PDA

View Full Version : winter season 05

solartech
2005.01.03, 08:46 AM
Wake up every one the new winter season starts today with mod cup cars on monday. Then on tuesdays with mod mini-z / iwaiver class. Also thursday is stock cup truck night. I think I got it right. Also I belive Eric us going to use the new lap counter too! It should be fun I hope every one comes out to race.,,,Phil :cool:

arch2b
2005.01.03, 09:00 AM
i hope it goes well. the core system is VERY nice, SUPER easy compared to amb-it

TJFBryant
2005.01.04, 05:49 PM
you can race your iwaver modified on the tracks now......I thought it wasn't allowed?

Damn, I wish I had the time to race tuesday nights.... work ya know. Its a bummer.

arch2b
2005.01.04, 06:00 PM
so how did the first session go? it was yesterday correct?

terraz
2005.01.04, 10:23 PM
i hope it goes well. the core system is VERY nice, SUPER easy compared to amb-it

Did they get the Core system?? IS IT OUT YET?? have not heard anything new, Still waiting.

arch2b
2005.01.04, 10:39 PM
cp raceway is one of the beta testers for the core system

solartech
2005.01.05, 11:27 PM
you can race your iwaver modified on the tracks now......I thought it wasn't allowed?

Damn, I wish I had the time to race tuesday nights.... work ya know. Its a bummer.
Iwaiver are allowed and are now offered for sale at CP.

PoorZDriver
2005.01.06, 06:55 PM
so how did the first session go? it was yesterday correct?

It fell through the floor as something in Phils car would not allow the transponder to work, and after that there werent enough to race, Only 4 of us :( where is everyone?

bennyfizzle
2005.01.07, 10:38 AM
It fell through the floor as something in Phils car would not allow the transponder to work, and after that there werent enough to race, Only 4 of us :( where is everyone?
i'm with dumass^^^^

mini-z racing
2005.01.09, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=bennyfizzle]

Did any one else come in that will be racing? ill try to go there some time this week.

solartech
2005.01.09, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=bennyfizzle]

Did any one else come in that will be racing? ill try to go there some time this week.
When tuesday??/

mini-z racing
2005.01.09, 07:22 PM
Just during the week, i know monday you were the only one and tuesday only 4 were there,

PAULANGELO
2005.01.09, 07:43 PM
according to the flyer I got in the mail from Eric... race season starts the week of the 10th. I'll be there for monday night racing again. looking forward too it.

arch2b
2005.01.09, 07:50 PM
i got the chance to chat with eric via the phone finally and i look forward to making it up there for the large race. maybe we can arrange some track time for the cup cars as well? i'd like to get some real oval laps in with mine. i should have a cup truck by then too :D

PoorZDriver
2005.01.10, 12:46 PM
When tuesday??/

we need more for tuesdays

solartech
2005.01.10, 02:47 PM
Well I will be there Tuesday and I think andrew will be too. With you and Hung that makes 4. We need more than that!!Hopefully racers will respond to Erics mail program.

mini-z racing
2005.01.10, 05:34 PM
Well I will be there Tuesday and I think andrew will be too. With you and Hung that makes 4. We need more than that!!Hopefully racers will respond to Erics mail program.

Ill probally come down with phil , If i bring my stuff ill see how it is handleing,

arch2b
2005.01.10, 05:55 PM
ask eric if he can get the web cam back online? i'd like to catch a race or two form the comfort of my own home ;)

PAULANGELO
2005.01.10, 09:54 PM
sorry A2B, I didn't read this until I got back home. Eric will see it though. As far as tonight, it was a good night, 6 of us showed up. I didn't do so well but what can I expect, it's been 3 weeks since I took out my cars. burnt up the fets in one car and the other didn't handle worth crap... Oh well. I have 1 week to get them back working again.

PoorZDriver
2005.01.11, 01:27 PM
sorry A2B, I didn't read this until I got back home. Eric will see it though. As far as tonight, it was a good night, 6 of us showed up. I didn't do so well but what can I expect, it's been 3 weeks since I took out my cars. burnt up the fets in one car and the other didn't handle worth crap... Oh well. I have 1 week to get them back working again.

the FET instance was a frightening tragedy, i need to get alot more work so i can get into cup racing, and not be a turn marshall... didnt think i'd like it till i watched it, now i am drooling

PAULANGELO
2005.01.11, 01:36 PM
frightening tragedy?? No. If it happened to someone else, I would have been laughing my butt off. as it was, I did get a chuckle out of it. oh the smell of solder burning!! never saw anything like that before and I have burned up alot of fets in my time.

PoorZDriver
2005.01.12, 12:21 AM
frightening tragedy?? No. If it happened to someone else, I would have been laughing my butt off. as it was, I did get a chuckle out of it. oh the smell of solder burning!! never saw anything like that before and I have burned up alot of fets in my time.

I sucked tonight, turns out my diff was locked up

solartech
2005.01.12, 03:01 PM
The new iwaiver/MR-02 race night has been changed from Tuesday to Wendsday now according to Eric at CP.Hopefully this will acomadate more racers! :)

arch2b
2005.01.12, 04:11 PM
eric,
please give us performance reviews based on your rules and the use of iw and k. chassis/electronics :)

bennyfizzle
2005.01.13, 10:57 AM
The new iwaiver/MR-02 race night has been changed from Tuesday to Wendsday now according to Eric at CP.Hopefully this will acomadate more racers! :)
ka-ching!! hey jim, why not stop talking on yur cell phone DURING THE RACES!!!

yea, heard that from jon and was appauled..... :eek:

lol, j/p