PDA

View Full Version : anyone near buffalo NY?

Skurge
2004.11.16, 08:27 PM
Anyone form the buffalo NY area?

I dont know of any indorr tracks in the area, but i do have a decent homade one in the basement I am willing to let others use

currently its me and a few buddies that get togather and run them whenever we get the chance

so anyone out there?

Lionblade
2004.11.16, 09:13 PM
Hmm, well...if you'd be willing to travel a few hours once a week, there's the one here in SI. Biggest indoor track in NYC.

Though, there's a chance of a track in the Syracuse area, though I'm not sure.

But like I said, if you're willing to drive, check out Action RC (http://www.actionrcspeedway.com).

Skurge
2004.11.16, 10:16 PM
hmm NYC huh?

How long of a drive you think that is? 6 hours?

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.17, 01:22 AM
ANd dont forget the chinatown HKS track!

DarthRacer
2004.11.17, 01:41 AM
Anyone form the buffalo NY area?

I dont know of any indorr tracks in the area, but i do have a decent homade one in the basement I am willing to let others use

currently its me and a few buddies that get togather and run them whenever we get the chance

so anyone out there?

I live in Buffalo dude!!! I just bought a MZM this week but have been considering an MR-01 or IW-01. PM me or post some contact info!
They used to run Mini-Z up in Wheatfield/ Summit Park Mall but I haven't heard about it this year. Seems everyone went 1/18 scale. :(

Skurge
2004.11.18, 04:49 PM
I live in Buffalo dude!!! I just bought a MZM this week but have been considering an MR-01 or IW-01. PM me or post some contact info!
They used to run Mini-Z up in Wheatfield/ Summit Park Mall but I haven't heard about it this year. Seems everyone went 1/18 scale. :(

there is a small carpet/PVC track at the roller rink behind the eastern hills mall, I'm not positive if they are going to use the track this year though. It was nice last year when they let us run them on the rink itself.....made for some nice drag races and top speed runs

you can email me at chris@protege5online.com or AIM Skurge420

SteelHead
2006.02.23, 09:31 PM
I know this is an old post.But is there anyone around WNY that would be interested in starting a club?I got the start of a useable track right now.Going to get 2 wide L's as soon as I raise some $$$ :D