PDA

View Full Version : Where is every one????

mini-z racing
2004.06.13, 01:23 PM
The summer point series started last week at Cp mini-R/C raceway and every one that said they will be racing didn't show up, The brand new RCP surface is down and makes the cars handle great, this surface will even up the pack, time to get those cars out and race them. MONDAYS- F1 , TUESDAYS- mro1 or mro2 mod, and THURSDAYS- mro1 stock. Free open practise from 5:00 to 7:00 raceing starts at 7:00 With paid entry fee

West.F1
2004.06.14, 10:35 AM
summer activities most likely. People are doing other things now that the weather has perked up.

It'd probably be a good idea not to race for points like we do in dayton since participation will be hit and miss. Just a thought.

If i lived near your area i'd be there racing for sure :D

pHREDD
2004.06.14, 11:30 AM
So would I

PAULANGELO
2004.06.14, 01:11 PM
Hey Andrew, As West said, summer is a bad time for me. I have talked with Eric and he is aware that I wil be back for the fall. I do show up when I can and will probebly be there for a little while Thursday during the day.

TJFBryant
2004.06.14, 02:43 PM
I am going to try and be there also. With new job hours and me moving to another apartment with my wife..I have SO many things to do this summer....its so hard to find the time to come on Week nights. I wish they had something going on the Weekends...thats when I have the most free time, its a shame I can't be there.

I ll try to make it for the Stock points series but can't make any guarentees....its really difficult, and I am so bummed.

Hopefully, I ll be there....Paul...sorry about those few times I said I'd be there and I didn't show up...honestly....for me things never work out as planned.

How many people are coming on stock night?? MOD night??

TJFBryant
2004.06.14, 02:43 PM
I am going to try and be there also. With new job hours and me moving to another apartment with my wife..I have SO many things to do this summer....its so hard to find the time to come on Week nights. I wish they had something going on the Weekends...thats when I have the most free time, its a shame I can't be there.

I ll try to make it for the Stock points series but can't make any guarentees....its really difficult, and I am so bummed.

Hopefully, I ll be there....Paul...sorry about those few times I said I'd be there and I didn't show up...honestly....for me things never work out as planned.

How many people are coming on stock night?? MOD night??

mini-z racing
2004.06.14, 07:29 PM
so far only one kid showed up for stock but for mod we had 4 last week but alot of people didnt make it so well see what happends tomarrow ;)