PDA

View Full Version : Need help Again.. LOL

nitrojunk
2004.09.07, 07:29 AM
My son just broke one of these " GPM Alloy Front Knuckle Arm Set 0 Deg. for Mad Force" Well not this one, but the stock one.. I dont think the store here has it.. all the other places are in Hong Kong. His rims will be here tomm. and boy will he be crying if he cant use his truck with his new rims.. lol

Anyone know were I can buy them in the states? Thanks

bithed
2004.09.07, 08:36 AM
...if he broke the knuckle its pretty easy to fix...basically replace with a screw or bolt..check thrugh the monster threads...If he broke the STEERING ROD, which i dont think he has, but if he has...its SUPER GLUE TIME!!

nitrojunk
2004.09.07, 08:38 AM
he broke the pin that goes threw the stearing link.. the pin is lost and the rest broke inside..

Just looking for this piece" GPM Alloy Front Knuckle Arm Set 0 Deg. for Mad Force", but only seee them in stock in Hong Kong

bithed
2004.09.07, 08:42 AM
...we dont need the pin...its gone...screw in a screw, bolt in a bolt..pretty easy...The rest broke inside? im not sure what you mean...if worse comes to worse bend a paper clip to SOME sort of shape..and then cover it in solder...We CAN fix it...We have the technology...Gum wrapper perhaps? :D

nitrojunk
2004.09.07, 09:09 AM
i guess I'll have to try something like that unless I can find a place with that gpm part in stock

Stagg
2004.09.09, 04:16 PM
do somthing like that, just for a short fix, and just order the part from hong kong. or where ever.

This isnt the one u wanted but may work, im not very sure.