2004.09.30, 03:20 PM
I have a monster with a mounted X5 body

Titanium Main gear
oil shocks
alloy knuckles
bearings
6-cell mod
alloy shock mounts

the only problem is it has a broken servo case. I mounted a spare OL servo case on it for the time being but the new case is only $5-6 depending on where you get it ;)

I just dont play with it anymore because Im away at school. I want a racer because they have cool bodies out and it will double as something to sit and look good on top of my TV.

I wont be able to get any pics until I go back hom to KC next week....

cosmo_k
2004.10.02, 07:12 AM
I have a monster with a mounted X5 body

Titanium Main gear
oil shocks
alloy knuckles
bearings
6-cell mod
alloy shock mounts

the only problem is it has a broken servo case. I mounted a spare OL servo case on it for the time being but the new case is only $5-6 depending on where you get it ;)

I just dont play with it anymore because Im away at school. I want a racer because they have cool bodies out and it will double as something to sit and look good on top of my TV.

I wont be able to get any pics until I go back hom to KC next week....

u have mail...

Ninja
2004.10.02, 08:05 PM
FYI, if you have a very strong motor in it you might not want to put it on top of your TV. i have a couple motors that will pull the color out of my PC monitor from about a foot away :o

GHOST
2004.10.04, 06:20 PM
You got mail

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.04, 06:54 PM
Holy crap Ninja, must been some sweet motors.

Mondo
2004.10.05, 02:29 AM
i have a couple motors that will pull the color out of my PC monitor from about a foot away :o

Then it's time to invest in an LCD / TFT monitor. That way your Z's and PC can co-exist in harmony ;)

TeaQue
2004.10.05, 11:54 AM
Replies have een sent to both emails!

Ninja
2004.10.05, 02:41 PM
Then it's time to invest in an LCD / TFT monitor. That way your Z's and PC can co-exist in harmony ;)
yeah, i have a pretty old monitor, but it is 17" (way better than my new 15" HP)