What about me? J/K. I'll see you when you visit here again. This time, don't forget Britney. :D

Queso
2004.05.14, 11:46 PM
is it open to just anybody ?

I live in OC and am looking to race
if you like drop me a line
foxworthy@adelphia.net

Mini-Z Fan
2004.05.17, 01:25 AM
New radio, new Hummer, new track....

What about me? J/K. I'll see you when you visit here again. This time, don't forget Britney. :D
hehehehe...........
We will be there June 12, @ MGM see you at Danseys

NOMOTORLIMIT
2004.05.22, 01:41 PM
The next LA Mini Z get together will have a Mini-Z cup sized RCP Track.

We will make the announcement as soon as we are available.

RCP Track = 4 - 7 L tracks combined!

TNB
2004.05.24, 12:15 AM
If the track is at least "5Ls", open classes, and there is plenty of advance notice, there may be a couple of Las Vegans headed your way.

Mr. P
2004.06.01, 08:05 PM
I see that you gentlemen are looking for a place to race. Well here it is
Address: Net Zone
1505 S. Riverside Ave.
Rialto, CA 92376
(909)877-2648
Track size: 40 feet by 18 feet
Surface: Ozite
Lap counter: KO propo (the one that you do not need to carry transponder)

When: Saturday, June 5, 2004, at 17:00
Price : FREE for this week end.
Motive: We are promoting Mini Z activities
Car set up: Softest possible tire in the back(8 to 10 degree).
Some toe in up front and you are set for the battle.

Let me know if you gentle man are interested.

TNB
2004.06.01, 09:43 PM
Surface: Ozite
Motive: We are promoting Mini Z activities
No interest in Ozite here, but what Mini-Z parts are you carrying in stock?

Mr. P
2004.06.02, 12:28 AM
Mostly for F1 and MR02 from Kyosho and P/N racing.

herman
2004.06.02, 01:07 AM
hey mr p...

how is the ko propo system working? i can't remember if it was you i wrote to asking how much the system would cost... in any case would you mind telling us how much did it cost? is your system the 6 car or the 12 car system? and how does it work thus far?

any website / pics of your track?

Mr. P
2004.06.03, 03:04 AM
Basically it detect the radio frequency side band that all of the crystal on receivers are emitting. Since each crystal are unique(frequency wise) the sensor have a preset number for each frequency. Once the car pass over the sensing wire the detector translate it to preset car number and send it to PC. I am not sure about the cost now but you can check with KO propo. The unit that we are using is capable of sensing 12 cars.

West.F1
2004.07.23, 01:16 PM
say you fellow californians. I grew up in L.A and am flying out there to visit the folks. I'll be there all of next week. You guys meeting regularly at Net Zone or anywhere else?

I won't be able to race since i'm leaving my Z stuff behind. Traveling light. However i can still watch and take pics.

LMK so i can check things out.

Mr. P
2004.07.24, 02:58 AM
I am not sure of other place else but at the Net Zone we normally have more turn out on Wednesday night. We race at 7:30 Pm. On Saturday night since there are more races out door we have experience fewer racers than in winter time.

You are most welcome to check us out. PN racing with RCP and RCKenon will host a race on September for mini Z at Net Zone track. You can find out more from PNRacing.com site.