PDA

View Full Version : album error

pHREDD
2004.04.21, 01:32 PM
Sometimes when I try to add or edit a album i get this error message

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/mini-zracer.com/html/gallery/classes/User.php on line 155"

is this something I am doing wrong or is it a system bug?

TNB
2004.04.21, 03:59 PM
I noticed that if a page didn't have enough photos then an album couldn't be created and responded with an error message. I basically filled the first page with photos, then created an album on the second page, then moved the album to the first page, then created another album on the second page and moved it to the first page. After the albums were created, I then moved all the photos into the respective albums. Now I have the first page filled with albums and more on the second page. There may be an easier way, but that is how I got around the error message and created the albums in Gallery TNB.

arch2b
2004.04.21, 04:29 PM
i too was plagued by that error in the begining.... i bugged russ whom was managing the gallery at the time (still is too) for him to create the album which he did and i don't know how...

i don't have the problem anymore but i still get logout/login errors occasionally.

Wedginator
2004.04.21, 05:12 PM
I kinda bypassed that problem by clicking on another link, then pressed the back button and then i could create a new album. However, I do get a problem when uploading images. Is there a file size limitation? My pictures are about 300-500 kb unedited and I can't upload those properly. In the middle of the upload, it just gives a "page not found" screen. I had to edit the image to 800x600 pixels and under certain filesize. Also, It's difficult to upload more than one file at once. I had to upload one by one which is very time consuming. How do you guys solve that?

arch2b
2004.04.21, 05:17 PM
download the gallery manager software found on the upload image popup. i just did this last week and uploaded 40 images at once :eek: worked great.

G-Class
2004.12.22, 09:18 AM
I can't even get in to edit my album. It says incorrect password or username. I've tried every password I can think of that I have ever used and still can't get in. This only happens in the Gallery section on this website. Can anyone help me?

mini-z
2004.12.22, 09:34 AM
Email gallery@ w/ your username and password and we'll reset it.

G-Class
2004.12.22, 12:52 PM
Email sent.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.12.23, 01:44 AM
If I wanted to change my album password would I have to email the gallery as well? I don't see the option up front in the gallery.

arch2b
2004.12.23, 08:55 AM
If I wanted to change my album password would I have to email the gallery as well? I don't see the option up front in the gallery.
yes, all permissions are controlled by the gallery moderators :p