PDA

View Full Version : RCP side wall deflector/protector

RCPMini-z
2004.10.20, 08:48 PM
For those of you looking for some additional deflection from the soft RCP side walls, try using some heavy duty clear packing tape. The packing tape is sold at most office supply stores and is only about $2 to $3 for a large roll. The tape should allow most of the 1/24 scale car bodies to slide off the rail instead of stopping at angled impacts. The tape will also help protect the rails from dents and creases normally seen after heavy use. The soft side rails will still give enough to protect the car from damage under direct impacts. Give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

arch2b
2004.10.20, 09:26 PM
will the tape come off without maring the rail surface? if it does, i have many rolls of packing tape...

davkin
2004.10.20, 09:35 PM
I don't have an RCP track, but I do have a homemade track made with foam barriers. My first idea was to use packing tape but it didn't seem to have much if any effect, so I ended up glueing styrene strips to the foam.

David

arch2b
2004.10.20, 09:40 PM
have you tried vinyl tape, the kind of stuff used on cabinets? it's a bit stiff but on a foam rail it should have some give and it would be super smooth to bounce/glance off.

RCPMini-z
2004.10.20, 09:46 PM
The tape I experimented with was Staples brand and it was a clearview premium grade. The tape adhered very well to the side rails. I folded the overlap under the bottom of the straight rails and cut the overlap to exact heigh at the outside/inside corner rails. To smooth out the tape, I ran my thumb across starting from one end with a little pressure. Just like if you where squeezing out bubbles on a sticker. The bond was great and I was able to still pull off the tape without any disfiguring to the foam side rail from the adhesive. I particularly liked how it prevented the creases and dents that appeared from the impacts.

RCPMini-z
2004.10.20, 09:49 PM
have you tried vinyl tape, the kind of stuff used on cabinets? it's a bit stiff but on a foam rail it should have some give and it would be super smooth to bounce/glance off.

Yes, I already tried this and posted pictures last year when the tracks first came out. I used cabinet heat applied melamine banding tape. The tape bonded nicely using an iron. I will dig up the picture in the archives and post it shortly. This method just took a little more time and was permanent. The packing tape can be removed and replaced if damaged during heavy use.

arch2b
2004.10.20, 09:55 PM
the cool thing about the clear packing tape it i can print lots of sponsor banner's and have them taped to the rails :p btw, can we get high res. rcp banners? it will look like the real lemans/jgtc tracks :cool:

RCPMini-z
2004.10.20, 09:59 PM
Here is the heat applied melamine tape picture. This stuff once applied will not come off. It is about 1/16 thick and can be doubled up if needed. This outside corner strip took about 60 seconds to apply and set up. I like the packing tape, because it isn't permanent and you can't tell it is even there, since it is a clear covering.

I am working with our factory on a plastic L shaped rail, that will slide under the RCP rail for those that like to ride the rails and are not concerned as much in protecting the plastic car bodies. Making it is not a problem, but with the rising costs of plastic and petrolium, it may be an expensive upgrade. I will know soon.

arch2b
2004.10.20, 10:02 PM
yeah, i'm more interested in the non-permanent method. i like my rail idea as well ;)

RCPMini-z
2004.10.21, 10:11 AM
the cool thing about the clear packing tape it i can print lots of sponsor banner's and have them taped to the rails :p btw, can we get high res. rcp banners? it will look like the real lemans/jgtc tracks :cool:

I like your idea. You can download our logo banner from www.rcptracks.com. Just email me for the password.

arch2b
2004.10.21, 10:33 AM
you've got mail :p

arch2b
2004.10.21, 05:48 PM
rcp,
what is the exact height of the 50cm rails?

MattPaintballer
2004.10.21, 06:56 PM

If packing tape comes in rolls, how do you get it through your printer? (I would like to print Kyosho labels on packing tape then tape up my RCP rails)

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.21, 07:08 PM
Hmm... the packing tape reducing the dents and cuts in the side rails is nice... I think that I may do that... but if it gives too much of an advantage to people who try to run the rails it's coming off.

arch2b
2004.10.21, 09:16 PM
you don't print on the tape..... you print on paper or 2x4 shipping lables and tape over them :p nice, clean, shiney and protected ;)

arch2b
2004.10.21, 09:27 PM
rcp,
what is the exact height of the 50cm rails?
anyone with a 50cm track... can you get this measurement for me?

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.21, 10:08 PM
I've done that before for other applications, some of that decent quality packing tape works well for that, but if you take your track outside, prepare for it to yellow over the course of a summer.

arch2b
2004.10.21, 10:25 PM
here is what i was able to make tonight in about 1/2hr. i made them 1"xwhatever

RCPMini-z
2004.10.21, 10:50 PM
Looks good. Looking forward to seeing some banners on your RCP rails. Try the packing tape idea. I think you will like it.

The RCP factory is working on some "L" shaped plastic skins for the RCP rails. This will allow people to run larger cars on the tracks, without riding over the rails. The plastic skin will also allow people to ride the rails and slide off the walls, if that is your racing preference. I will post some pictures as soon as they are available.

In the mean time, try the packing tape idea. It is cheap, fast and effective.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.21, 10:53 PM
here is what i was able to make tonight in about 1/2hr. i made them 1"xwhatever
looks great arch, like your images the best... was that kyosho image vectorized & resized?

arch2b
2004.10.21, 10:57 PM
thanks. i will print these on photo quality labels and cover them and the rails with the clear packing tape. this should protect the decals as well as providing a little bounce to the rails as rcp suggests.

the kyosho image is just a cheap copy from the web. i have a perfect scan but i was in a hurry so none of these are high res. images. i'd like to get high res versions on heavy weight photo paper so they look super crisp and very real whne i get all the files and more time. rcp said the tape coems off cleanly so i have no problem replacing them as needed.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.21, 11:01 PM
sounds great Arch :D

arch2b
2004.10.22, 09:43 PM
i was able to cutout one sheet of banner signs and tape them with some really cheap quality packing tape for testing purposes. i have a series of pictures to look at in my rcp track album (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/view_album.php?page=1)
like this one (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album194/IMG_3346) ;)

the next step would be high resolution images on resized banners taped with crystal clear packing tape. i made these ! tall as i never got a dimension from anyone and they turned out to be too tall so i figure 3/4-7/8" should be perfect by whatever length required

so what do you think?

RCPMini-z
2004.10.22, 11:23 PM
The banners look great!

Did you try bouncing a Z off the side rail? It should allow you to slide off on angled impacts. Also take an edge on one of the sharper body pieces and drag it hard across the taped rail. You should find that the rail does not crease and looks brand new after peeling back the tape.

Once you have the banner height solved, maybe you can offer a sheet with a variety of custom stickers as a download file, for others to make and place on their tracks. I have no problem with you making the RCP banners.

arch2b
2004.10.23, 04:48 PM
thanks

i'll do the testing tonight when my cousin get in for some racing. the cheap tape i have now will not be as nice as the stuff i plan to use. this stuff is VERY thin and full of imperfections. the good stuff is thicker and should provide more bounce.

at first glance, you can hardly tell the rails are taped when standing away from them. i think more colorful banners would look nice as well. right now most of mine are white.

i would be more than happy to post whaetver banner's i make.

byebye
2004.10.24, 01:53 PM
i was able to cutout one sheet of banner signs and tape them with some really cheap quality packing tape for testing purposes. i have a series of pictures to look at in my rcp track album (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/view_album.php?page=1)
like this one (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album194/IMG_3346) ;)

the next step would be high resolution images on resized banners taped with crystal clear packing tape. i made these ! tall as i never got a dimension from anyone and they turned out to be too tall so i figure 3/4-7/8" should be perfect by whatever length required

so what do you think?
Those look real good! Can't wait to run on the track when I get back. The banners make the track look real sharp and they are functional. Good job!

MattPaintballer
2004.10.24, 02:19 PM
you don't print on the tape..... you print on paper or 2x4 shipping lables and tape over them :p nice, clean, shiney and protected ;)

Sometimes I wonder how I can be sos stupid lol

arch2b
2004.10.26, 09:53 AM
well, i ran some tests last weekend......

the tape holds up well. i thought that a few pointed impacts would puncture the tape but nothing more than a wrinkle.

the rebound off the tape is most noticable at slight anlges. with bodies that would bite the rail, they instead glance off. when going in at steep angles, you will still get stopped and or bounce backward.

this idea will definately be nice to have on say long straights and some tight corners where any slight wandering close to the rails would previously cause you to get lapped. i would not do this for the entire track simply due to the labor involved but key sections will make the track faster.

the banners look cool! as i said before, i need to adjust size and colors as too many of the same color looks bland. i'll try to get new banner done this week and post them as i did the test banner's. i'll have the file for anyone who would like me ot email it as well.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.26, 10:03 AM
I think that as novel as the idea is, the fact that 99% of the RCP tracks out there wont have this so it would change your racing experience from at home to an outside track. I know that i'm speaking like I go to an outside track all the time, but i'm no where near another RCP but I think that for the people that go to hobby shops with RCPs it would be too different to be healthy.

arch2b
2004.10.26, 10:13 AM
that's a vaild point. the good hting is it's easy to remove. you can install for private races and uninstall for commercial race practice. i'm not to concerned about suffing the rails or track as mine has nicks etc. all over but making it easier so to speak for the newcomers keeps them from causing damage to our cars so in effect helps us as well. i wouldn't advocate this as a must have feature, just a nice option that rcp came up with. something to be different.

it still doesn't keep f1's from nose diving under a rail.... the new plastic rail inserts sound like they would be nice for monster racing though! somehting to actually keep them on track

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.26, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I don't exactly know what RCP meant by plastic rail inserts but to me I think of dry wall moulding... that stuff would hold a monster in for sure.

Yeah, I don't like how nicked the rails get, but i've seen it on other foam based track rails as well... it's pretty unavoidable when you have something that small (the Z) going at the speeds that it does and hitting the wall at a sharp angle as can happen really often when you get driven into the walls during a race. The tape would really help that aspect, but my track is too far gone to really think about that... it's lost the perfection factor, now i'm going for the race worn image ;)

ruknd@aol.com
2004.10.26, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I don't exactly know what RCP meant by plastic rail inserts but to me I think of dry wall moulding... that stuff would hold a monster in for sure.

Yeah, I don't like how nicked the rails get, but i've seen it on other foam based track rails as well... it's pretty unavoidable when you have something that small (the Z) going at the speeds that it does and hitting the wall at a sharp angle as can happen really often when you get driven into the walls during a race. The tape would really help that aspect, but my track is too far gone to really think about that... it's lost the perfection factor, now i'm going for the race worn image ;)

Does RCP sell extra rails?

arch2b
2004.10.26, 10:53 AM
i have placed several orders for extra tiles and rails. just go to his site and email them thru whatever contact is appropriate. i don't know the email off hand.

matter of fact, i need to place another order myself :p

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.26, 01:11 PM
Arch, you've had to replace rails? Did you just do it because they were really damaged from racing or did you experiment on some? I was going to see if I could get extra rails so that I could make a boat track without stealing rails from my other wide-ls...

Did is cost you much for replacement rails?

arch2b
2004.10.26, 01:24 PM
it wasn't so much a replacement option as a reloaction option. i placed tiles in such a manner as to allow me to remove/replace some rails to change the layout without moving tiles. for this i needed some extra rails. you will have to email rcp for pricing, i don't recall. i do know it wasn't cost prohibitive ;)

Twenty-Se7en
2004.10.26, 01:40 PM
I think that when I order a mini-tile... well, I should say IF... that at about the same time I will email RCP and ask about the rails...

gasman1
2004.10.31, 08:30 PM
I found a real nice fix the the side rails thats cheap. Corner guard for wallpaper. Its clear and "L" shaped with a clear adhesive on both sides. Best of all its the same height as the rails! Home Depot sells 8FT sections for $2.36 Check it out

ExtraPickles
2004.10.31, 10:07 PM
I found a real nice fix the the side rails thats cheap. Corner guard for wallpaper. Its clear and "L" shaped with a clear adhesive on both sides. Best of all its the same height as the rails! Home Depot sells 8FT sections for $2.36 Check it out
Hey Dave, if that's you... I stopped at Homey Depot on the way home from Hobbytown and picked up some of the corner guard you showed me. Instead of putting it on the way you showed me I took the lazy install route, used them the other way and shoved the lip under the foam rail. This way it took 30 seconds of installation time and I didn't have to cut the 8 footers down, I used them whole. Works awesome, thanks for the idea!

Rob

arch2b
2004.10.31, 10:30 PM
can you guys post pictures? how flexible is the material? will it bend around the corner rails?

ExtraPickles
2004.10.31, 11:15 PM
can you guys post pictures? how flexible is the material? will it bend around the corner rails?
It's basically just a thin L shaped plastic molding, appox. 5/8" both sides. It comes in 2 flavors, nailable and self-adhesive. Either would work fine for the shove the lip under the rail method. Dave had it cut per tile and stuck on with the self-adhesive strips with nice Kyosho banners underneath. Lots more work but much nicer looking. It's not flexible enough to go around the curves without heating it, but I bet it's easily doable.
The self-adhesive brand name is Tuffpro Self Stick Corner Guard 8ft. The number on the barcode is 2581800704 and it was like $2.28 for an 8 footer. It's back behind the wallpaper section standing up in a rack and it's used for wallpaper corner molding.

-pickles

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.01, 01:42 AM
Really? Hmm, must check that stuff out... too bad that it would take away the lack of paint scraping on an RCP.

ExtraPickles
2004.11.01, 08:07 AM
Really? Hmm, must check that stuff out... too bad that it would take away the lack of paint scraping on an RCP.
Not sure how that part of it is going to work out until I get to try it out some more. I just threw down four 8' sections and ran a set of batteries worth of laps last night to test it, running into it at all different angles. Initial impression is that it's not going to be near as damaging as running with 10+ cars practicing at once but naturally it's not going to be like running into naked foam.
I have some meetings this morning but this afternoon I'll try and get some pics up.

-pickles

gasman1
2004.11.01, 04:23 PM
Guys,

here are some pictures of the side rail. The Kyosho banners were printed on Avery address labels 1/2" x 1 3/4" and the corner guard put over them to protect them. The plastic is flexible enough to withstand high impact without cracking.

Good luck

RCPMini-z
2004.11.01, 04:58 PM
That looks great gasman1.

Here is what we are working on at the factory. The "L" liner is thin, so it will still absorb some impact, but allow the cars to slide off the foam rail. We are looking at making them about 2 1/2" tall so they will work for both the Mini and Standard RCP rail design. The taller skin will allow even the 1/18 scale cars to glide off. I would think the "L" skin would not need to be installed on all the rails, but maybe the corners and straights leading up to the corners. We are working on a custom cut pattern on the lower horizontal support to make it easy to bend around the outside and inside RCP rails. We also plan to make the horizontal support wider so the RCP PINS can go through the plastic to better secure the rail liner at the inside and outside corners. We will pre-cut the holes in the plastic at the inside and outside turn sections. We will be running some tests on this design within the next few weeks. Once we are finished, I will send some of the prototypes out to a few members to get some reviews.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.01, 05:29 PM
Guys,

here are some pictures of the side rail. The Kyosho banners were printed on Avery address labels 1/2" x 1 3/4" and the corner guard put over them to protect them. The plastic is flexible enough to withstand high impact without cracking.

Good luck
Looks great! :)

TNB
2004.11.01, 06:36 PM
The taller skin will allow even the 1/18 scale cars to glide off.
I'm thinking--slow my Xray M18 down and run it on the RCP Track with those skins.

Ninja
2004.11.01, 06:37 PM
slow it down? NEVER. just ride the rails :D

gasman1
2004.11.01, 07:20 PM
That looks great gasman1.

Here is what we are working on at the factory. The "L" liner is thin, so it will still absorb some impact, but allow the cars to slide off the foam rail. We are looking at making them about 2 1/2" tall so they will work for both the Mini and Standard RCP rail design. The taller skin will allow even the 1/18 scale cars to glide off. I would think the "L" skin would not need to be installed on all the rails, but maybe the corners and straights leading up to the corners. We are working on a custom cut pattern on the lower horizontal support to make it easy to bend around the outside and inside RCP rails. We also plan to make the horizontal support wider so the RCP PINS can go through the plastic to better secure the rail liner at the inside and outside corners. We will pre-cut the holes in the plastic at the inside and outside turn sections. We will be running some tests on this design within the next few weeks. Once we are finished, I will send some of the prototypes out to a few members to get some reviews.

I don't plan to put the plastic angle in the corners because the radius is too sharp, but it could be molded with a heat gun to fit. You can't really ride thru the corners, nor should you. I'm going to place it on the straight pieces first and see if any more is necessary. I do want to come up with something for the inside corners similar to an F1 track. Something tapered to run over but not get hung up on. Keep me in mind for testing. Our club will put it through the torture test. Mad min-z racers D.O.W.

TNB
2004.11.01, 07:26 PM
You may be able to use the red and white corner markers for slot car tracks. They come in different sizes and slightly different angles. I actually thought about that this past weekend but I purchased another "train" building and some sign/tire barriers for the track instead. Those should be pictured in the upcoming Saturday track photos if the weather is nice. Next time I go to that particular slot car hobby shop, I may take a tile or two with me to make sure they line up.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.01, 07:40 PM
You may be able to use the red and white corner markers for slot car tracks. They come in different sizes and slightly different angles. I actually thought about that this past weekend but I purchased another "train" building and some sign/tire barriers for the track instead. Those should be pictured in the upcoming Saturday track photos if the weather is nice. Next time I go to that particular slot car hobby shop, I may take a tile or two with me to make sure they line up.
Great, can't wait for the pictures TNB...
I have been looking at scaled buildings online a lot lately and have contemplated ordering a few for our group track we'll be building soon up here... I want a realistic view... red and white tire barriers would be amazing to have. I wonder if there is somewhere that we could purchase actual rubber tires around a 1/20 scale and paint/glue them together for a custom tire barrier. That would be a nice custom jobbie too :D

TNB
2004.11.01, 08:07 PM
I've been saving my old tires for a while now and some people think I'm crazy--layout photos. ;) Anyway, the slot car tire barriers I picked up are the same or very close to the same diameter as the F1 tires; however, they are not quite as wide. Rad Trax, the slot car shop where I purchased the building also quit stocking the buildings and I purchased the last one. They used to have two of everything and apparently, they sat on the shelves for years. Then I purchased one. Then perhaps, I spread the word too loud because someone bought the rest of the buildings except for the one that I purchased this past weekend. :(

DogbreathRacing
2004.11.01, 09:42 PM
I want a realistic view... red and white tire barriers would be amazing to have. I wonder if there is somewhere that we could purchase actual rubber tires around a 1/20 scale and paint/glue them together for a custom tire barrier.

I am quite lucky to be friends with RCM (Makes tires for the Overland crowd) He regularly brings over bags of tire blems (tires with bubbles, holes, or other defects) these are great for tire barriers, just glue them together three high and spray paint white, looks really cool on our OL track.....but have never used them for the cars...hhhhmmmmmmm

I do want to come up with something for the inside corners similar to an F1 track. Something tapered to run over but not get hung up on.

We have found some really cheap plastic salad plates at the store that are very flat except for the slightly raised center. When placed upside down on the track they make great corner dots, you can run over them but not at top speed, again spray painted white. And they stay put very well to, no need to tape them down.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.02, 01:14 AM
There are some great ideas there DBR :)

Lucky to get all those tires.

ExtraPickles
2004.11.02, 10:45 AM
Here's a couple pics of the lazy man's way to install the corner moldings. Note that they are clear, the white stripe in the pic is the paper covering the adhesive which I didn't peel off. You just shove the lip under the foam siderail in 8' sections and it cuts with scissors where you need shorter sections. Note also the slight gap, this is because the lip is up against the plastic siderail holding hardware. You could trim it but that wouldn't be the lazy man's way ;) Gives it a nice bounce.

-pickles

Pic1 (http://www.binaryresults.com/rc/images/rail1.jpg)
Pic2 (http://www.binaryresults.com/rc/images/rail2.jpg)

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.02, 10:52 AM
Have you had much time to run it yet and see what kind of damage that it would give to the Z? I think that damage is one of the reasons that I love the RCP so much, sure it's a great surface but that's only half of the attractive package. The lack of damage on my cars since switching to the RCP has dropped significantly.

ExtraPickles
2004.11.02, 11:02 AM
Have you had much time to run it yet and see what kind of damage that it would give to the Z? I think that damage is one of the reasons that I love the RCP so much, sure it's a great surface but that's only half of the attractive package. The lack of damage on my cars since switching to the RCP has dropped significantly.
Haven't tested it with more than one car at the same time yet. Naturally it's going to be harsher than foam but it's not going to be as bad as slamming or being slammed by other cars at high speed.
I do notice that when I come down the straight and intentionally hit the side with an Enzo with a CF bumper on it that it doesn't stick but careens out of control which is worse than sticking I think. The other Enzos just bounce off and keep on going. Something to think about if you run any cars with bumpers, it may even effect F1's but I don't have any to try.

-pickles

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.02, 01:14 PM
The F1s have quite a problem with sticking, but going out of control doesn't sound very good at all...

I like bumpers, use a couple and want more... I don't think that i'll be trying this mod anytime soon... it's just a waste of $$ and time. I really like keeping my cars in decent shape.

By the way, where did you get a CF bumper?

arch2b
2004.11.02, 01:23 PM
i only tried bumpers once and never again (gpm cf bumper). with the mr-02 and rcp rails there really isn't a need for them. i happen to think they are a waste of money but that's just me.

i don't think the plastic guard will contribute to damage, atleast not nearly as much as wood tracks i've run on. those were like running down sand paper.

ExtraPickles
2004.11.02, 01:30 PM
By the way, where did you get a CF bumper?
Off ebay... I'll buy anything for $1 :D

-pickles

arch2b
2004.11.02, 01:40 PM
i agree with 27, rebound is good for f1, lost control is bad.

i can see where it would have a tendency to throw out a racer with a bumper but an f1 with it's length adn weight, i think it has a better chance of just glancing off. getting hung up on the rail is the ONLY drawback i find with the rcp track. it's very easy for f1's too

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.02, 01:47 PM
I think that these deflectors could have the best response with the F1s, since the wheels are sticking out it wont cause paint scratching and like Arch said with the larger size of the F1 it could rebound better than the Racers.

I'm not sure where I stand on this... one second I say that I hate the idea cause it will be rough on the bodies, the next second i'm saying it might be good for the F1... :rolleyes:

arch2b
2004.11.02, 01:50 PM
only one way to find out ;)

ExtraPickles
2004.11.02, 01:55 PM
only one way to find out ;)
Yeah! Send me an F1 and i'll test it for ya ;)

-pickles

gasman1
2004.11.02, 07:00 PM
I think that these deflectors could have the best response with the F1s, since the wheels are sticking out it wont cause paint scratching and like Arch said with the larger size of the F1 it could rebound better than the Racers.

I'm not sure where I stand on this... one second I say that I hate the idea cause it will be rough on the bodies, the next second i'm saying it might be good for the F1... :rolleyes:

The rebound he is getting is from not fastening the plastic guard directly to the foam and leaving the space there. This plastic is flexible and does give so it won't crack. Thats probably why he is getting rebound off the rails. My cars don't bounce wildly off of mine but they are fitted to each guard rail separately. We race on two different 1/2 "pvc tracks every week which is about the same material as this edging. No rebound there. There is no body damage. Its palstic against plastic.

Later,
Gasman1

ExtraPickles
2004.11.02, 07:55 PM
The rebound he is getting is from not fastening the plastic guard directly to the foam and leaving the space there. This plastic is flexible and does give so it won't crack. Thats probably why he is getting rebound off the rails. My cars don't bounce wildly off of mine but they are fitted to each guard rail separately. We race on two different 1/2 "pvc tracks every week which is about the same material as this edging. No rebound there. There is no body damage. Its palstic against plastic.

Later,
Gasman1
Only effects the Enzo with the bumper, the others act normally.

-pickles

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.03, 12:16 AM
Damn you guys for wanting me to try something new again... I don't have time to play with the stuff I have and you have me wanting to try and buy more things!! :o

arch2b
2004.11.14, 01:59 PM
ok, i got plenty of high quality banners added to the track for my b-day gtg yesterday! these are still not the finished product i will be sharing with everyone as i need to standardize the lengths to some degree but still very nice.

take a look! (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album194)

a favorite of course (http://mini-zracer.com/albums/album194/IMG_3552.sized.jpg) ;)

please let me know if you know of any other banner's that would be nice. i'm trying to support the local forum member's as well, like ph2t, latency, blind, bithed etc.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.14, 02:56 PM
Wow, looks great Arch. I hope that you had a great b-day. We had a party for my sister yesterday, her b-day was on the 10th.

I want to ask about all the stuff you got but it just isn't the place in this thread :rolleyes: