PDA

View Full Version : Rcp Rails

lightfighter
2004.11.16, 08:41 PM
Is it possible to just buy the rail system from you RCP??

I

RCPMini-z
2004.11.16, 09:24 PM
We received your email today, thanks. You should receive some information via email, no later than tomorrow.

Ninja
2004.11.16, 09:27 PM
i would also like some info on a rail only system RCP

RCPMini-z
2004.11.16, 10:01 PM
Ninja, we are currently putting together a side rail expansion kit for our Mini-T tracks and boat tracks, which will include side rails and custom long PINS. These kits will allow customers to double up the side rails on their existing tracks, for added height with larger RC vehicles, such as 1/18 scale trucks and 1/10 scale cars.

The kits won't be available until December, but I have a few cases of new side rails and PINS left over from past trade show displays, that I could send out to those that need them.

Lightfighter, Ninja,
Have you already purchased your track surface material? What are you planning on using for your track surface?

Ninja
2004.11.17, 04:43 AM
i have 48 of the 2x2 foam fatigue mats. i could easily put the holes it it for the pegs using a die and hammer

lightfighter
2004.11.17, 07:41 PM
I think I will be getting those rails from you

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.17, 11:05 PM
i have 48 of the 2x2 foam fatigue mats. i could easily put the holes it it for the pegs using a die and hammer

Ditto...though not as many

Xracer
2004.11.18, 11:39 AM
I could use just the rails. Already have the squares but the rails are too short. How much just for the rail and clip.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.18, 12:13 PM
I have a question RCP:

Do the Mini-tile track still ship with the lower rails? You mentioned at one point possibly changing the rails on that track so that it would hold in the overlands a little better.

RCPMini-z
2004.11.18, 01:35 PM
The height of the RCP mini-tile tracks have changed to the taller side rail, equal to the height of the standard wide lane tracks. The new mini-tile tracks with taller side rails will be in the warehouse early December. There are a few of the lower side rail track kits still available, but if you want the taller rails, just request it when you order from the shop.

Even though these tracks use more material to make and the price of rubber has increased dramatically over the last year, the price will not change. You can get one of the RCP mini-tile kits for $2.07 per tile shipped to your door.

The Mini-96 costs $199 , which includes 96 total tiles. ( 70 straights, 2 finish line straights, 12 inside corners and 12 outside corners)

The Mini-40 costs $82, which includes 40 tiles. (26 straights, 2 finish line tiles, 6 outside corners and 6 inside corners.)

RCPMini-z
2004.11.18, 01:42 PM
Anyone that just needs RCP side rails for their home track, go ahead and send an email to RCP Tracks and mention that your just looking for the rails. We do have some boxes of just side rails and PINS left over from previous trade shows.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.19, 12:20 PM
What is this mini-40 you are talking about, I don't remember seeing that RCP... could you direct me to some shots. If I wanted to order one of those up, who do I contact?

Thanks a bunch.
Twenty-Se7en

RCPMini-z
2004.11.19, 01:46 PM
Twenty-Se7en,

The Mini-40 is basically a Wide L set up, using the RCP mini-tile system. It is not listed at the shop, but will be soon. You can just request it when you order. It is currently "In Stock" and can be shipped right away.

See the link below for a picture of what the track looks like. The Mini-40 will come with all the pieces shown in the Wide L gallery picture, except the bump tiles. The US Mini-40 and Mini-96 tracks that we currently have in stock, still have a short side rails, but that will change come December, as we have changed the rail height to equal that of the larger wide lane tracks and have added the RCP logo to some of the side rails. You can add blank tiles to increase the lane width or simply add more Mini-40 and Mini-96 kits to make your track longer and more challenging.

http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/RCP-Tracks?page=6

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.19, 01:55 PM
Twenty-Se7en,

The Mini-40 is basically a Wide L set up, using the RCP mini-tile system. It is not listed at the shop, but will be soon. You can just request it when you order. It is currently "In Stock" and can be shipped right away.

See the link below for a picture of what the track looks like. The Mini-40 will come with all the pieces shown in the Wide L gallery picture, except the bump tiles. The US Mini-40 and Mini-96 tracks that we currently have in stock, still have a short side rails, but that will change come December, as we have changed the rail height to equal that of the larger wide lane tracks and have added the RCP logo to some of the side rails. You can add blank tiles to increase the lane width or simply add more Mini-40 and Mini-96 kits to make your track longer and more challenging.

http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/RCP-Tracks?page=6

Lets get that loop de loop in stock. That just screams FUN and awesome Wrecks

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.23, 01:20 AM
... I'm thinking that i'll want the taller rails... so I shall wait till then I suppose :(

DogbreathRacing
2004.11.23, 01:34 AM
LOOP_DE_LOOP (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/Dogbreath/Dcao2563)

Been done and is fun........BIG FUN!

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.23, 11:17 AM
LOOP_DE_LOOP (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/Dogbreath/Dcao2563)

Been done and is fun........BIG FUN!

That looks fun! Can all zs get the speed to shoot through it?

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.23, 12:36 PM
I'd say that any Z with an xspeed and bearings would make it around that.... err... let me change that a little... an F1 would never make it, and you'd have to run a MR-01 or 02 without a body and no nose clip .... ok, that completely changed my guess. I don't think that the Z would be able to handle that incline unless the wheels were closer to the front.

ruknd@aol.com
2004.11.23, 01:04 PM
I'd say that any Z with an xspeed and bearings would make it around that.... err... let me change that a little... an F1 would never make it, and you'd have to run a MR-01 or 02 without a body and no nose clip .... ok, that completely changed my guess. I don't think that the Z would be able to handle that incline unless the wheels were closer to the front.

duh for me..i didnt even think of the thing called ground clearance :rolleyes: