PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants Some?

CIFUR2
2005.02.21, 04:20 PM
Who Wants Some Of The Little Red F40 Thursday?

Ninja
2005.02.21, 04:27 PM
oh i do, i do indeed, so the question is, do you want some of the F-50? what new parts did you get in last thursday for your car?

CIFUR2
2005.02.21, 04:48 PM
8 & 10 DEGREE GPM RADIALS AND SPEEDY BB MOTOR. AND A TUBE OF SUPER GLUE TO PUT THE REAR BUMPER BACK ON THAT YOU SMASHED OFF :o

CIFUR2
2005.02.21, 04:50 PM
8 & 10 DEGREE GPM RADIALS AND SPEEDY BB MOTOR. AND A TUBE OF SUPER GLUE TO PUT THE REAR BUMPER BACK ON THAT YOU SMASHED OFF :o
I PUT THE BEARINGS IN THAT I GOT FROM YOU ALSO.

pHREDD
2005.02.21, 07:29 PM
Who Wants Some Of The Little Red F40 Thursday?

if there is any left after Ninja gets through.....

ChattavegasSE
2005.02.21, 10:43 PM
I ain't scared to put some more scuffs on my CLK. :cool:

Ninja
2005.02.22, 08:10 AM
my goal is to make it to the start/finish line as many times as possible before anybody else, if you get held up or in the way that isnt my fault :p j/k sometimes i get into it so much i get tunnel vision and cant see ahead on the track, it was even worse when i had a black car, i had to really concentrate to keep an eye on it, i have been on both ends of an accident where things got broken, but thats just a part of racing

arch2b
2005.02.22, 11:26 AM
i agree... you can't always be looking out for the other car... your bound to T someone up at some point and like wise get hammered. it's what happens when you get more than one car on a track at the same time. THE most important thing though is to try to atleast be aware and be humble. i've seen guys blow up and i've seen guys shrug it off...

it's another issue though if it's a newbie or group of newbies who don't understand or know better though and drive like it's some sort of derby. i've seen that happen before, at a k. cup no less. ofcourse the other drivers were naturally upset but it's a kid and an open sport so you have to roll withit or leave... no one like a sore looser.

the worst i've had was my wife reversing on the track, full speed while i was trying to keep up with byebye and WHAM... it wasn't pretty and i made some snide remark which i was sorry for but what can you do :o it literally cracked the entire front end of my beloved vodafone clk in half nearly.

CIFUR2
2005.02.22, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=arch2b]i agree... you can't always be looking out for the other car... your bound to T someone up at some point and like wise get hammered. it's what happens when you get more than one car on a track at the same time. THE most important thing though is to try to atleast be aware and be humble. i've seen guys blow up and i've seen guys shrug it off...

it's another issue though if it's a newbie or group of newbies who don't understand or know better though and drive like it's some sort of derby. i've seen that happen before, at a k. cup no less. ofcourse the other drivers were naturally upset but it's a kid and an open sport so you have to roll withit or leave... no one like a sore looser.

IM NOT A SORE LOSER...IT WAS A JOKE.....JUST HAD TO BE THERE.

arch2b
2005.02.22, 12:19 PM
uhh... i wan't even directing my comments toward you... i was just reflecting on ninja's comments whom i happen to think is much like me :p geesh, touchy over here ;)

pHREDD
2005.02.22, 01:21 PM
uhh... i wan't even directing my comments toward you... i was just reflecting on ninja's comments whom i happen to think is much like me :p geesh, touchy over here ;)

Hey arch, hes the new guy at the track. we are trying to break him in right.

arch2b
2005.02.22, 01:33 PM
he's got a good bunch of teachers :p

my initiation to z racing was the k. cup regional at stampy's :eek: talk about newbie pressure :D

Ninja
2005.02.22, 07:45 PM
i think DBR was suprised at our racing ability..........or lack thereof, when he came and raced with us back in January. and i have gone as far as stopping my car between the traffic and a broken down car (boddy completely off, etc) to keep from suffering further damage, hits with the body off can really do some destruction, i have had many cars that got the entire motor pod ripped from the chassis from this. luckily it was back when i raced my 01 and had plenty of spare chassis and motor pods :D