PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Portland, OR area?

SuperFly
2005.01.26, 04:35 PM
If you live in the Portland area and are interested in racing on a good, private RCP track, give a holler. A friend and I get together to race most Friday nights from around 7:00 till 1:00. We run pretty similarly set up MR-02s with no turbos and X-Speed motors, and it would be cool to get more than two cars on the track.

bobbyz
2005.01.26, 07:57 PM
I'm in the area, well i work in tualitan, but live out in mcminnville. I have an mro2 with similar setup. Shoot me a pm with the place where you race.

Thanks, bob

RCMotorsport
2005.01.26, 08:35 PM
Dogbreath is in sandy and I am in Vancouver.
Might just have to try to set something up.

RCMotorsport
Day in Day Out

SuperFly
2005.01.27, 11:07 PM
Cool, let's race!

Here's the deal, though. When I said we race almost every Friday night, it's true. The part I left out is that my wife and I are expecting a new babe due Feb 18th, and we still have some stuff to take care of. This Friday is out, but next week might work.

We set up the track in my office, which is downtown. Send me your e-mail addresses to maffei@hevanet.com, and I'll let ya know when we're going to be racing next and directions, address, etc.

bolter9
2005.01.28, 11:36 AM
Cool, let's race!

Here's the deal, though. When I said we race almost every Friday night, it's true. The part I left out is that my wife and I are expecting a new babe due Feb 18th, and we still have some stuff to take care of. This Friday is out, but next week might work.

We set up the track in my office, which is downtown. Send me your e-mail addresses to maffei@hevanet.com, and I'll let ya know when we're going to be racing next and directions, address, etc.

We're about 250 miles east in Walla Walla, WA. I make it down that way from time to time (grew up in Seaside- family still lives there).

There are at least 3 of us in the area with various IW02,MR01,2, etc. If you've got an event happening, we could make a special trip!

SuperFly
2005.01.28, 11:51 AM
We're about 250 miles east in Walla Walla, WA. I make it down that way from time to time (grew up in Seaside- family still lives there).

There are at least 3 of us in the area with various IW02,MR01,2, etc. If you've got an event happening, we could make a special trip!

Well, maybe you could hit Portland on a Friday night on the way to see your family for the weekend. Send me an e-mail with "Mini-Z" somewhere in the title and I'll keep ya all posted.

Queso
2005.02.08, 09:30 PM
there's a possibility I might be moving up that way
portland/beaverton area

and I'm always down for racing..............

ruknd@aol.com
2005.02.08, 09:32 PM
there's a possibility I might be moving up that way
portland/beaverton area

and I'm always down for racing..............
...i'd be there in a hop skip and a jump...all I need is a job there...I've been looking...

Queso
2005.02.09, 04:48 PM
so how big is your track and do you have any pics?

oh yeah and congrats on the new addition to your
family

DogbreathRacing
2005.02.10, 08:28 PM
Within driving distance of Portland (Sandy) but work on Friday nights :(

Queso
2005.03.04, 02:10 PM
yeah well we find out next week if we're movin on up

my wife just had an interview up there and it looks good
"she nailed it" so probably in time for the spring nationals :P

oh yeah and as far as my rides go

mr01 w/ a xmod supra body
mr01 w/a K skyline body
IW02 mm clk mod
ol pajero
F1/cp cup car

SuperFly
2005.03.18, 07:32 PM
I just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgot about trying to get some racing together here in Portland. My wife and I had a new baby boy born on Feb. 2nd., so I've been a little preoccupied. Things will mellow out (relatively speaking) this next month, so keep your eyes out for time and place.

FasterTHANu
2007.01.11, 08:09 PM
I know this is an old post but I looking for someone to race with in the greater Portland, Or area. Hopefully you guys are still cruzing this forum. I have an MR01, MR02, F1 and a wide L RCP. I also emailed all the posters here with the hopes of generating some interest. You can email me at: Tripod006@gmail.com

Cya, Al