PDA

View Full Version : bad service from the miniz shop

kmac1228
2005.02.02, 10:08 AM
i mail in a moneyorder back in october 04. i only got half my order. now it's feb,05 and still waiting on my parts[ miniz shop have my money but i have half my stuff] i have email the shop alot of times abot this but stillo no parts have been sent to me.anybody else having problems like this?

Ninja
2005.02.02, 10:47 AM
thats the first time i have read anything about this kind of problem, David usually takes care of his customers in a prompt manner. Arch if you read this thread could you please bump it up to David and let him get this resolved.

arch2b
2005.02.02, 11:42 AM
thats the first time i have read anything about this kind of problem, David usually takes care of his customers in a prompt manner. Arch if you read this thread could you please bump it up to David and let him get this resolved.
already did and action has been taken already to resolve the issue ;) :cool:

kmac- for future reference, anyone planing on using alternate means of payment, email the shop prior to ordering so that mini-z is on the same page and can process the order accordingly. obviously by the time the shop receives payment via mail (without knowing it's coming), the items ordered might not be instock.

Ninja
2005.02.02, 11:47 AM
thanks arch, i wouldnt like to see a good guy like D to get a bad rep over a simple mistake like this one

bda52
2005.04.09, 09:15 PM
I finally placed my first order with the shop and was really impressed with the service. I placed the order April 6th. The order was for the tie rod for the MR015 and 20* F1 front slicks. April 7th I received an e-mail confirmation of the order and that the items were in stock. April 9th I received the items. Great job!!

mini-z
2005.05.22, 07:21 PM
Thanks bda52! :)