PDA

View Full Version : Mini-ZRacing.com Article Requests?

mini-z
2004.09.19, 03:15 PM
Do you have a part you'd like to see reviewed, or a how-to you'd like to see written? Let us know in this thread! :)

Twenty-Se7en
2004.09.19, 03:34 PM
There are so many parts that I would love to see reviewed. What to chose, I don't want to flood the thread.

How about a Ball Bering Differential VS Stock Differentials. Any brandname would do. Also, if I may be pushy, I would like to see a how-to on setting up a ball-differential for different track surfaces (especially RCP tracks ;) )

mini-z
2004.09.22, 11:07 AM
What to chose, I don't want to flood the thread.

Please, flood away! :D

ExtraPickles
2004.09.22, 12:58 PM
How about a Ball Bering Differential VS Stock Differentials. Any brandname would do. Also, if I may be pushy, I would like to see a how-to on setting up a ball-differential for different track surfaces (especially RCP tracks ;) )

That would be a great one to start. Also, from my perspective as a newbie, it would be nice to see pics of more items you have for sale in the store as well as some descriptions... without having to chase all around the web and the gallery to find them. I personally would buy alot more "stuff" if I had a clue as to what it fit and what it was for... But I digress...

-pickles

mini-z
2004.09.22, 01:10 PM
EP, just to clarify, this is for the Mini-ZRacing.com news site - we're working on MZR v3.0, please post your ideas and feedback for that here:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4441

Thanks! :)