PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Mini-Z Racer !!!

Roger
2005.02.12, 07:59 PM
I just wanted to say " Thankyou " to mini-z racer for providing a place to share thoughts and ideas of mini-z r/c cars. I also like to mention that I order from these guys and the prices are very good. The turn-around time for getting parts / bodies that I ordered is fast and effiecient. Keep up the great work and I look forward to ordering more items from you.

bw762
2005.02.12, 09:29 PM
Ok, let me second that Roger. Shipping is always very fast. If I ordered on the weekend, I usually got my stuff in just a few days. The pricing is good and it beats buying from HK (unless you guys just don't stock it :) ).

color01
2005.02.13, 06:19 PM
i third it. i got my square wheels in about 4-5 days, very reasonable. unfortunately, my iwaver is still not here, so the wheels have no home quite yet. (no, the iwaver was not from mini-z racer.)

mini-z
2005.05.22, 08:21 PM
Thanks Guys, we love to hear your feedback! :)

bda52
2005.05.22, 08:50 PM
I will jump on the bandwagon here too. Every order I have place so far I have received within 3 business days. Top notch service on that point. The only draw back is slow to no response to emails. I can totally understand that though, have you seen the amount of members on the forum??? Even if 1/4 of us e-mail a question within a couple of days that is close to 1000 to reply too.

Keep up the great work!

mini-z
2005.05.22, 09:00 PM
Thanks bda52; RE email - did you email shop@ (as opposed to for example mini-z@)? When did you last email us, so I can see if we got it? Thanks! :)

bda52
2005.05.22, 09:03 PM
I know it was before my last order. It is not a big deal as I have been pleased with the overall customer service I have received. I will dig later and see if I still have my copy of the email. I believe it was to the shop@.

bda52
2005.05.22, 11:47 PM
Heck if I can find it now. I believe it was about the GPM rear wing for the F1's but I have since re-glued mine and it is holding well since I got some new glue.

mini-z
2005.05.23, 01:03 PM
Okay - next time please post to the Customer Support Sub Forum if you are worried that we didn't get your message, that way we'll see it for sure. Thanks! :)

bda52
2005.05.23, 01:05 PM
Okay - next time please post to the Customer Support Sub Forum if you are worried that we didn't get your message, that way we'll see it for sure. Thanks! :)

I had followed up with this: http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17999

mini-z
2005.05.23, 01:42 PM
I had followed up with this: http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17999

:o Ah, you did exactly what you should have - looks like I dropped the ball on that one - it was a particularly busy time so it looks like we just flubbed it - sorry about that! :)

bda52
2005.05.23, 01:51 PM
:o Ah, you did exactly what you should have - looks like I dropped the ball on that one - it was a particularly busy time so it looks like we just flubbed it - sorry about that! :)

No problem like I said before, I understand how busy you are. It is not a problem in any way. You have taken very good care of me when I have placed orders and I will do so in the future too.

mini-z
2005.05.23, 02:11 PM
Thanks! :)