PDA

View Full Version : Cheap RCP Track

TazTazergun
2005.03.11, 08:04 PM
Can anybody help me find a cheap rcp track or any suggestions for track making and what works good as a track. :cool: Team Zeinj for life

Shelby
2005.03.11, 09:43 PM
Are you looking for one cheaper than the mzr shop? I don't think you can get them any cheaper than here or faster. My tracks arrived on my door step in about 3 days from ordering. One of the easiest buys I have made. Worth every penny.
Some people here have built their own tracks using anti fatique mats found at stores like Pep Boys and Home Depot. You could cut the sides off and glue them to the mats to make borders or get some pvc pipe. The initial cost is very low compaared to the rcp tracks. It might not be anything close to an rcp, but would at least get you started and then you could save some money for the rcp later. If you decide to buy a rcp, you should really buy from here. The massive amount of information contained here is priceless. Its the least us members can do to support the shop. ;)

NOMOTORLIMIT
2005.03.12, 12:50 AM
why bother wasting time, drop the dough and get yourself the real deal!

Don't settle for anything less! If you don't take my suggestion, you'll end up spending more and you'll be stuck with all the useless tiles that don't work as good as an RCP.

BIG SIGH, I wish I could tell this to my customers who decide to put together different motor pieces and still end up short.

One thing I learned in this hobby. To have the best it cost, but it's cheaper in the long run.

Edward
2005.03.12, 09:57 AM
Been out it for awhile…now that my son is older, looking to get back in. I am sold on the mini-z, but looking for a track. Don’t want to build so dropping the $$ on a prebuilt but got a budget. Rcp looks like the way to go. I hear you my friend.....so true..."one thing I learned in this hobby. To have the best it cost, but it's cheaper in the long run"

NOMOTORLIMIT
2005.03.12, 10:37 AM
even if it takes a little longer to come up with the extra $$, it's worth the wait. I promise you.

Shelby
2005.03.12, 12:25 PM
try in the "misc. discussion" section. Used mini-z stuff is sold there and member Terraz has some wide l's for sale.

fraz
2005.03.12, 03:46 PM
try in the "misc. discussion" section. Used mini-z stuff is sold there and member Terraz has some wide l's for sale.

NML is right. Get RCP, it is the best hands down! The price really isn't that expensive and you can get a great track up and running quck and cheap with the Mini Tile-96 system. If you want a bigger track later you can always get the expansion set later.