PDA

View Full Version : My pics

bolter9
2005.02.05, 03:24 AM
Finally got some pics of my cars up- there are two pages here (http://homepage.mac.com/skabanuk/PhotoAlbum1.html)....enjoy :D

superpeltor
2005.02.05, 07:18 AM
Dude, that is so cool! How fast do they go? 100mph? Where can I get those at? Walmart?

awesome!
:rolleyes: (http://webpages.charter.net/superpeltor/enzo_suc.jpg)

superpeltor
2005.02.05, 11:39 AM
ok ok, that was harsh... I like your cars! Enzo doesn't suc... not anymore anyway.

did you use tri-pod to photograph those cars? If not, you must very strong, and has steady hands... blah blah..... I need more caffeine... :cool:

bolter9
2005.02.05, 12:13 PM
ok ok, that was harsh... I like your cars! Enzo doesn't suc... not anymore anyway.

did you use tri-pod to photograph those cars? If not, you must very strong, and has steady hands... blah blah..... I need more caffeine... :cool:

Ok before you guys flame superpeltor (and maybe you should!!) he's a long-time friend of mine, and just a little jealous of my enzo ;)

Superpeltor- quit jackin' my thread. :D

Ninja
2005.02.05, 03:34 PM
i think with an avatar like that he can jack alot more than your thread :D LMAO i just had to toss that one at ya ;) :rolleyes:

gulfclk
2005.02.05, 04:50 PM
i think with an avatar like that he can jack alot more than your thread :D LMAO i just had to toss that one at ya ;) :rolleyes:
I fully agree with Ninja. Perhaps we should start an avatar contest ....

bolter9
2005.02.05, 05:53 PM
I fully agree with Ninja. Perhaps we should start an avatar contest ....

uh oh...someone has never seen "Trailer Park Boys" :D

Ninja
2005.02.05, 06:13 PM
gulfclk, i have noticed that since you first came to mini-zracer your english has greatly improved, along with you custom paint jobs, how is the X-5 coming? any updates on your site?

superpeltor
2005.02.06, 05:17 AM
hahaha, no flaming war yet? I am jeaulous(how do you spell this????) of bolter9's Enzo. Bolter9 is right... I am jeaulous... Bolter9 is my friend in town. I was just giving him hard time.

good day guys!

ruknd@aol.com
2005.02.07, 02:17 PM
hahaha, no flaming war yet? I am jeaulous(how do you spell this????) of bolter9's Enzo. Bolter9 is right... I am jeaulous... Bolter9 is my friend in town. I was just giving him hard time.

good day guys!
i figured but i wasnt really payin attention to what you were saying...hmmm...