PDA

View Full Version : Hummer H2

cam2
2004.11.16, 03:06 PM
i won a h2 autoscale on ebay but they sent me a readyset along with 4 yeah racing 800 mah batteries! not that i'm complaining or anything. :D

awesome detail in th H2 best part are the rubber mirrors. kyosho is finally wising up. check it out here (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album456) .

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.16, 03:17 PM
Lucky bastard :p . Looks nice!

kurtmeyer69
2004.11.16, 03:46 PM
Are Those The Stock Tires With It?kurt

cam2
2004.11.16, 03:55 PM
Are Those The Stock Tires With It?kurt

the first 2 pics are the stock tires the others are RCM goodyear trackers.

TNB
2004.11.16, 05:00 PM
awesome detail in th H2 best part are the rubber mirrors. kyosho is finally wising up. check it out here (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album456) .
So are the mirrors about like what is on the Toyota Harrier?

arch2b
2004.11.16, 05:05 PM
can you confirm that the h2 has a new mt tread stock tire? are they teh same standard width or a new wide tire?

it's amazing how much better it looks with the tracks! you are one lucky fellow.

i assume it uses the same chassis setting as the h1? do the stock wheels have the same offset as the h1? if so that would make them the 3rd set with the same offset and the best looking of the 3. i'll need to buy a bunch of those if they are the same offset.

cam2
2004.11.16, 05:18 PM
TNB i don't have a harrier but if you have a mclaren you know what it's like.

arch2b the tires are a new wider than standard mt design but not as wide as gpm tires, the difference is miniscule though. the rims are zero offset and standard width. and it uses the same chassis setting as the h1. i'll post pics later tonight so you can compare.

TNB
2004.11.16, 05:22 PM
Thanks, I have a couple of those.

pHREDD
2004.11.16, 06:44 PM
I got my H2 ASC tonight. Check it out on Super U's

This Z is Sweet! :D

(my new favorite Z)

cam2
2004.11.16, 11:11 PM
phredd that looks sweet! any tire clearance issues with the longer shocks?

here's a comparison pic of stock tire on the left, new mt tire in the middle and a gpm wide mt tire. the width difference between the new mt tire and gpm wide is almost unnoticeable.

pHREDD
2004.11.16, 11:17 PM
With the metal max shocks and the super u tires they will hit the fenders just a tiny bit when turning. they hit alot when flexing :D . It just looks too darn cool to change it. I should and will sometime but i want to bask it its beauty for now. I really liked the trackers in your photos and will change to them after a while.

arch2b
2004.11.17, 05:30 AM
phredd that looks sweet! any tire clearance issues with the longer shocks?

here's a comparison pic of stock tire on the left, new mt tire in the middle and a gpm wide mt tire. the width difference between the new mt tire and gpm wide is almost unnoticeable.
looks like i'l have to find those tires now :rolleyes: any extra width is going to help in racing :p

Yugo DSC Maxxer
2004.11.18, 07:59 PM
Is it me or does it seem like that bumper would want to break off? Or maybe it's just my driving skills I'm used to. :D
But they all look really nice. I like them a lot, except I hate the stock wheels.

cam2
2004.11.19, 02:07 PM
i put up some pics of the H2 in action here (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/album456) for anyone thats interested.

Renaultf1
2004.11.19, 02:26 PM
If there was ever a car the could shift me from an f1 to an OL it would be the Hummer, wot a beast, shame the engine of the real thing aint in there :( would go through walls i think ;)

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.19, 02:44 PM
If there was ever a car the could shift me from an f1 to an OL it would be the Hummer, wot a beast, shame the engine of the real thing aint in there :( would go through walls i think ;)

RENAULT...come on, the english rovers are much more capable than any other offroadie. Especially on a nice narrrow trail...I'll keep my disco over a Hummer any day! though I'd trade my disco for a defender...I know I'm gonna get flamed for this post :rolleyes:

arch2b
2004.11.19, 02:46 PM
actually, if you read the performance reviews of comparable vehicles, teh hummer is in a class all by itself in terms of displacement, and capabilities. the land rovers still look better though.

cam2
2004.11.19, 03:13 PM
you guys got to check out the videos for the humvee at hummer.com (http://hummer.com/) . got to H1 click galleries then movies. it's amazing what this truck can do. also looks like a H3 is due out in 05.