PDA

View Full Version : I cant do a wheelie!!!???!!??!?

kehern15
2005.01.06, 06:01 PM
i just recived my mzm today. it is awsome. but i have to be honest, its a bit pricey, i was expecting something better. after i attached the attena, with some difficulty, i brought it down staires. i put on my hard wood floor, and started to play with it. for the first minute, i could pull wheelies, then after that i just suddenlly couldn't. i am using starderd AAA batteries, and standerd AA batteries. (what i mean is that they are not recharable, they are Analike ones) does anybody know whats wrong? i tried diff lock, different pinion gears, and on different surfaces. everything is stock, and its not a special edition. can somebody please help!! :confused:

kurtmeyer69
2005.01.06, 06:08 PM
How Long Did It TaKE U To Get Your Mini Z?

ruknd@aol.com
2005.01.06, 06:10 PM
i just recived my mzm today. it is awsome. but i have to be honest, its a bit pricey, i was expecting something better. after i attached the attena, with some difficulty, i brought it down staires. i put on my hard wood floor, and started to play with it. for the first minute, i could pull wheelies, then after that i just suddenlly couldn't. i am using starderd AAA batteries, and standerd AA batteries. (what i mean is that they are not recharable, they are Analike ones) does anybody know whats wrong? i tried diff lock, different pinion gears, and on different surfaces. everything is stock, and its not a special edition. can somebody please help!! :confused:
its teh betteries...go get yourself some Nimh rechargables

mini-z racing
2005.01.06, 08:36 PM
yep batterys and put the 12 tooth that comes with it, If you want more speed and power get a X-speed, or a FET upgrade with a turbo motor ;)

FALCON-LORD
2005.01.07, 08:32 AM
yep batterys and put the 12 tooth that comes with it, If you want more speed and power get a X-speed, or a FET upgrade with a turbo motor ;)

The 12 tooth???
He wants to pullwheelies... If you put the 12 tooth on you will have a better top speed but harder time pulling wheelies.

If you put on the 9 tooth then the top speed will be sacraficed, but popping the front will be a lot easier.

when it comes to bateries... Alkalines give you a good initial burst then are garbage. NiMH batteries give you close to full power for most of there charge life. Then you put em on the charger and do it all over again.

If you want to play with RC... Rechargable Batteries are your friend

kehern15
2005.01.07, 02:12 PM
How Long Did It TaKE U To Get Your Mini Z?

UMMMMMMMM.... im not sure how that has to do with my question, but i ordered my from a seller on ebay, and it took three days to come.

kehern15
2005.01.07, 09:39 PM
ok, i know why i was not impressed, the batteries die so quickly, if they are not recharble. which one should i get? what are the differences? and what does Nimh mean? i am a complete noob. thanks. :D

arch2b
2005.01.07, 10:48 PM
do a search on batteries or cells and you'll find all the relevant threads on teh subject

FALCON-LORD
2005.01.08, 07:27 PM
The answer is all dollars dependent...

NiCad (Nickle Cadmium) the progresivly die and you always should discharge them fully before you recharge them

NiMH (Nickle Metal Hidryde) Supirior Technology, they have a better life expectency, and better outputs. They can be charged from half way without damaging the battery.

LiPol (Lithum Polimer) You better have a Nelly or Fet Stack because they have really impresive output. They are lighter and better in close to every way. But they cost a Metrick SH!t load, and if you stuff the charging you get magic smoke and then little red trucks with flashing light.

You are best off with NiMH, for most purposes.