PDA

View Full Version : Got a package today

ChattavegasSE
2004.11.06, 05:55 PM
For $8 I won two sets of red Kyosho lockin nuts, two sets of 30degree tires, and a misc chassis part set. These 30degree tires worked pretty well on my linoleum floor; but really stuck to the pavement in the garage. I'm thinking they'll work really well at the courts. :cool:

pHREDD
2004.11.06, 06:29 PM
sounds like a good deal....

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.07, 10:11 PM
$8 + how much shipping?

Sounds like a good deal Chatta

ChattavegasSE
2004.11.08, 12:32 PM
$8 + how much shipping?

Sounds like a good deal Chatta
6 bucks. Some hobby shop was unloadin I reckon.

JTrusley
2005.02.07, 02:46 PM
Finally i have got my monster! Came this morning bout 9:00 and have been running it all day long and it goes over anything LOVES it. But there is a problem I DONT HAVE A 15 MINUTE CHARGER

pHREDD
2005.02.07, 03:20 PM
THats Great news Todd :D Im glad you like it. It will be cool to have 4 monsters racing this week ( 5 if you count Erics Mauler) I thought you had a 15 minute charger? Have you just been using Davids or Lamars?

JTrusley
2005.02.07, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=pHREDD]THats Great news Todd :D Im glad you like it. It will be cool to have 4 monsters racing this week ( 5 if you count Erics Mauler) I thought you had a 15 minute charger? Have you just been using Davids or Lamars?[/QUOTMy 15 Minute charger died on me about two weeks ago i have fallen back on Radio shack batteries and i they take 8 hours to charge :( :(

I talked to the Rayovac team and they told me to ship it to them and they would take care of it :D :D

arch2b
2005.02.07, 04:40 PM
I talked to the Rayovac team and they told me to ship it to them and they would take care of it :D :D
i've had trouble with rayovak ic3's before and i have always been taken care of by their support. that is the only reason why i stick with the ic3's. if something goes wrong, they take care of it. it my case i got several sets of replacement cells.

JTrusley
2005.02.07, 07:48 PM
i've had trouble with rayovak ic3's before and i have always been taken care of by their support. that is the only reason why i stick with the ic3's. if something goes wrong, they take care of it. it my case i got several sets of replacement cells.
yea the have been good to me so far. Arch planing any trips to Chattanooga Tn?

pHREDD
2005.02.07, 10:04 PM
Hey Todd...which body did you get?

Eric....I hope you got your bats charged up....Im thinking Im going to smoke that hopped up mauler

I installed my plasma dash neo mag motor and woahhhhh...I forgot just how fast this thing was. :D

arch2b
2005.02.07, 10:12 PM
yea the have been good to me so far. Arch planing any trips to Chattanooga Tn?
i've never been to tn before... who knows, maybe i could make a trip sometime... not any time soon though :( family of 4 on 1 salary doen't leave much fun money

pHREDD
2005.02.07, 10:24 PM
north east vs south east? hey..... it could happen. :)

Chattanooga airport offers round trip to Washington for around $129.

Stranger things have happend :rolleyes:

ChattavegasSE
2005.02.07, 11:22 PM
Eric....I hope you got your bats charged up....Im thinking Im going to smoke that hopped up mauler
Wait until you see the evil track me and Todd built tonight in the new room. That's right, the big ugly yellow room. :cool:

Ninja
2005.02.08, 12:58 AM
nice, not as far for the fat kid to walk to go play ;)

pHREDD
2005.02.08, 07:58 AM
Wait until you see the evil track me and Todd built tonight in the new room. That's right, the big ugly yellow room. :cool:

I cant wait.....I cant remember it being yellow though :confused:

ruknd@aol.com
2005.02.08, 12:15 PM
north east vs south east? hey..... it could happen. :)

Chattanooga airport offers round trip to Washington for around $129.

Stranger things have happend :rolleyes:
you silly southerners should pop up to NY for a GTG or one of teh PN races...we do have fun and you are all more than welcome. I know the DC crew is making a trip at some point.

ChattavegasSE
2005.02.08, 03:21 PM
I'm not really up for any big trips like that, with school and work (or lack thereof :rolleyes: ) but I would definitly like to come up and see other tracks, racers, drivers, and so on.