PDA

View Full Version : Picís of CPís new Track

Blackno3
2004.12.11, 04:01 PM
Here are some picí of CP mini RC Racewayís new Road Course and Supper Speedway.

mini-z
2004.12.11, 04:03 PM
Nice! :cool:

bENZinO
2004.12.11, 04:44 PM
man! what i wouldnt do to run on that thing!
hoping we have our own set up here before too long...

Pro-Z Racing
2004.12.11, 04:56 PM
looks awesome, whens the next big race.

Blackno3
2004.12.11, 05:20 PM
The track is 40 by 16 with 4 foot wide lanes on the outer quad oval. Iíll be posting info on are next big race some time in January. It will be sponsored by GP or Kyosho some what, they will be providing some prizes.

I want to make shore that are new core lap counting system is going to work before announcing a date. The race date will be some time in late march or early April.

RCPMini-z
2004.12.11, 05:35 PM
The track is 40 by 16 with 4 foot wide lanes on the outer quad oval. Iíll be posting info on are next big race some time in January. It will be sponsored by GP or Kyosho some what, they will be providing some prizes.

I want to make shore that are new core lap counting system is going to work before announcing a date. The race date will be some time in late march or early April.

Eric,
I can supply you with some RCP track prizes as well. Let me know the details when everything is finalized. Track looks great!

Also, I have some 4 tile wide finish line prints available. Do you need some for this track and the wide lane oval?

Blackno3
2004.12.11, 07:02 PM
RCP having you as a sponsor sounds great. I was planning on calling you about that. Also Iíve got to get you some CP truck kits and bodies soon. Plus I know I need to send you some cup car bodies and paint masks. Sorry I have not sent them to you yet, Iíve been pretty busy and Iím waiting on the second batch of car bodies, we are low on stock.

And yes I can defiantly use two of the 4 tile wide finish line prints. One for each of the stock car tracks, the white duct tape weíre using isnít the best.

PAULANGELO
2004.12.12, 07:45 AM
Cool... I'll be there today!

ender
2004.12.12, 09:23 AM
Cool... I'll be there today!

Me too... I'll finally get to run my new Diablo!!

arch2b
2004.12.12, 09:47 AM
looks very nice! i can't wait to get up there to see it in person :cool:

ender
2004.12.12, 02:51 PM
I ran the track today for about 1 1/2 hours and it's nice. The infield is tricky, but that's what makes it fun.

Should make for some great racing!

PAULANGELO
2004.12.12, 03:15 PM
Tricky?!? I guess that is one word. The one that comes to my mind is TIGHT!! that was alot of fun today. unfortunetly, my son burnt out a fet in my CP cup car. Good thing the point series is over, I replaced them tonight when I got home. Hope it works well, I'll test it out tomorrow night. The infield is very technical. you have the speed of the back straight and then BAM, you have some really tight turns. Love the Mclaren on it. nice job Eric. now we need to get the lap counting worked out.

Blackno3
2004.12.13, 10:14 AM
Tricky?!? I guess that is one word. The one that comes to my mind is TIGHT!! that was alot of fun today.

Paul the lane widths are 30 inches they are the same as the old track. What makes them seem Tight are the new 4 foot wide outer lanes.

One of the cool things about this track is that you need to use the breaks to get a fast lap times. My best lap so far is 10.13. Iím still trying to break the 10 second barrier I know a 9 some thing is possible.

So Paul did you have an overland gear in that CUP CAR ? and are you racing tonight?

michvin
2004.12.13, 04:53 PM
How far Clifton Park is from NY NY?

ruknd@aol.com
2004.12.13, 05:05 PM
How far Clifton Park is from NY NY?
It's about 3.5 hours...just past Albany. That may be a trip I have to take. I've got a friend in CP and going to see him would be a goood excuse to stop at the raceway

Pro-Z Racing
2004.12.13, 05:10 PM
What classes do you guys race. And can i race a Pro-Z .

If not i can build a car for what ever you guys run. Just need a heads up. I think me, Crotty and crew will head down.

ruknd@aol.com
2004.12.13, 05:12 PM
What classes do you guys race. And can i race a Pro-Z .

If not i can build a car for what ever you guys run. Just need a heads up. I think me, Crotty and crew will head down.
Id be interested in a forum gtg at CP early next year...

arch2b
2004.12.13, 05:31 PM
maybe it wold be a good opportunity to arrange the dc/ny gtg ;) this way we hit lots of ny members :cool: it would be aswome to meet pro-z and wcrotty as well.

ruknd@aol.com
2004.12.13, 05:35 PM
maybe it wold be a good opportunity to arrange the dc/ny gtg ;) this way we hit lots of ny members :cool: it would be aswome to meet pro-z and wcrotty as well.
What ever works! Keep in mind that it is pretty far for you DC people. But I'm up for a trip.

PAULANGELO
2004.12.13, 06:52 PM
Eric, sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Not feeling well, Pro-Z The MR02 with the mclaren body is what I was running. really awsome. as far as a GTG, I know I would be up for it. It would be great to meet all the Z'ers from NYC and to see Bill and the gang again. Arch, it would be great to meet you from the DC area also. Eric, are you running the CP cup car on the infield? I cannot see how it would make the turns. I wasn't complaining, just making an obsevation. I really had fun Sunday. no I don't have the 10 tooth in the cup truck. I had to replace FETS yesterday. Matt was running it and it looks like the antena hit something it shouldn't have. :eek: .

wcrotty
2004.12.14, 08:47 AM
All of our racers are very excited about coming up for the race.

solartech
2004.12.14, 05:52 PM
Eric, sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Not feeling well, Pro-Z The MR02 with the mclaren body is what I was running. really awsome. as far as a GTG, I know I would be up for it. It would be great to meet all the Z'ers from NYC and to see Bill and the gang again. Arch, it would be great to meet you from the DC area also. Eric, are you running the CP cup car on the infield? I cannot see how it would make the turns. I wasn't complaining, just making an obsevation. I really had fun Sunday. no I don't have the 10 tooth in the cup truck. I had to replace FETS yesterday. Matt was running it and it looks like the antena hit something it shouldn't have. :eek: .
Hey the cup cars make the infield with no problem. Remember its an F-1 underneth! I did better with my cup car than my mr-02! I can only hope we will race F-1 soon!

ruknd@aol.com
2004.12.14, 05:58 PM
Hey the cup cars make the infield with no problem. Remember its an F-1 underneth! I did better with my cup car than my mr-02! I can only hope we will race F-1 soon!
You'll all need to find your old F1 bodies, lol.

solartech
2004.12.14, 10:03 PM
You'll all need to find your old F1 bodies, lol.
Hey I would love to race F-1 again. Since the introduction of the cup car conversion there are not to many f-1 left around here. Most all have been upgraded to the cup car, including my f-1.

Blackno3
2004.12.15, 06:01 PM
What classes do you guys race. And can I race a Pro-Z .

If not I can build a car for what ever you guys run. Just need a heads up. I think me, Crotty and crew will head down.

Pro-Z Racing we donít race Pro-Zís here but we also have never had a super mod or fet, turbo class here. We never had enough racers with super mod cars to do it.

How about you send us a Pro-z kit to give away as a prize and we will put Pro-Z down as a sponsor. So far we have Great Planes (kyosho) RCP TRACKS and CORE RACING as sponsors. Iíd like to ad Pro-Z to that list.

Iím making the rules for this race so I was thinking that the pro-zís could race in an open fet, turbo class with the MR01 and MR02 chassis with mini-z bodies on them. Iíd love to see how fast the new track can be run. So if you come on board as a sponsor then weíll race the Pro-Zís.

The prizes are going to be randomly drawn; youíd be exempt from the Pro-Z prize drawing of course. Iíd like to see you race one and I know how good you are. Anyway give the shop a call. Iím looking forward to seeing the NH crew again and hopefully allot of new faces from this forum.

O yah the top three in each class will get trophies.

Pro-Z Racing
2004.12.16, 03:20 AM
Gladly, Let me know when have all the rules drawn up for the classes. Count me in.

PoorZDriver
2005.01.06, 04:51 PM
RCP having you as a sponsor sounds great. I was planning on calling you about that. Also Iíve got to get you some CP truck kits and bodies soon. Plus I know I need to send you some cup car bodies and paint masks. Sorry I have not sent them to you yet, Iíve been pretty busy and Iím waiting on the second batch of car bodies, we are low on stock.

And yes I can defiantly use two of the 4 tile wide finish line prints. One for each of the stock car tracks, the white duct tape weíre using isnít the best.

that damn duct tape....

Duct tape: "hey jim, your not that great of a mini-z driver, i am going to use my curled lip to introduce you to my cousin, The wall... and he is going to take away your two friends, red and yellow ferrari F50 ASC bodys, enjoy!"

ME: "!@#$%^&*(!!!!!"

bennyfizzle
2005.01.07, 09:40 AM
that damn duct tape....

Duct tape: "hey jim, your not that great of a mini-z driver, i am going to use my curled lip to introduce you to my cousin, The wall... and he is going to take away your two friends, red and yellow ferrari F50 ASC bodys, enjoy!"

ME: "!@#$%^&*(!!!!!"
lol jackass

bennyfizzle
2005.01.09, 07:51 AM
...Eric, are you running the CP cup car on the infield? I cannot see how it would make the turns. I wasn't complaining, just making an obsevation.....

lol have you seen erics cup truck do through that road course? omg he can get through ut almost as fast as his iw-02

biged358
2005.08.10, 04:03 PM
It was a nice track to race on.

minittrackmann
2007.06.11, 05:57 PM
It's about 3.5 hours...just past Albany. That may be a trip I have to take. I've got a friend in CP and going to see him would be a goood excuse to stop at the raceway

Wow, that is a pretty cool track. that is not that far from me either. do you race anything other then mini z's?

PAULANGELO
2007.06.11, 07:54 PM
Sorry man... this track has been closed for a few yeas now. Eric is still on this forum and selling from his web site.

newracer
2008.04.20, 05:56 AM
what website?