PDA

View Full Version : Transponders

solartech
2005.01.04, 11:13 PM
Can aluminum option parts prevent the transponders from picking up if the transponder is above the aluminum parts and the core lapcounter anttena is located under the track? This seems to be the problem with my 02 racer. Is this possible?,or is it some thing else?

Ninja
2005.01.04, 11:40 PM
sounds very possible considering the logic involved

CoreAnalog
2005.01.05, 12:00 AM
Can aluminum option parts prevent the transponders from picking up if the transponder is above the aluminum parts and the core lapcounter anttena is located under the track? This seems to be the problem with my 02 racer. Is this possible?,or is it some thing else?

It depends on how you mounted the transponder. What aluminum parts did you have?
One of the beta sites reported that the chrome body would not work with the transponders. But, that was an entire chrome body that completely covered the
transponder. I don't think aluminum option parts like wheels, motor mounts, and
etc. would cause a problem. If the transponder sits with some space between a
large metallic object, it can be picked up okay. In the worst case, you can stick the
transponder on top of the hood and windshield. Can you give more details on the
parts and where you placed the transponder. I assume you tested this at CP?

--Core

solartech
2005.01.05, 12:13 AM
It depends on how you mounted the transponder. What aluminum parts did you have?
One of the beta sites reported that the chrome body would not work with the transponders. But, that was an entire chrome body that completely covered the
transponder. I don't think aluminum option parts like wheels, motor mounts, and
etc. would cause a problem. If the transponder sits with some space between a
large metallic object, it can be picked up okay. In the worst case, you can stick the
transponder on top of the hood and windshield. Can you give more details on the
parts and where you placed the transponder. I assume you tested this at CP?

--Core
I have an iwaiver 02 with an Enzo body. The aluminum parts include an Enzo front clip, battery clips and a midmount rear pod. The transponder was mounted under the hood and windshield of the body. It was one of the new smaller transponders I think. Yes at CP.

CoreAnalog
2005.01.05, 12:22 AM
Solartech,

Did you have CP do a "signal strength" test on your car? Or was it simply not
picking up during a race? Next time you go in, have them run the test. This
is the best way to tell if the transponder is reading okay or not.

--Core

solartech
2005.01.05, 12:49 AM
I belive it was a signal strength test because it worked with the body off the chassie. I did not acctualy race because it would not register with the body on my car. I have participated in a few test races with my cup car and every thing worked great. Last week I use the car with the core system with only some aluminum parts and it seemed to work well.

michvin
2005.01.05, 01:19 AM
i'm running a transponder directly above the motor, which produces electromagnetic field and therefore tends to interfere with transponder signal, with no probems at all...

CoreAnalog
2005.01.05, 01:41 AM
I belive it was a signal strength test because it worked with the body off the chassie. I did not acctualy race because it would not register with the body on my car. I have participated in a few test races with my cup car and every thing worked great. Last week I use the car with the core system with only some aluminum parts and it seemed to work well.

Solartech,

If you can... Please bring the car back to CP and try mounting the transponder in
a different position while the core system is in test mode. You'll be able to monitor
the signal strength reading on the screen to see where the bad mounting points
are. If it still doesn't work inside the body, tape it on the hood or roof. I know it's
ugly to stick it outside the car but that can be the last resort (which should work
if all else fails).

--Core

arch2b
2005.01.05, 11:45 AM
it might be the alloy battery clips? i have alloy knuckles, motor pod and have had NO problems at all with any of my cars with the new sensor tags taped to the inside of the body. usually from the hood to the rear window. try it with the stock battery clips as well.

Maxfield
2005.01.06, 05:04 AM
Arch's suggestion seems reasonable to test.

Also, when do you honestly think the system will be ready and available for sale? Is this system going to work? And, is it ready for a review, in depth, by somebody who has used AMB's and Ko Propo's systems and can make a comparison.

I'm biting at the bit here waiting for this system which we've been teased about for the last 3 months. Sorry I seem so impatient, but I've talked this system up at my local Mini-Z club and the LHS which both sponsor race series (in the Winter I might add, and I want to get one for my huge home track.)

Thanks

solartech
2005.01.06, 09:26 AM
it might be the alloy battery clips? i have alloy knuckles, motor pod and have had NO problems at all with any of my cars with the new sensor tags taped to the inside of the body. usually from the hood to the rear window. try it with the stock battery clips as well.
I would hate to have to strip my car of certin parts, I spent $ for these almost as much as for my Iwaiver 02. The parts will do me no good sitting in my tool box. :(

arch2b
2005.01.06, 09:31 AM
...The parts will do me no good sitting in my tool box. :(
neither will a car that won't work with the transponders ;)

i only suggested removing the alloy battery clips. another thin g you can try is taping the transponder to the bottom of the chassis after you turn the car on. i haven't tried this but the tags are very small, maybe small enough

wcrotty
2005.01.06, 01:58 PM
We have a car at our track that has the following aluminum parts. Motor pod, battery covers front tierod cover and nose clip. It has no problems counting.

The only car that would not count was the chrome body.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.06, 02:49 PM
I cant see it being alloy...unless its under some. I am assuming you've tried a different transponser? Maybe the transponder is bad? Also, what if you waive the transponder by the sensor...and drive the car by the sensor with out the body?

Maxfield
2005.01.06, 06:04 PM
Hmm, I see everyone has ignored my post. More waiting , eh?

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.06, 06:16 PM
we're all in the same boat as you maxfield....waiting...

CoreAnalog
2005.01.06, 10:52 PM

Maxfield,

Just a little bit longer as we finish out the beta testing period. The last thing we want to do is release something that has annoying bugs and have a flooded support line... The beta test sites have given us great feedback and the product will only get better by going thru a thorough test period. The shops that are testing our system now have used other systems like AMB and KO so I'm sure they can give you their opinion on our system and how it compares to the others.

--Core

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.07, 09:36 AM
my LHSs (both 1:10 and z) use teh AMB system. It is awesome and seems to be the standard. But, this being said, its is terribly expensive and not at all portable. I'm hoping that the core will be a nice, conparatively inexpensive, and portable unit (hehe...i said unit).

arch2b
2005.01.07, 09:43 AM
i travel with my core system each time i go to the track :) i don't like to leave it there when i'm not there.... who knows what the kids would do with it while i'm gone :rolleyes:

needless to say it's very portable.

core has been great to work with/for in developing this system. not only has he been very responsive to feedback, he's questioned us about use as well. i have no doubts that he wants it to ship in the best possible package as possible. i do not think you will be disappointed :cool:

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.07, 09:47 AM
i travel with my core system each time i go to the track :) i don't like to leave it there when i'm not there.... who knows what the kids would do with it while i'm gone :rolleyes:

needless to say it's very portable.

core has been great to work with/for in developing this system. not only has he been very responsive to feedback, he's questioned us about use as well. i have no doubts that he wants it to ship in the best possible package as possible. i do not think you will be disappointed :cool:
thats what i am suspecting...seems this will be great with the z-s...now I also wonder if I could bring it to a track and use it on 1:10 too....hmmmm

solartech
2005.01.08, 09:26 PM
thats what i am suspecting...seems this will be great with the z-s...now I also wonder if I could bring it to a track and use it on 1:10 too....hmmmm
I think you are limited to the lane width with this system and its anntenna.. Don't qoute me , But at my lhs the core system anntena is maxxed out because of the supper wide lane width.

Blackno3
2005.01.09, 11:20 AM
Here is a pic of solertechs aluminum Enzo front clip. As you can see it is a very big peace of aluminum and it seams to interfere with the Core transponders.

arch2b
2005.01.09, 11:38 AM
that is a big hunk of aluminum. have you had success with teh stock clips? it seems to work fine for me in an enzo with a stock clip

solartech
2005.01.09, 01:30 PM
Looks like I will have to brake down and buy a new body. :( for the clip.

wcrotty
2005.01.09, 02:08 PM
did you try a plastic clip to see if it works?

solartech
2005.01.09, 03:07 PM
did you try a plastic clip to see if it works?
Well I was running an Mr-02 with a plastic clip and a CP aluminum bumper. When I replaced my Mr-02 with an iwaiver 02 I used no bumper and managed to break two enzo body clips ( between my driving and the hard track walls). It seemed natural to try the aluminum clip (thanks to a fellow racer :) ) So no I did not try a plastic one since I had none left. I really didnt want to buy a new Enzo as mine was in good shape still. So I have recently changed back to a Mclaren body w/ enzo rims. There is not much room under that body I hope the transponder fits.

arch2b
2005.01.09, 03:39 PM
i have yet to find a body where the tag does not fit. even the convertible porsche iwaver ;)

CoreAnalog
2005.01.09, 10:32 PM
Well I was running an Mr-02 with a plastic clip and a CP aluminum bumper. When I replaced my Mr-02 with an iwaiver 02 I used no bumper and managed to break two enzo body clips ( between my driving and the hard track walls). It seemed natural to try the aluminum clip (thanks to a fellow racer :) ) So no I did not try a plastic one since I had none left. I really didnt want to buy a new Enzo as mine was in good shape still. So I have recently changed back to a Mclaren body w/ enzo rims. There is not much room under that body I hope the transponder fits.

That's one of the cars we use in our test lab.
It fits fine underneath the front hood and windshield.

--Core

solartech
2005.01.09, 11:28 PM
That's one of the cars we use in our test lab.
It fits fine underneath the front hood and windshield.

--Core
cool thanx

dean
2005.01.09, 11:41 PM
Me too! I am awaiting to purchase this ASAP for a big Mini-Z/RCP track to host in-store races.
Just waiting for the go-ahead.
I am willing to suffer with any needed upgrades to the system and work with problems/upgrades as they arrise.
I am currently using alycat Software
Please RSVP with any Information to Dean@rc-crazy.com

Thx! ;)

solartech
2005.01.19, 11:11 PM
Well I don't know what to do now. I know there may be an issue with alluminum. But when racing mu cup car (which has no alumium parts) I didn't coun't for a few laps in some of the heats and the main. This happend two weeks in a row with this car. My iwaiver woulden't coun't at all, but I already covered this earlier in this thread. So this week I switched back to my Mr-02 w/enzo body with no aluminum clip ,but with a cp aluminum bumper. The bummper caused a probllem to. So we switched out the transponder with another one. Eric set me up in test mode and I stripped my car of most of the aluminum parts except the pod. I still had a low reading on certin parts of the finish line. I kinda ruled out the aluminum parts as the problem. One body I ran had led lights in it my other body didn't have the lights ,,,same problems. I mounted the new transponder over the rear pod under the enzo body and it improved alot I had a good reading like tha in test mode. The only problem is that thr rear wheels rub when I corner so this wont work. The only thing I can think of is can the radio frquency of a certin channel cause problems? I used kopropo ch #1 in all three cars which had problems with counting. I am at a loss of ideas and dont know what else to do. :(

CoreAnalog
2005.01.20, 12:13 AM
Solartech,

I'm at a loss as to why you are having such problems. To rule out the channel that you are using, please do a signal strength test with the car powered on. Also check the strength as you raise the car higher above the pickup antenna. There are still minor bugs in the beta software that the beta sites are using (which will be fixed in the next software release). But, these bugs wouldn't cause all of the problems that you are having. Show up early the next race night and maybe Eric can give me a call and we can try to help solve your problems :-)

--Core

solartech
2005.01.20, 12:58 AM
I hate to complain. I know your company is on to some thing good for this hobby. Eric is willing to work with me in solving this issue. I plan on being at Cp raceway sunday afternoon. I belive Eric said he is going to relocate the antena loop in a different mannor. I will post our results. This has just kinda got me bummed out because I cant figure it out.
Thank You for your reply and I look forward to racing with your system :)

Phil

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.20, 12:45 PM
well it is a beta test unit. I cant see why a raceway is using a beta test for a serious series? It seems like it should be done on non series days and practice..that is unless if racing is free...

solartech
2005.01.20, 10:06 PM
well I think you are on to somthing. At the track there is a functioning
kopropo unit avalible. Its always worked for me in the past but other racer have had problems.

PoorZDriver
2005.01.27, 11:56 PM
well I think you are on to somthing. At the track there is a functioning
kopropo unit avalible. Its always worked for me in the past but other racer have had problems.

But it seems the iwavers skip laps with the ARC system (KO). is it possibly an issue with the antenna itself? is there a way to "increase the gain" or make it a wider antenna to increace the time the car is over it, thus increasing the probibility it will pick up the transponder? is the antenna supposed to be on a bridge, and not under the track? are the transponders defective? are the transponders defective?

Most importantly.... why is CP the ONLY system that is having issues? there has to be an uncommon factor in the setup at the raceway.... a point if interferance or something with the PC that hosts the system. a faulty antenna.... something strange is happening here... we need to pinpoint the issue so it doesnt pop up in other tracks.

solartech
2005.01.28, 12:04 AM
But it seems the iwavers skip laps with the ARC system (KO). is it possibly an issue with the antenna itself? is there a way to "increase the gain" or make it a wider antenna to increace the time the car is over it, thus increasing the probibility it will pick up the transponder? is the antenna supposed to be on a bridge, and not under the track? are the transponders defective? are the transponders defective?

Most importantly.... why is CP the ONLY system that is having issues? there has to be an uncommon factor in the setup at the raceway.... a point if interferance or something with the PC that hosts the system. a faulty antenna.... something strange is happening here... we need to pinpoint the issue so it doesnt pop up in other tracks.
My iwaiver does not count well with the ko system

arch2b
2005.01.28, 09:39 AM
cp's system is not the same as the one i am testing. his antenna loop in much larger to accomodate the larger track which requires a certain amount of finesse in placement etc. to optimize the response.

i can not tell you why your car or others have not been responding however i have a feeling it NOT a critical flaw with the core system. the other testors have experienced glitches but nothing to the degree to which some have experienced at cp's leading me to believe it's some anomaly related to the environment possibly. just my opinion ;)

PoorZDriver
2005.01.28, 09:48 AM
cp's system is not the same as the one i am testing. his antenna loop in much larger to accomodate the larger track which requires a certain amount of finesse in placement etc. to optimize the response.

i can not tell you why your car or others have not been responding however i have a feeling it NOT a critical flaw with the core system. the other testors have experienced glitches but nothing to the degree to which some have experienced at cp's leading me to believe it's some anomaly related to the environment possibly. just my opinion ;)

it could only really be a core problem if the software has a conflict with the large loop, which is possible I assume, but i have too many holes in my EE knowledge base to surely make that statement. Like i have said before, I am a designer, not an engineer. is it poss that the PC is just too slow to keep up with it? or is it possible that re-programming the transponders every week has damaged them in some weird electronic memory sort of way? could it be as stupid as the tape eric uses to hold the antenna down under the track? flourescant lighting? a can of pepsi in the far corner of the room bouncing solar flare gamma rays off of the glass and into the antenna? (j/k, of coarse)

arch2b
2005.01.28, 10:10 AM
it's quite possible it could be something as odd or unpredictable as the soda can and solar flares :p

it's also plausible that it cold be a pc problem as i and others have had win xp issues and the hardware response time. winxp is not the optimal op for the system (apparently linux works much better). i can't get into it much as i don't know much about the nuts and bolts of it but i can say there are any number of seemingly simple or mundane things that could be effecting the performance other than the software/hardware itself. this is why beta testing is sooo important and why core wanted a few with varying use groups to do the beta testing. he is committed to producing a quality system and we have been working with him with that aim in mind. any problems are essentaily a good thing to find NOW rather than after public release.

so, please try to keep all this in mind regarding some of the seemingly frustrated and negative replies regarding the system. you are not working with something bought off the shelf with years of development etc, this is a new system (hardware and software). i have yet to see a system reviewed that still does not have problems so when you compare that to the current state of the core system i think it's on track to becoming a very good product. i as well as core do apprecitate your coming forth with the issues, just to make that clear. what would help best though is for you to pass these issues on to eric (in as much detail as possible) so that they can be passed on with his notes to core for review. rest assured, every issue is reviewed/looked at/gone over/whatever you want to call it but core is interested in feedback and using it inamking a better product. we, the beta tester, frequently chat about these things and it helps us all learn from each other's experiences.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.28, 10:35 AM
It is good to see that the problems are on a forum for all to see and discuss. 500 brains are better than a few. It's also good to see that they are taling tehir time to get all the bugs out.

One thing I would liek to see is an ability to take it to my 1:10 track and use it for practice there too.

arch2b
2005.01.28, 11:16 AM
It is good to see that the problems are on a forum for all to see and discuss. 500 brains are better than a few. It's also good to see that they are taling tehir time to get all the bugs out.

One thing I would liek to see is an ability to take it to my 1:10 track and use it for practice there too.
yes, and no... you can get problems reported that may or may not actually relate to the hardware/software thus creating a misinformed opinion. i don't think too many company's do product testing in an open forum for this very reason. what's great is that we all get to understand where the product is at and opinions. i, however believe any problems during beta testing should be handled between the owner/member and the manufacturer. after all, the owner's have confidentiality agreements with the manufacturer which is fair and understandable and direct public discussion can subvert this in a sense. it's not a matter of trying to cover anything up, it's a matter of privacy etc. a good manufacturer will solicite as much reposnse as he is able to respond to which is what i believe core is doing however is should be conducted via the proper channels etc. i would encourage anyone involved/using the core system during it's beta testing phase to report as much and as often as possible regarding their experiences. problems, questions, reviews, likes, dislikes etc. i just happen to feel the public realm is not the most apporpriate place to do so (unless solicitated form the manufacturer). inwhich case there might already be a thread regarding wishes, likes, dislikes already. again, i don't think this is an effort to subvert anyone or anything... core is a busniess and the beta testing is a process of that business and should be respected as such. ofcourse this is all my opinion and i'm not speaking for core

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.28, 11:24 AM
in theory i agree with that but this particular item is of a specific use type with a relatively small core population that would be interested in it so forums like this serve a good purpose. Plus, and not to speak for core, large companies have a very large budget for beta testing and spend lots of tiem and money doing it...for a small company forums like these are inexpensive ways to get to your core audience....no pun intended. :p

PoorZDriver
2005.01.28, 11:51 AM
it's quite possible it could be something as odd or unpredictable as the soda can and solar flares :p

it's also plausible that it cold be a pc problem as i and others have had win xp issues and the hardware response time. winxp is not the optimal op for the system (apparently linux works much better). i can't get into it much as i don't know much about the nuts and bolts of it but i can say there are any number of seemingly simple or mundane things that could be effecting the performance other than the software/hardware itself. this is why beta testing is sooo important and why core wanted a few with varying use groups to do the beta testing. he is committed to producing a quality system and we have been working with him with that aim in mind. any problems are essentaily a good thing to find NOW rather than after public release.

so, please try to keep all this in mind regarding some of the seemingly frustrated and negative replies regarding the system. you are not working with something bought off the shelf with years of development etc, this is a new system (hardware and software). i have yet to see a system reviewed that still does not have problems so when you compare that to the current state of the core system i think it's on track to becoming a very good product. i as well as core do apprecitate your coming forth with the issues, just to make that clear. what would help best though is for you to pass these issues on to eric (in as much detail as possible) so that they can be passed on with his notes to core for review. rest assured, every issue is reviewed/looked at/gone over/whatever you want to call it but core is interested in feedback and using it inamking a better product. we, the beta tester, frequently chat about these things and it helps us all learn from each other's experiences.

easy man, no one is putting down the system, it seems to me the point of the support forum is to put ideas out there that could be possible problems, sorry if It came off as an insult to the product. I want to see this system work more than anyone. I dont want bulky transponders taped to the ouotside of my autoscales. I am simply trying to put ideas out there that may or may not spark something the creator has not thought of yet (I am in fact an intelligent adult and not a kid throwing stones at those trying to help me at the track), and to kill my own questions by hearing responses from core. forgive me, i just have a way of finding the "oddball" factor in complex problems that more experienced people than myself (in their field) rule out as trivial. I am the guy that makes you smack yourself for not seeing the issue sooner. it could be something completely stupid, like "the software doesnt know it has a larger antenna than other versions" But rest assured, i will not post in this forum again.

and for the record, i dont see one negative reply toward the system in the whole thread, they are all suggestive and productive, and furthermore, i think anyone (even the most picky customers) will appreciate the time and attention (as well as knowledge and service) that core himself is putting into the issues CP is having. He is on the phone with eric for 1/2 of each race. I for one.... issues included, think he, and the product are great. and i have never even spoken to him.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.28, 11:58 AM
I think we are all excited to have a relative afforfdable lap system that is good for home use. Man, the AMB system is probably the best but costs thousands of dollars and is not really designed for the take up and down of home use.

The core is a great revolutionary idea that many of us are drooling over and we jsut want to see that we help in any way so we can get the best system we can.

arch2b
2005.01.28, 12:04 PM
poorzdriver- no, i'm not interrpruting it to be an insult.... ahhh. again, this was not a smear at anyone. please reread my post as i clearly state that for the benifit of every one lese, we appreciate and encourage those who are using the system to convey such issues to the host and manufacturer. you are doing exactly what the host and owner hoped for in terms of making suggestions, asking questions. i was just saying that those conversations should be bewteen you, the host and the manucturer so as not to portray (by no fault of your own, see next statement) a false impression of the situation. this is quickly becoming an example of how easy it is to misunstand someone/something said and was the reasoning behind my statements.

for exmample... someone not familiar with the entire thread, situation, you or cp may read portions and it gets filtered and relayed in other sources (forums for ex.) that the system is fraut with problems. i'm say this because i've seen it posted before, not here ofcourse.

arch2b
2005.01.28, 12:05 PM
...The core is a great revolutionary idea that many of us are drooling over and we jsut want to see that we help in any way so we can get the best system we can.
i could not agree with you more. i think core would as well.

arch2b
2005.01.28, 12:11 PM
in theory i agree with that but this particular item is of a specific use type with a relatively small core population that would be interested in it so forums like this serve a good purpose. Plus, and not to speak for core, large companies have a very large budget for beta testing and spend lots of tiem and money doing it...for a small company forums like these are inexpensive ways to get to your core audience....no pun intended.

you are absolutely correct. there are such things as private forums that would allow the host's and manufacturer to correspond with eachother in a manner just as you described. it's my belief that this is the place for such things. hosts should work closely with members regarding these issues for several reasons, one being that the member feels some progress is being made on his behalf and as a justification for his efforts and so that any and all issues are being addressed. when the lines of communication are not clear, it's easy for things to get lost, missed, etc as it can easily get confusing about who, what, when, where and why. this is especially so reagrding the host as he is the one running the place thus has a greater understanding of or in a better position to understand the total environment.

in retrospect, i should never have started this.... it's obviously to easy to misconstrue or misunderstand points being made and my intent was not to cause trouble.

please remind me to keep refrain from such attempts in the future. it will mean less work for me and those involved....

PoorZDriver
2005.01.28, 12:17 PM
poorzdriver- no, i'm not interrpruting it to be an insult.... ahhh. again, this was not a smear at anyone. please reread my post as i clearly state that for the benifit of every one lese, we appreciate and encourage those who are using the system to convey such issues to the host and manufacturer. you are doing exactly what the host and owner hoped for in terms of making suggestions, asking questions. i was just saying that those conversations should be bewteen you, the host and the manucturer so as not to portray (by no fault of your own, see next statement) a false impression of the situation. this is quickly becoming an example of how easy it is to misunstand someone/something said and was the reasoning behind my statements.

for exmample... someone not familiar with the entire thread, situation, you or cp may read portions and it gets filtered and relayed in other sources (forums for ex.) that the system is fraut with problems. i'm say this because i've seen it posted before, not here ofcourse.

I wish i could get my hands on it myself... i want to do my own evaluation and testing, but i cant get near erics system (he wont let any of us touch it, and i certinly can bring it home to my shop/studio to simulate possible scenarios and create interfearances to see how they effect it. Iwould have alot of solutions in prob under 24H. Like i said, I am not an engineer, but I am an MCSE, and a very good problem solver. is there any way to lock this thread from guest user viewing? that might help in the mind filter experienced by some perusers.

arch2b
2005.01.28, 12:23 PM
i'm sure a private forum within the cp section could be made for such things as well as general discussions between host and members that should for any reason be kept private. this would require the memebrs and eric emailing mini-z to have something setup.

i hope you understand my reasoning even though it might not have been presented clearly and do not think it was in any way personal.

PoorZDriver
2005.01.28, 02:14 PM
i'm sure a private forum within the cp section could be made for such things as well as general discussions between host and members that should for any reason be kept private. this would require the memebrs and eric emailing mini-z to have something setup.

i hope you understand my reasoning even though it might not have been presented clearly and do not think it was in any way personal.

not taken personal at all. I understand completely

Blackno3
2005.01.28, 07:42 PM
With Poorzdriver’s help I redid the loop and we tested Benny’s car tonight and he did not miss a lap. Benny’s car was one of the cars having the most trouble on Wednesday. So if solartech shows up for practice tomorrow we should have it this licked.

arch2b
2005.01.28, 10:32 PM
i hope that all the kinks get worked out ;) i know they can get frustrating but the effort is worth it.

solartech
2005.01.29, 07:13 PM
i hope that all the kinks get worked out ;) i know they can get frustrating but the effort is worth it.
I think were all set, it worked great for both my mr-02 and my iwaiver02. Both which have some aluminum parts.

bennyfizzle
2005.01.30, 01:14 AM
I think were all set, it worked great for both my mr-02 and my iwaiver02. Both which have some aluminum parts.
:) I'm with dumass^^^ :p

PoorZDriver
2005.01.30, 05:12 PM
With Poorzdriver’s help I redid the loop and we tested Benny’s car tonight and he did not miss a lap. Benny’s car was one of the cars having the most trouble on Wednesday. So if solartech shows up for practice tomorrow we should have it this licked.

I didnt do much but throw out weird ideas and tape the antenna down a few times, but thanks for the words... deef props to bennys car FULL of aluminum not missing a lap.