PDA

View Full Version : RCP Track April Shipment

RCPMini-z
2004.04.20, 04:11 PM
The April shipment of Wide Ovals, blank 50 cm tiles, Wide L's and mini-tile tracks have arrived at our warehouse. I will start processing all backorders and new orders on Monday the 26th of April. Thank you for your patience.

RCP-Tracks, Inc

arch2b
2004.04.20, 05:49 PM
when will we be able to buy misc tiles/rails seperately?

also, when will the new pin sets be avaiable?

francis_Z
2004.04.20, 06:24 PM
Yipppeeee!

Finally, the Mini-tile 30! Can't wait.

buks
2004.04.21, 03:04 AM
RCP-dude,

RE : Mini tile tracks

I've still had no contact from either Kyosho or their distributor in the UK. I suspect its because they may be waiting to see if the RCP track is popular before they stock it (mini-z's not very common in the UK apparently).

Your help in this has been greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Buks

Cian
2004.04.21, 10:31 AM
I've still had no contact from either Kyosho or their distributor in the UK. I suspect its because they may be waiting to see if the RCP track is popular before they stock it (mini-z's not very common in the UK apparently).

Hey Buks, I'm trying to get a track shipped to Ireland, have you received any quotes on cost of shipping yet?

buks
2004.04.21, 02:00 PM
Cian - RCPMini-z has passed my details onto the uk distributor for Kyosho. Basically it will cost far too much to ship the track from the US or Japan. I rang ripmax about the mini track but they said they had no plans to sell it over here. Hopefully they will change their minds ......

Buks

PS - Arch2b has a photo in his gallery of the parcels containing his RCP tracks. As he states in the photo he ordered one wide L and an offroad set. Presumably the mini track set parcelled up would be about the same size as the offroad set ? Heres the url to Arch2bs picture I'm referring to - http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album194/IMG_0311

I reckons that would cost a packet to ship to Ireland from the US. If you go to www.ripmax.com and get the contact details you could try asking them to stock it - maybe they'll consider it after I rang the other week.

Good luck - let me know how you get on.

Buks