PDA

View Full Version : Shipping costs for french customers !!!

Tonyz
2004.10.14, 08:50 AM
Hi,
I'm waiting since a long time for the RCP system but you can't find it in europe.
So could you tell me if the RCP Tracks Mini Tile 96 is available on your online shop.
If yes, is it possible to send it in france (is it a big package), could you tell me the shipping costs, how many time it will take for arrive in france ???

Sory for my english, i hope that you will understand my message!!!
THE IS A LOT OF RACER IN FRANCE, PLEASE HELP US !!!!

sando
2004.10.14, 12:21 PM
1. i tried to order one for germany....no way ( much bigger than france :) )
2. there are no blank tiles,so if you want a bigger track you have to buy the whole
package again :(

sers

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.14, 12:52 PM
It is a HUGE package... you're not talking something small here, i'm thinking that it will run you quite a lot. I wouldn't even want to know what the price is over there. Why don't you try and contact Kyosho or a Kyosho dealer, they should be able to get some of those... I think they call them something different though, like Grand Prix Mini or something... i'm not quite sure though.

Tonyz
2004.10.14, 03:55 PM
It is a HUGE package... you're not talking something small here, i'm thinking that it will run you quite a lot. I wouldn't even want to know what the price is over there. Why don't you try and contact Kyosho or a Kyosho dealer, they should be able to get some of those... I think they call them something different though, like Grand Prix Mini or something... i'm not quite sure though.

Yes i try with Kyosho, but they completly forget the europe market.
Many customers here in france buy on internet all accesoire for miniz series.
I'm going to wait a long time or i have to find a personnal freight account or arrange for freight forwarding from inside the US.
Thank for your Help !!!

bithed
2004.10.14, 10:11 PM
...i have looked at these for an aussie client and the freight was enormous...It didnt work out to be very realistic...it CAN be done by surface but would take months...It COULD be done by one of the bigger freight services but i have a funny feeling they would SERIOUSLY kick your bum for customs...

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.15, 12:14 PM
...i have looked at these for an aussie client and the freight was enormous...It didnt work out to be very realistic...it CAN be done by surface but would take months...It COULD be done by one of the bigger freight services but i have a funny feeling they would SERIOUSLY kick your bum for customs...
Yeah, I wasn't even thinkin of customs charges. Honestly, in Europe, there seems to be only one solution for an RCP track, somehow contact Kyosho... because shipping charges from the states would be absolutly insane!

mini-z
2004.10.15, 12:46 PM
T, let us know if you find someone, we've sent a number of tracks via Freight Forwarders and it's worked out well, I'll see if I can find the info on any of them.

Tonyz
2004.10.15, 09:22 PM
T, let us know if you find someone, we've sent a number of tracks via Freight Forwarders and it's worked out well, I'll see if I can find the info on any of them.

Ok thanks !!!

Sviny
2004.10.18, 02:58 PM
Hi Tonyz,

where in France do you live? im living in germany, and I got a large GP circuit from kyosho here. If you are interested in I can try to get one here and send it to you...
btw I live close to the french border (next to muelhouse / strasbourg)

regards
Sviny