PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Z in New York

carlsenjesper
2005.01.05, 01:42 PM
Hi All

Does anybody know if the Mini-z store/club on Canal Street is still open? I have tried to call the number on www.hkshobby.com but with no responds. I would love to race again soon.......

cam2
2005.01.05, 01:57 PM
he's at 96 canal now. they got racing every friday night and occasionally on saturdays a bunch of us from this forum get together there. we're gonna have a gtg on the 22nd you're more than welcome to join.

humveemonster
2005.01.05, 06:17 PM
I hope i am not the only one thinking that someone should put a track on long island.......i hate travaling..lol :D

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.05, 07:05 PM
I hope i am not the only one thinking that someone should put a track on long island.......i hate travaling..lol :D
if you build it whey will come...where from humvee?

hKs Nelson
2005.01.12, 03:10 PM
The website with all the info is www.HKSRC.com

michvin
2005.01.12, 05:30 PM
The website with all the info is www.HKSRC.com

no it's not :)
it has been changed twice since then :)

outlaw
2005.01.19, 02:58 AM
hey guys i am new to mini z's. i was into xmods for a few months but a friend showed me his miniz and i am hooked.

i will be at that track on friday. and saturday. i want to bye a mini z on friday. can i bye one there? how much?. i know they usually run about 100.

do u guys have a team?

by the way, they call me outlaw

cam2
2005.01.19, 09:02 AM
hks has some readysets but i'm not sure how much they are, probably a little more than 100. we're having a get together this saturday you're more than welcome to come.

michvin
2005.01.19, 11:07 AM
hey guys i am new to mini z's. i was into xmods for a few months but a friend showed me his miniz and i am hooked.

i will be at that track on friday. and saturday. i want to bye a mini z on friday. can i bye one there? how much?. i know they usually run about 100.

do u guys have a team?

by the way, they call me outlaw
welcome to the mini-z stuff :) on Fri races starts at about 10 pm but practice starts at 7-8 pm. Readysets are there, but i'm not sure which and for how much. You'd better give Alan a call. Also keep in mind that you'll need at least new tires to run the car properly, so be sure to have some extra cash. Oh, HKS does not accept credit cards - cash only.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.19, 11:11 AM
EMU got one a few weeks ago...and ENzo, he should know how much. We dont have a team, per se, but we do gtgs and are having one on saturday.

outlaw
2005.01.19, 05:19 PM
thanks guys. can't wait till friday. and saturday. i guess i'll be there aroud 7 pm on friday.

how many guys are expected to show?

i will get a miniz friday.

michvin
2005.01.19, 05:21 PM
thanks guys. can't wait till friday. and saturday. i guess i'll be there aroud 7 pm on friday.

how many guys are expected to show?

i will get a miniz friday.
7-8 cars are usually racing. last time it was 10 tho...

outlaw
2005.01.19, 05:23 PM
do any of you guys know if thats the only track in the nyc area?

i saw the pix on hksrc.com and it looks awesome, but i want to experience different track styles

michvin
2005.01.19, 05:55 PM
but i want to experience different track styles

already? this one is very demanding and complex one. and the competition is high...

hksdummy
2005.01.21, 10:40 PM
hey! anyone up for a three hour non-stop race in hks on jan 30?? for more information log on to www.hksrc.com or visit the new york zity thread.

hksdummy
2005.01.25, 10:19 PM
hey guys.....
guess what??
its that time of the month to change the layout....
check it out at the website.. under gallery....
www.hkshobby.com or www.hksrc.com

those whose coming on friday or sunday.... please let me know....

hksdummy
2005.02.02, 05:25 PM
Just a reminder you guys!!

Please sign up for the Race being held in Long Island, February 19 &20, 2005 for the HKS MINI-Z WINTER CHALLENGE 2005.

Please visit www.hkshobby.com for more information.

Its come up pretty fast. So please sign up!!! I know you guys dont want to pay any late fees now do you??... I dont mind!!! =)

Track is open everyday, just call ahead of time.

Races are every Friday night and Sundays.

Last Friday ( Jan 28) was a big crowd. So much people. This Friday should be another big crowd.

faydoiinspire
2006.02.04, 02:18 PM
Hi All

Does anybody know if the Mini-z store/club on Canal Street is still open? I have tried to call the number on www.hkshobby.com but with no responds. I would love to race again soon.......

It's not there anymore is it?...where did they relocate to>?

michvin
2006.02.05, 03:15 AM
It's not there anymore is it?...where did they relocate to>?
they relocated to California. Closest track see Action RC staten island thread

EMU
2006.03.09, 11:44 PM
If you are in NYC, this should interest you http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21096