PDA

View Full Version : Green Murcielago

byebye
2005.03.12, 01:05 PM
Well mama got her murcie yesterday and my son and I's Gulf bodies. She loves it and wants antoher as a shelf queen.

arch2b
2005.03.12, 01:22 PM
i must say the wheels look good :cool:

ChiefGreenLeaf
2005.03.12, 01:29 PM
Love that colour!! :D

Em&em
2005.03.12, 01:58 PM
ill be ordering the autoscale tomorrow :D

TNB
2005.03.12, 02:07 PM
I just ordered the green Murcielago ASC and grey Ford Mustang GT ASC from MZR prior to reading this thread. Ironically, I didn't think about ordering it until I broke the smoke skeleton chassis on one of my yellow Enzos last night. The Enzo body looks like it needs some heavy duty JB Weld now--what can I write, it was a bad day at the track last night. Meanwhile, the other yellow Enzo body is coming out of storage and the red Enzo body is still ok. However, when the new ASCs arrive and the fetted chassis is all together again, I'll run it and decide which body to try and race. So far I plan to run the McLaren F1 in the other class, but I also have another RTR McLaren F1 too. Any imput on racing the Murcielago?

Neil
2005.03.12, 02:28 PM
Any imput on racing the Murcielago?
Murcielargo's drive and feel like an Enzo. It's nose is slightly shorter compared to Enzo's long nose but rear is longer and higher, making both ASC end up around the same dimension.

I have tried running the ASC for nearing 1 week till now, it's as durable and stable when going against enzo. Surprising handling also made this ASC very desirable.

The only bad point IMHO is it's rear. It's built much higher comparing it to enzo's! Enzo's got it's rear motor port well protected whereas Murcielargo's are proned to be scooped by faster car coming from the rear.

FYI, i use standard Enzo offset rims on my Lambo.

TNB
2005.03.12, 02:46 PM
Neil,
Thanks for the quick response. From your post, it seems as though the Murcielargo would be an ideal car for the Enzo to scoop out of the way. Thanks for the feedback on the Enzo wheels too. I have one new set and just ordered a set of alloy Enzo wheels when I placed the order for the bodies. It was just too bad I went back and ordered one more item that I didn't place in the initial order--shipping charges the second go around. :(

Neil
2005.03.12, 02:54 PM
Neil,
Thanks for the quick response. From your post, it seems as though the Murcielargo would be an ideal car for the Enzo to scoop out of the way. Thanks for the feedback on the Enzo wheels too. I have one new set and just ordered a set of alloy Enzo wheels when I placed the order for the bodies. It was just too bad I went back and ordered one more item that I didn't place in the initial order--shipping charges the second go around. :(
Oh i forgot to mention about the turning. Although the nose is only slightly shorter than enzo's! That gives me slightly competitive edge over other enzo racers, I'm able to turn into corner teeny weeny bit faster! ;)

TNB
2005.03.12, 10:07 PM
Have you run the McLaren F1 too? I tried running one of my RTRs with F50 rear wheels, but since those particular wheels stick out past the body they'll hang on the rail if riding a little to close. I just wanted to try and see how much difference the offset wheels made. Perhaps, the new "green" car will have some of the better qualities of both the Enzo and the F1 despite the high rear end like the Diablo.

lfisminiz
2005.03.12, 10:58 PM
Ya im waiting for 2 lambos in the mail, should be monday. Tnb, i know what you mean. Ill probably order more enzo rims now that i know they fit. More shipping...oh well. Gulf will be with also.

byebye
2005.03.13, 12:21 AM
I have a set of Tagu wheels for an Enzo that I will use for the murcie. It's possible to build a lower rear spoiler like the ferrari's. I might just do that for mama. I may have to setup one of each-Murcie Enzo and MCL F1 and race them against each other.

-Byebye

TNB
2005.03.13, 02:21 PM
My old Enzo that is coming out of storage has a spoiler and actually it only went into storage since Kyosho didn't allow spoilers at the Kyosho Mini-Z-Cup. Although I don't know if it really helped or hindered the performance, I liked it just so I could tell it appart from all the other yellow Enzos on the local track when the LHS still had an RCP Track.

ruf
2005.03.13, 04:40 PM
Is the Murcielago body any wider than the Enzo?

Em&em
2005.03.13, 04:51 PM
got anymore pics please?? :)

lfisminiz
2005.03.13, 07:48 PM
I have a bunch of spoilers that i took out of x-mod body kits. Most have 2 spoilers in each package.

noez
2005.03.13, 08:38 PM
I ordered one to.

byebye
2005.03.14, 12:10 AM
Is the Murcielago body any wider than the Enzo?

They both have the same wheel offset but I think that tagu has made a 4 or 4.5 mm wheel offset for the murcielago. From what people are saying its comperable i performance. I will run it stock for stock against my new gulf and write a review on it.

TNB
2005.03.17, 01:20 AM
Well the green guy arrived. It looks just like the ones I've seen at the Palms here in town. Perhaps, it needs an Area 51 logo. And since I heard that Wynn's is going to use Ferrari limos, I may have to start carrying around some Zs just for photo ops with the big boys. Anyway, attached is a photo of my little ity bity Lamborghini Murcielago with some brand new shinny Kyosho Enzo alloy wheels.

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album288/LamboMurcielago1.jpg

byebye
2005.03.17, 03:47 AM
Have you ran it yet?

TNB
2005.03.17, 11:48 AM
Have you ran it yet?
Not yet since I received some new parts, tires, and the Mustang body as well. In other words, I was preping the cars. Then I took some photos and uploaded them. It will get run this Friday/Weekend for sure if I don't run it tonight. I do really like the looks of the green body.

arch2b
2005.03.17, 11:55 AM
i should be getting my mustang this weekend :p

one thing is for sure.... you will never loose the green lambo on the track ;)

TITANIUM
2005.03.17, 12:26 PM
at least until i scoop it up and over the rail and off the track with my enzo...
see you at Rialto TNB (evil hee hee hee)

Em&em
2005.03.17, 01:05 PM
you guys got all the greens! so i got a yellow :p
(see attachments)

HammerZ
2005.03.17, 01:21 PM
Is there a pearl or metalic effect in that yellow? Look's sweet.

byebye
2005.03.17, 01:55 PM
I think they both have the same metallic paint job. Looks pretty sweet! I'm gonna have to get one for mama.

Em&em
2005.03.17, 02:10 PM
yea with better pic you would be able to see the little sparkles in the paint, its amazing how detailed kyosho makes these little cars are :cool:

HammerZ
2005.03.17, 02:10 PM
I'd have to say it look's better than a straight blaa yellow that way. Your third pic down shows it well.

byebye
2005.03.17, 02:37 PM
Ya know some flat black or CF decal black racing stripes or pin striping would look pretty tight!

Em&em
2005.03.17, 02:41 PM
any news if there will be a blank murcielago body? a blue one would be stunning :D

TNB
2005.03.17, 05:23 PM
i should be getting my mustang this weekend :p
one thing is for sure.... you will never loose the green lambo on the track ;)
I was actually shipped the wrong color Mustang body, but it still looks good. With enough Lambos on the track, I could loose it.
at least until i scoop it up and over the rail and off the track with my enzo...
see you at Rialto TNB (evil hee hee hee)
What makes you think I'm running the Lambo? My older yellow Enzo body is out of storage--the one that was not Kyosho legal is ok for PN Racing's event. The Lambo is in the back up position. Evil grin right back at you. ;) The orange McLaren F1 is set up for the other class and I haven't made up my mind which F1 to run. I haven't even made up my mind if I want to run one of the newer boarded F1s or not since I've been running one of each. Sometimes things were simplier when there was only one model. :p

byebye
2005.03.18, 08:19 AM
any news if there will be a blank murcielago body? a blue one would be stunning :D
I may have to get two murcie bodies. Paint one the same color as my MCL project. Don't have the wheels though. My wife wants to paint a pink one.

TNB
2005.03.18, 12:10 PM
Have you ran it yet?
I ran it last night. There are a few photos in the RCP Tracks Layout 18 album. I thought it ran pretty well but since I also did a couple of mods to my #1 Enzo chassis setup, I'm still favoring my Enzo. I'll probably just have to swap out bodies and run them on the same exact chassis to make a better decision as to which one I'd like to run in the heat of the moment. Either way, the green body looks great going around the track.

byebye
2005.03.18, 12:15 PM
I bet it looks awesome. It's very bright! I'm anxiuos to run it. If it's pretty good I will have to get a race body.

TNB
2005.03.19, 04:26 AM
Did you notice that the mirrors are removable? Attached are two photos - One after I pulled the mirrors off and another after I put them back on. :D

Em&em
2005.03.19, 11:23 AM
the mustangs mirrors are removable also, i have then sittin right next to me :p finally no more breaking them!!

byebye
2005.03.19, 11:26 AM
I'm glad that they are that way. What's funny is when they break off I still keep them.....Now I can just take them off and put them back on when I'm done racing. I like the look with the mirrors.

Roger
2005.03.24, 12:15 PM
I should be getting mine tommorrow or friday :) woohoo

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.24, 06:35 PM
hey, the mirrors on all z-s are removable...some are jsut easier to put back on ;)

HammerZ
2005.03.24, 06:51 PM
There are some earlier Mini Z bodies that the mirrors are molded onto the body.
F40, S2000, R34 Skyline, 360 Modena to name a few.

TNB
2005.03.24, 11:22 PM
hey, the mirrors on all z-s are removable...some are jsut easier to put back on ;)
I don't usually consider the dremel nor the wreck method as removable methods or the JB Weld or CA glue as attachable methods when writing of Kyosho Mini-Z mirrors. ;)

NOMOTORLIMIT
2005.03.31, 01:02 AM
i decided to join the club.

Here's my yellow one, with GPM 5 spoke blackies.

I'm scared to drive this car with TNB being around at the PN race. he said he's going to wedge it with his Enzo. Get off my A$$!! heheh

Em&em
2005.03.31, 08:32 AM
awesome, im not the only one here with a yellow murcie now :p
anyone else want to show your car off? :cool:

ruf
2005.03.31, 10:43 AM
NML - HOLY CRAP! Where did you get the RC51 model?

TNB
2005.03.31, 12:41 PM
I'm scared to drive this car with TNB being around at the PN race. he said he's going to wedge it with his Enzo. Get off my A$$!! heheh

< laser painting NML's yellow Murcielago >

ruf
2005.04.01, 10:11 PM
Here are pics of my yellow Murc with Zspeeds.

arch2b
2005.04.01, 10:14 PM
i assume it handles alot like the diablo?

Boss302
2005.05.26, 06:14 PM
I plan on getting one from RCFart. I like the green one better but the yellow one is on sale :cool: !

I love Murcialago's. Any one here play Need for speed Hot pursuit 2? :cool:

geoffrey109
2005.05.31, 07:42 PM

I've seen a black Murcielago Body.......coming in June/July.....I'm keeping my eye peeled.....

ChaserRC is where I've seen it.....

GR/C

I've actually worked on the mold giving the rear wing a little more middle hump......like the prototypes......