PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup 2005 info.

http://www.pnracing.com/

NOMOTORLIMIT
2005.02.21, 09:26 PM
Quoted off of the PN Website:

"PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup2005

Rialto CA Regional

April 2 & 3, 2005

The primary ambition of this event is to maximize the biggest fun by minimize the rule and restriction in Mini-Z race. The participant is allowed to have 100% free hand to transform their Mini-Z to the best handling and performance. Any modification on the body and chassis, and the usage of after market parts from any factory or manufacturer is welcome. In order to explore the maximum capability of the Mini-Z, you are urge to share your information during the event or contact us via our web-site forum. "

Can I run my own motor? If allowed, I would love to race with my own creations. No offense to Philip, but these guys are fast drivers and I gotta make it up somehow.

TITANIUM
2005.02.21, 10:18 PM
handout motors for each class.....which cannot be taken apart until after the event, (becuase they are yours to keep)
...philip marks them all for tamper proofing and also numbers them....

however i would like to see the mod class (this class used to be called pro class) become more open to things like using choice of motors....

TITANIUM
2005.02.21, 10:24 PM
Also, note stock class (formerly known as open class)
is only restricted to "no" pcb upgrades and must use handout speedy motor...
hop-up parts are allowed

Pro-Z Racing
2005.02.22, 01:11 AM
When i first read the post , I was all set to go buy a plane ticket to attend. But when i went the the web site it said this for chassis.

Chassis: Kyosho Mini-Z MR01, MR1.5, MR02 MM, MR02 RM

Thats not quite the same as how it was explained to NML whats the offial rule on chassis.

IF i tie a string to a plastic k chassi and drag it around the track can i run my pro-z?

TITANIUM
2005.02.22, 12:44 PM
I do not know how it was explained to NML...
I understand these rules as meaning kyosho chassis & plastic body only.
and kyosho pcb only....
write Philip with your specific questions if you do not understand anything in the description of rules...
then post your questions and answers here for us all to learn by...

pro-z, you will need to qualify at a mini-z cup regional first before the PN worlds cup....which regional are you going to race at?

TITANIUM
2005.02.22, 12:51 PM
When i first read the post , I was all set to go buy a plane ticket to attend. But when i went the the web site it said this for chassis.

Chassis: Kyosho Mini-Z MR01, MR1.5, MR02 MM, MR02 RM

Thats not quite the same as how it was explained to NML whats the offial rule on chassis.

IF i tie a string to a plastic k chassi and drag it around the track can i run my pro-z?

i am guessing you would like to see rules changed......myself i would like to see some changes to the pro platform...but i guess i will need to wait until i put together my own worlds event...

Pro-Z Racing
2005.02.22, 02:42 PM
I had contacted Phil in DEC. About sponsoring a class but it didn't work out. Form the post on the web site and NML, it sounded like there was 100% control to modify the cars by any manufacture. I guess I'm mistaken.

The NY Qualifier is the closest for me.

ruf
2005.02.22, 04:47 PM
Just got the word from Philip. Plastic chassis only. I'm not particularly happy about not being able to run my prototype chassis, but until you or I step up and sponsor an independent series, I really don't think there's much room for complaint. Until then, I'll race within the rules and put together the best setup I can for my drivers.

ruf
2005.02.22, 04:49 PM
Can I run my own motor? If allowed, I would love to race with my own creations. No offense to Philip, but these guys are fast drivers and I gotta make it up somehow.Nope, you gotta stink it up in the back of the pack with the rest of us... :p

Pro-Z Racing
2005.02.22, 05:27 PM
I'm use to being banned nothing new. So when do we get to see your contraption. RUF

ruf
2005.02.22, 05:33 PM
When it works, you'll see plenty of the back... :p

Pro-Z Racing
2005.02.22, 06:50 PM
GLad to hear it ruf

I would have liked to see an open or outlaw class in the PN series. Just to see the diffrent takes on a mini z like my car, yours, Inzane., from around the world.

I always looked at mini z like 12th scale with trinity, Associated, corally... All racing each other.

If i spent some coin, PRo-Z would have been legal but none others, and i can't see how it would be enforced world wide.

I'm still up for dragging the plastic chassis around the track.

ruf
2005.02.22, 07:41 PM
I've got a few prototypes up and running. RM version of a complicated link chassis seems to be the fastest right now (I have MM version too). I'm working on some simplified versions right now as well as refining the original designs. KISS principle. Judging by the rules, even my simplified versions with a ton of changes wouldn't be legal. Not a big deal to me though. I don't mind running the plastic chassis. My main thing with the rules is that I love the autoscale bodies scale appearance. Once these things grow to 100+mm wheelbase, 80+mm track then they're 1/24 (getting close to 1/18) which is totally off scale to me. It'd be like racing 1/8 gas pan car against 1/10 gas touring car. The larger chassis is just going to inherently be more stable and handle more power. I understand wanting to run cool Tamiya bodies and lexan slot bodies, but if the class is going to continue to grow, you have to include the originators of the scale so that the new ppl can race too. I've never been a big fan of "outlaw" classes because they always end up getting silly and killing themselves off. It's also a lot more challenging to design/tune within rules than without them. Even F1 has rules which is what makes it so damned hard to put together a competitive F1 challenger.

Now what would be cool is if someone would create a 1/32 chassis so we could run the really nice slot bodies... ;) j/k too many classes as it is.

arch2b
2005.02.22, 09:05 PM
there is :D
read my thread here (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17266&highlight=crt)

ruknd@aol.com
2005.02.23, 01:45 PM
The problem is that without a race forum these little science projects are just that. I'd like one but my motivation to get one is not that high with no where to race it. The cat be run anywhere but a track so that means all I'll do is run them around my track at home or at the gtgs. At least the DTMx4 I'm picking up is $wd so its a new driving experience and I can screw around with it till I get a fun drifter.

I agree...PN needs to consider an open class...not an outlaw class but an open class with rules. K wont do it b/c it goes against the k cars but PN would be perfect b/c his hopups are awesome...

arch2b
2005.02.23, 01:52 PM
i like science projects :cool:

i would be very content being the only one with one on my track. i ran my z's for 2 years by myself so i'm used to the solo environment. ofcourse having more racers with them would be fun but not everyone, like yourself, would be interested and i'm not buying them for everyone like it did with mini-z's :rolleyes:

i'm not to crazy about having 4wd anyway.... just more stuff to break. take the xmod for example. if i went that route i would get an m18 or something like that.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.02.23, 01:59 PM
dont get me wrong...I'll get one but I'd be more excited if there was a supported class and with a supported class there may be some bigger guys entering too.

As for 4WD...I have an HPI Micro but I want smaller and refuse to buy an x-mod and I hear the DTMs are cool so...it will be fun. I cant run the HPI on my track there is a huge difference in turning radius.

TITANIUM
2005.02.23, 03:06 PM
did somebody say x-mod on this thread..? you should have your mouth washed out with soap!....

maybe next year if enough people request to Philip on opening the options a bit and allow things like choice of motors and such maybe it will be supported by PN...

myself I like all the rules as they are except the mod class motor handout...I would like to run my own creation motor or a nml, or even maybe kyosho 130 stock (lol) if I wanted....

arch2b, i like science projects too... but that is a can of worms...lets try it at the other usa event and see how it flys..

ruknd@aol.com
2005.02.23, 03:09 PM
titanium i said x mod...prefaced with refuse to buy ;)

arch2b
2005.02.23, 03:13 PM
i'm confused.. what's a can of worms? i wasn't advocating a 1:32 class. someone asked if there was a 1:32 chassis, which there is :p
i think there is enough debate already in within the 1:28 class distinctions. it would be very unlikely that a 1:32 class would ever come to fruition unless the chassis could be manufactured at a much more affordable price range.

michvin
2005.02.23, 06:18 PM
Anyone has pictures from the NY race?

TNB
2005.02.23, 06:27 PM
did somebody say x-mod on this thread..? you should have your mouth washed out with soap!
Is that guy running that $500.00 Xmod yet? Did you beat him on the RCP Track yet?

ruf
2005.02.23, 11:25 PM
I seriously thought about designing a chassis around the 4wd system of the Xmod, but then after scratching my head for a few hours I realized just how asstacular the whole layout was. Pretty much unsalvageable.

TITANIUM
2005.03.27, 09:43 PM
PNRACING.COM updated the race date and Location!

Final race in USA Las Vegas of October 29 & 30

:D :D :D :D :D :D

TNB
2005.03.27, 09:49 PM
I seriously thought about designing a chassis around the 4wd system of the Xmod, but then after scratching my head for a few hours I realized just how asstacular the whole layout was. Pretty much unsalvageable.
No joke, especially since there is a 1/24th scale ABC DTMx4 kit already out and has been out.

Roger
2005.03.28, 03:45 PM
What we all need to do is hook up after the races and have some crazytime fun :)

TNB
2005.03.28, 05:27 PM
Well I for one, hope to have some crazy fun at the race. ;) After all, I could go to Disneyland instead and hang out in Critter Country--oops, that's the Rialto race. By the time the LV race rolls around, I may want to get away from all the stressed out racers. Perhaps, not. ;)

Big_L
2005.04.27, 01:57 AM
I just want to race in Vegas! Did anyone qualify that's not going and would let me go in your place! Nah, wishful thinking. Oh well, maybe next year! Next time I'll go to Rialto to qualify and not rely on HT to hold a race.

michvin
2005.04.27, 10:48 AM
What we all need to do is hook up after the races and have some crazytime fun :)
yeah, good idea - some relaxation after 10 hours of racing :)

TNB
2005.04.27, 12:11 PM
I just want to race in Vegas! Did anyone qualify that's not going and would let me go in your place! Nah, wishful thinking. Oh well, maybe next year! Next time I'll go to Rialto to qualify and not rely on HT to hold a race.
If you hurry, you can still run on my track. ;)

crazyracer
2005.04.27, 02:46 PM

Air Ticket sponsorship fee for all ‘A-Main’ first winner, USD200 for ‘Modify Class’ and ‘Stock Class’, USD100 for ‘Formula One Class’ (each class minimum 10 entries). *** The winner will be reimbursed upon report to the ‘World Cup Final’. Runner-up (2nd winner) will selected if the winner unable to participate in the World Cup final.

All ‘A Main’ finalists (all classes) will be invited (free of charge) to join our 2005 ‘World Cup Final’ race.

All other finalist also is welcome to join the ‘World Cup Final’, subject to space availability.

TNB
2005.04.27, 02:58 PM
I was at Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace last night--well sort of since they are not yet officially open. One of the other members from California was in town last night, so we took a trip down there. It's still under construction, but I took a couple of photos anyway. One of the mural for the back drop for the demo RCP Track. I'll upload it soon and add it to Gallery TNB. When they actually open the place, I'll post updated photos. Meanwhile, the high dollar cars are still in the parking garage.

TITANIUM
2005.04.27, 05:27 PM

All ‘A Main’ finalists (all classes) will be invited (free of charge) to join our 2005 ‘World Cup Final’ race.

All other finalist also is welcome to join the ‘World Cup Final’, subject to space availability.

wow, no entry fee!...thats great...
is there going to be a special rate set-up at the hotel? Myself I will be staying with family, but Chad called the casers palace and they didnt know anything about the event, or rates for the racers...
apr/may seems early to make arrangements....but it is never too early...only too late. ;)

TNB
2005.04.27, 06:58 PM
As packed as Caesars Palace was last night, early arrangements are probably better. Of course, Exotic Cars is probably more concerned about opening than trying to make hotel guest arrangements. However, Wynn Resort will also be open soon so that will be quite a few more rooms available here in town.

Roger
2005.04.27, 08:05 PM
What hotel is hosting the race ? Ceaser's ?

TNB
2005.04.28, 12:29 AM
Exotic Cars is in the Forum Shops which is attached to Caesars Palace.
http://www.caesars.com/Caesars/LasVegas

Here are a couple of photos I took last night--the floor was still wet so I could only go so far into the store area.

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album624/Track_ECPreSetupCaesar19.jpg

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album624/Track_ECPreSetupCaesar20.jpg

TITANIUM
2005.04.28, 01:28 AM
Is it posted or officially stated from PN or this store front how large the track will be? :confused:

Roger
2005.04.28, 01:34 AM
who is staying where ?

TNB
2005.04.28, 01:40 AM
I'm staying at home. By the way, the countdown is fast approaching for the grand opening of Wynn's Resort.... tick, tock, tick, tock... Less than 90 minutes to go.

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com
http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle.jhtml?type=bondsNews&storyID=8320734

Big_L
2005.04.28, 03:00 AM
TNB - I might still run your track in Vegas as my alternative. ;)

Roger and I are gonna crash the party, expect us in Vegas racing or not! :D

Roger
2005.04.28, 03:17 AM
TNB - I might still run your track in Vegas as my alternative. ;)

Roger and I are gonna crash the party, expect us in Vegas racing or not! :D

Thats right. We are gonna stay at Ceaser's Palace if the race is held there. We are gonna set up a track in one of the suites :)

TNB
2005.04.28, 12:14 PM
If you have the Mini-Z-Formula 1 boats by then, then perhaps, we can crash the fountains at the Bellagio too. :D

TITANIUM
2005.04.28, 01:03 PM
If you have the Mini-Z-Formula 1 boats by then, then perhaps, we can crash the fountains at the Bellagio too. :D

i wonder how long it would take before security would be on top of you? lol...

TITANIUM
2005.04.28, 01:05 PM
Is it posted or officially stated from PN or this store front how large the track will be? :confused:

i will contact Philip and see what info i can get...

TNB
2005.04.28, 01:11 PM
i wonder how long it would take before security would be on top of you? lol...
This would be the "outdoor" fountains, so there would be time to run. Also, that is why I would want to use "their" boats.

TITANIUM
2005.04.28, 01:59 PM
or if you could hide really well...just see how long it took the security catch the boats...lol

TNB
2005.05.07, 12:11 AM
Another teaser photo taken at Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace this afternoon.

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album624/ECACP_RCP_BridgeFrt7red.jpg

TNB
2005.06.16, 12:06 PM
Is the PN final race going to held in LA or LV?

TITANIUM
2005.06.16, 12:35 PM
tnb? i would guess you would be the one to know....?
is there new talks / rumors?

TITANIUM
2005.06.16, 12:39 PM
oh, i see the web site has changed again....! DOH!!!

TNB
2005.06.16, 03:30 PM
I just got off the telephone with Philip, the race will be in the LA area. Exotic Cars didn't work out--basically, something about moving, storing and securing the high dollar automobiles. PN is also working on another qualifier for the bay area.

TITANIUM
2005.06.16, 03:39 PM
dang, i was planning on using the enzo hood for my pit table....

TNB
2005.06.17, 03:10 AM
You can still come here and race. Remember Scotty?

International Indoor Championships (IIC) September 21-25, 2005
http://www.intchamps.com/

PS: PN, You've got email.

cjtamu
2005.06.23, 04:50 PM
So, who's coming to Houston this weekend to play? I think at least 2 guys from this forum? Y'all are lucky we're racing indoors.

TNB
2005.06.23, 05:44 PM
You wouldn't want to race outdoors here either since it was 111F earlier this week. However, it has cooled down to 104F but the hottest part of the day hasn't arrived yet.

GR/C
2005.06.29, 07:36 PM
Does anyone know yet where the next PN Championship race is going to be held yet? The HobbyTown Qualifier looks to be in question......they've moved the final from Vegas to LA now......where's the next Qualifier?

GR/C

TITANIUM
2005.06.30, 12:25 AM
I’m really surprise the mini-z club guys in san fran hasn’t an event...

TNB
2005.06.30, 01:10 PM
It's my understanding that one reason the original bay area qualifier fell through was because the initial host wanted it outside since it would have taken place on a busy consumer business day. I was also informed that there may still be a qualifying race in the bay area and perhaps, another in New York.

Those interesed should keep checking the PN website, especially since I can tell that some are not or even following this thread....

ruf
2005.07.14, 09:28 PM
More pics are up...

http://www.reflexracing.net/gallery_2.asp

GR/C
2005.07.17, 11:41 AM
PNRacing just updated there homepage, looks like September 17 for another shot at the Bay Area Qualifier....no details as of yet though....

GR/C

TITANIUM
2005.07.17, 07:19 PM
also, i talked with philip...the track with be open for practice morning of the 29th 8:00am...(they will be setting up late night of the 28th)

Aaronnn
2005.10.27, 10:56 PM
im all packed.....
ready to race!
i will take as many pics as i can....

ruf
2005.10.27, 11:27 PM
Equipment is all packed. Need to pack my clothes and we'll be ready to go. Our flight lands at 9pm tomorrow. Let's get it on!!! :D

CristianTabush
2005.10.28, 03:53 AM
Equipment is all packed. Need to pack my clothes and we'll be ready to go. Our flight lands at 9pm tomorrow. Let's get it on!!! :D

come on now, get it on?

I don't want to get it on with anyone that races mini z... :eek:

CristianTabush
2005.10.28, 03:53 AM
unless SHE is hot

ruf
2005.10.28, 09:26 AM
"First you've got to spit on it to get it on hard."

ruf
2005.10.28, 09:29 AM
"Hey! You need to stop thinking with your ****! You need to be on your toes! Because I am not going to be grounded again! Not for you! Not for anybody!" - Ze Mole

madf1man
2005.10.28, 10:02 AM
Freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck guys from Houston :D

wcrotty
2005.10.28, 11:02 AM
Good luck to everone at the event. I wish i could have gone.

ruf
2005.10.28, 12:04 PM
Ain't gonna be no fun without the east coast competition! :(

RCPMini-z
2005.10.28, 04:35 PM
Leaving to set up the track in a few hours. The layout Philip created is impressive. The track will incorporate mostly large radius inside turns and some 45 degree sections. The track opens up from 2 tile wide to 3 tile wide, with one section 4 tiles wide for plenty of passing room. I will post the layout tomorrow after the drivers have seen the track.

briankstan
2005.10.28, 05:15 PM
Leaving to set up the track in a few hours. The layout Philip created is impressive. The track will incorporate mostly large radius inside turns and some 45 degree sections. The track opens up from 2 tile wide to 3 tile wide, with one section 4 tiles wide for plenty of passing room. I will post the layout tomorrow after the drivers have seen the track.

That sounds like a very large fun track. To bad I have to miss it, I would love to see some of these races.

Somebody please take some video while you are there and post it for all to see. :)

Brian

imxlr8ed
2005.10.28, 05:49 PM
Ain't gonna be no fun without the east coast competition! :(

Eventually, I would guess we'd be running online matchups from many locations. Matched RCP tracks, matched rules, matched classes event ! Same day, and post Core race results as they happen ! Compare times / laps... now that would be sweet !

briankstan
2005.10.28, 07:46 PM
Eventually, I would guess we'd be running online matchups from many locations. Matched RCP tracks, matched rules, matched classes event ! Same day, and post Core race results as they happen ! Compare times / laps... now that would be sweet !

I'm in, we just need to figure out how

ruf
2005.10.30, 10:37 AM
Quick update guys. I've got F1 TQ by about 8sec. I've got another lap in the car if I can stay clean. Cristian had TQ for the 1st round, but dropped to 2nd (mod) and 4th (stock) after the 2nd round. Did a complete rebuild on his cars last night. We'll see how things go this morning. More later.

EMU
2005.10.30, 07:52 PM
Quick update guys. I've got F1 TQ by about 8sec. I've got another lap in the car if I can stay clean. Cristian had TQ for the 1st round, but dropped to 2nd (mod) and 4th (stock) after the 2nd round. Did a complete rebuild on his cars last night. We'll see how things go this morning. More later.
Good job ;) Thanks for the update. Good luck in the main :p

How are the NY racers doing? (Roland Shao, Willy Wong and Bennet Lo) I usually race with them every weekend, they are good racers.

ruf
2005.10.31, 01:33 AM
I won F1! Cristian won stock! So excited right now! So much (good) drama this weekend. It will be an epic race report. Lot of tech stuff learned too and tons of friends made. Too tired to type it all right now. Need to "refill"... ;)

Roland did very well. Willy and Bennet made the A and B mains. Willy is hilarious! All really nice guys. :)

EMU
2005.10.31, 01:54 AM
I won F1! Cristian won stock! So excited right now! So much (good) drama this weekend. It will be an epic race report. Lot of tech stuff learned too and tons of friends made. Too tired to type it all right now. Need to "refill"... ;)

Roland did very well. Willy and Bennet made the A and B mains. Willy is hilarious! All really nice guys. :)
Congrats on your win :D

Cant wait to read the race report.

wcrotty
2005.10.31, 09:34 AM
Hey Chad,

Great job on the win man. I knew you could do it.

later

Bill

pchan0
2005.10.31, 10:39 AM

Joe Chen PN Worlds F1 Champion.

Nice title! Congrats. :cool:

imxlr8ed
2005.10.31, 10:50 AM
Pics will be on PN this week, right ? :D
Thanks ! congrats to all !

mini-z
2005.10.31, 08:03 PM
Congrats all! Anyone got pics? Bonus points for anyone w/ pics in front of the MZR banner or wearing MZR hats! :D

TITANIUM
2005.10.31, 10:43 PM
the new kimi mcl F1 i just bought from you has mzr decals...the photo guy took lots of close ups of it....

TNB
2005.11.01, 01:05 AM
Congrats all! Anyone got pics? Bonus points for anyone w/ pics in front of the MZR banner or wearing MZR hats! :D
I actually have photos of the Core guys in front of the MZR banner and probably one of the members wearing a MZR hat. My MZR hat stayed at home. I'll post a few photos later. As mentioned on the other thread, I just arrived at home and have lots of photos to go through--the PN Race as well as the iHobbyExpo and others.

mini-z
2005.11.01, 08:04 AM
the new kimi mcl F1 i just bought from you has mzr decals...the photo guy took lots of close ups of it....

Cool - who is the photo guy and where will he be posting them? :)

mini-z
2005.11.01, 08:05 AM
I actually have photos of the Core guys in front of the MZR banner and probably one of the members wearing a MZR hat. My MZR hat stayed at home. I'll post a few photos later. As mentioned on the other thread, I just arrived at home and have lots of photos to go through--the PN Race as well as the iHobbyExpo and others.

Cool, looking forward to it when you have a chance! :)

EMU
2005.11.01, 10:10 AM
There are a few pics at PN Racing...
http://www.pnracing.us/20051030PNracing001.jpg
http://www.pnracing.us/troyhy.JPG
http://www.pnracing.us/embassy-floorplan.jpg
Looks like the track used some of the new RCP 45 degree tiles and wide corners.

TITANIUM
2005.11.01, 10:48 AM
Cool - who is the photo guy and where will he be posting them? :)
all he would say was philip hired him....

HaCo
2005.11.01, 11:09 AM
No video's? I heard the AWD would be tested there, any news ont that, maybe a movie?

ruf
2005.11.01, 11:58 AM
The AWD was driven on the track. Not bad considering it was bone stock and a little ragged out after all the usage from the hobby show tours. I don't know if anyone got any videos of it. It IS AD band. :D

mini-z
2005.11.01, 02:21 PM
ruf, the demo car was able to use AD Band because they had an amateur radio license - the retail version will be normal 27MHz AM. :)

ruf
2005.11.01, 07:37 PM
That sucks. I don't see why that would matter since the Mini-Z boats are AD band... :mad:

mini-z
2005.11.02, 01:39 PM
J, the boats aren't AD band...? :confused:

mini-z
2005.11.02, 02:51 PM
I've added a new PN Racing World Cup (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69) sub-forum to help keep the threads pertaining to this and future years' events organized, plus uploaded some pics I just received from Philip and Timothy to my Album:

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1&cat=500

:) :cool:

TITANIUM
2005.11.02, 04:24 PM
I've added a new PN Racing World Cup (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69) sub-forum to help keep the threads pertaining to this and future years' events organized, plus uploaded some pics I just received from Philip and Timothy to my Album:

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1&cat=500

:) :cool:

DSC_0252 hey thats me...im a star now.....

HaCo
2005.11.03, 04:18 AM
LOL :D

Thank you for posting the images. Those mustangs look really cool! And the ferrari on the DVC00313 is really really cool in that racing outfit!

:cool:

saiyan
2005.11.03, 11:18 AM
Ya both Ferraris, the 575 and the 360 look good. I would like to see more work by that talented guy. I've got an Altezza and an MX helmet he could paint for me. ;)

ruf
2005.11.04, 12:11 PM
J, the boats aren't AD band...? :confused:Nope. They are "BET band" which is also FM. No real difference. They both use the KT7 as far as I know.

PTRacer
2005.11.10, 05:38 PM
If you want to see more of those amazing bodies check it here ;)

http://www.technicalrp.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album18&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

ruf
2005.11.10, 05:48 PM
The Fairlady Z was amazing...

saiyan
2005.11.11, 12:10 AM
He definately knows what to do with a can of paint. :cool: