PDA

View Full Version : RCP Rules!

revzalot
2004.08.24, 02:55 AM
I'm enjoying the mini tile 96. Hope you guys can start playing with elevations. I'd like to recreate Laguna Seca with the infamous Zanardi Pass!

arch2b
2004.08.24, 06:36 AM
I'm enjoying the mini tile 96. Hope you guys can start playing with elevations. I'd like to recreate Laguna Seca with the infamous Zanardi Pass!
need only look at my overland trail ;)

byebye
2004.08.24, 06:48 AM

Do you mean andretti hairpin? Or the corkscrew?

revzalot
2004.08.24, 01:54 PM
Very nice track Arch2b. What do you use to store your collection? I'm looking for something I can haul and store at the same time.

ByeBye: The Zanardi pass is the highest elevation of the Laguna Seca and then it drops quick while you turn left and right. During the late 90's Zanardi passed Herta going off the track for one second and back on the last lap of the race to win.

arch2b
2004.08.24, 02:16 PM
my track doesn't travel ;) it has always been where it is other than trying outside once.

Bad Company
2004.08.24, 04:20 PM
my track doesn't travel ;) it has always been where it is other than trying outside once.
That's right, he just makes some of us drive two hours to race on it. ;) :p :D

byebye
2004.08.24, 05:05 PM
ByeBye: The Zanardi pass is the highest elevation of the Laguna Seca and then it drops quick while you turn left and right. During the late 90's Zanardi passed Herta going off the track for one second and back on the last lap of the race to win.

So it is the cork screw
Heres a pic of me on the "zenardi pass"

arch2b
2004.08.24, 05:12 PM
that's not you on the track is it? ;)

byebye
2004.08.24, 05:16 PM
Yeah it was my last weekend there with the car before I had it shipped and finally got to do a parade lap. I have an in car video, the wife and kid were with me, but she couldn't hold the camera still. Didn't get to go fast but did get to run it on the track.

revzalot
2004.08.25, 12:02 AM
Yeah it was my last weekend there with the car before I had it shipped and finally got to do a parade lap. I have an in car video, the wife and kid were with me, but she couldn't hold the camera still. Didn't get to go fast but did get to run it on the track.

How'd you like the dip? Was the drop that drastic you can feel like your floating?

byebye
2004.08.25, 06:55 AM
YOu can't see the bottom untill you are on your way down. KInda scary at first but once your in you have to whip it left then right and you are on your way. Of course I wasn't drinving an F1 and taking it at 50mph but even at 20mph it was like a roller coaster ride.

Skurge
2004.11.06, 02:22 PM
it would be nice to re-create the laguna track......I think that would be way to much work tho

sidebar....i'll be at laguna next september with my car running it on the track

its the all mazda track day once a year(missed it this year)