PDA

View Full Version : QUestion for Chattanooga Racers

pHREDD
2005.02.23, 08:18 PM
I guess this question is for Eric mainly. Eric, did you end up with a set of my powerbase batterys last thursday? I am missing a set. Did you change out the batts in the car I loaned you? Did anyone run across a set of powerbase batterys?

pHREDD
2005.02.23, 10:45 PM
Sorry guys....I found them... isnt this the 2nd time this has happend?
:o :o :o

ChattavegasSE
2005.02.25, 02:48 PM
I tried to take 'em out to run a set of my RS batteries, but I couldn't figure out the battery clips so I left 'em in there. :cool:

pHREDD
2005.02.25, 07:49 PM
we missed ya last night Eric!!!

we had a new guy there and you could have whuped him good :D

ChattavegasSE
2005.02.28, 09:54 PM
Not in the shape I was in. :rolleyes:

pHREDD
2005.02.28, 10:09 PM
well maybe we will see ya this week. ;)

ChattavegasSE
2005.02.28, 10:10 PM
Yeah I'll be there. Unless I smash my grille on the toilet again. Stupid vertigo. :rolleyes:

Ninja
2005.03.01, 07:57 AM
what were you doing that caused such an accident? if you dont mine me asking :p i would assume you were getting out of the shower and slipped, but we will have to wait till thursday to hear the story in person ;) i have a story to tell this week as well, it will make you :eek:

pHREDD
2005.03.01, 10:04 AM
cool...we like :eek:

arch2b
2005.03.01, 10:29 AM
Yeah I'll be there. Unless I smash my grille on the toilet again. Stupid vertigo. :rolleyes:
i can't help but to be curious.... i can understand odd accidents happen but how does one smash their face into a toilet more than once :p ? i am in no way poking fun at you for having done so, it's just very unusual ;)

CIFUR2
2005.03.01, 11:53 AM
we missed ya last night Eric!!!

we had a new guy there and you could have whuped him good :D
HEY GUYS.........SURE HAVE BEEN MISSING THE FUN.......GONNA TRY AND MAKE IT BACK THIS THURSDAY.....THEN ERIC WOULD HAVE TWO NEW GUYS TO WHUP....ALSO SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOBBY STORE .EVERYONE IS STILL RACING AT THE PATTON REC CENTER.....CORRECT

pHREDD
2005.03.01, 03:04 PM
HEY GUYS.........SURE HAVE BEEN MISSING THE FUN.......GONNA TRY AND MAKE IT BACK THIS THURSDAY.....THEN ERIC WOULD HAVE TWO NEW GUYS TO WHUP....ALSO SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOBBY STORE .EVERYONE IS STILL RACING AT THE PATTON REC CENTER.....CORRECT

Yeah...we are still at the rec center. Come on down...

Ninja
2005.03.01, 04:44 PM
phredd, i also have a proposal for you, i will let you know more about it this week at the track, or afterwards at dinner ;):p:D

pHREDD
2005.03.01, 05:06 PM
alrighty then...

ChattavegasSE
2005.03.02, 11:51 PM
Lamar, you don't have to propose at dinner. I did in the park and she's on board. I'm sure you'll have better luck if you take him somewhere nicer than Hardee's. ;)

Anyway, in the fight me vs. the toilet seat, I got up early last Thursday morning to take my morning wee wee. I was kinda dizzy and light headed; my dad has hella bad vertigo, and I reckon I do, too. Anyway, midstream, it gets worse. I was hanging on the friggin towel rack for balance; cuz I wasn't done with business. Anyway, I passed out; heard my head hit the toilet seat and woke up on the floor droolin blood and stuff. So I drug up and checked my bad ass out in the mirror; big ole' knot on my chin, nose all swolled up, lips jacked n shiz. I went back to bed and went back to sleep with a killer head ache. Michelle called me a few hours later for somethin or other, and I told her what happened. She was all freakin out and told me to call my mom. Ok sure, snore snore snore. So I called my mom and she hauls ass home in my dad's new Jeep, which would spank Steve's quite soundly. I was sick already; which turned out to be strep throat. The docs hooked me up to all kinda sh!t and said nothin was broken, and they gave me a huge shot of pennicillen in the azz for the strep. Anyway, ya know that little piece of skin that attaches your upper lip to your gum line? Yeah, I tore mine about 2mm and bit a hole in my lower lip; not to mention my trashed cartiledge in my nose. So I slept all weekend and now I'm better, I reckon.

BTW - there's a crack on the toilet seat where I showed it who's the boss.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.03, 10:23 AM
I'd just watch next time you sit on that toilet seat...dont want to slice your bum open on the can ;)

arch2b
2005.03.03, 12:02 PM
damn, sorry to here that. install some of those ada grab bars in your bathroom ;)

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.03, 12:07 PM
maybe get one of those I've fallen and I cant get up things

pHREDD
2005.03.03, 01:47 PM
there's a crack on the toilet seat

there is always a crack on the toliet seat :D

ChattavegasSE
2005.03.03, 10:12 PM
You are correct, Fred. ;) Now I just sit on the counter and pee in the sink. Problem solved. :D

pHREDD
2005.03.03, 11:30 PM
I got the iwaver control fixed :D now if I can figure out how to use this thing i'll be set