PDA

View Full Version : part pics

Maximus
2004.07.07, 03:51 PM
i love this site and what it has to offer but it is a pain to go searching at other sites to see parts and then i am tempted to buy them there :( . please try to add pics to the parts pages :)

TNB
2004.07.07, 06:58 PM
Did you check the gallery?

http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/parts_in_use

Maximus
2004.07.08, 05:03 PM
i know about that but it would be soo much easier if the pictures were right next to the prices and other info

TNB
2004.07.08, 06:47 PM
I agree. ;)

Racemonster505
2004.07.09, 01:58 AM
Add pics to everything in the shop.

How can you window shop when the shades are pulled down?

It's fustrating when I look at a readyset and half of them got no pics.

G-Class
2004.07.12, 03:54 PM
I would like to see what I would be buying. I think there should be a pic of every product on here.

Firestorm450
2004.07.13, 08:23 PM
also, the parts for the different types (mr-01, overland, monster) seem to be in a totally random order. it would be nice if they were all together.

TNB
2004.07.14, 12:23 AM
I understand everyone's frustration. Tonight, I was looking at MMT wheels on MZR, bouncing back and fourth between the shop and the photo gallery. It's not that bad since I have two monitors, but still…. As I narrowed my decision down to two different sets of AVM wheels, I was still undecided because there are no photos of the wheels on any MMTs and I’ve never seen the wheels in person. Then I turned to e-bay and although e-bay didn't have any photos of tires mounted on MMT wheels, there were nice large clear photos of the wheels. The bad thing or the good thing is that I ended up spending more on e-bay since I purchased even more MMT option parts.

Maxfield
2004.07.16, 12:48 AM
I can't agree more with this thread. Mini-z racer.com is losing tons of business by not having photo's in their shop online sections. I can say for myself, that they've lost out on several hundreds of dollars in the last few months from me alone, because I couldn't tell what I was buying.

I think your forums are the best for Mini-z's, please bring the rest of your site up to par so I can spend more money here. I have ordered a lot of stuff from this site, bit I don't have the time to flip around to confirm what I'm buying matches the part #.

This should be your #1 priority if you are thinking of this as a business venture. (Unless , of course, your just altruistic and want to host a great forums website.)

My 2 cents....again.