PDA

View Full Version : We go our RCP track :)

Roger
2005.03.20, 06:40 PM
Whats up everybody. We'll my daughter and I just got our RCP track and we are having a blast. I bought 2 wide L's and it barely fits in our garage. I'll will take some pictures of our track and post them later on tonight. Woohoo !!!!!

arch2b
2005.03.20, 06:46 PM
congrats! :D i know having a personal track really made it much more fun

lfisminiz
2005.03.20, 07:51 PM
The best money i spent on the mini-zs. Congrats.

noez
2005.03.20, 08:17 PM
I Love you roger

TNB
2005.03.20, 08:40 PM
Now, now. None of that on the forum. ;)

Roger
2005.03.21, 03:06 AM
I've purchased alot of r/c items during my time ( cars, radios, batteries, .12,.21 engines, etc. ). But, this is the BEST thing I ever bought for the money; a RCP track. It took us awaile to get it going, but when we were done building the track, it was time for some fun. Here are a few pics of the track along with Big_L's barbie killa on the track. Enjoy.

noez
2005.03.21, 06:43 AM
Oops,sorry TNB ;)

TNB
2005.03.21, 11:25 AM
Roger,
I see you had a helper too and she probably did a better job at helping than my two furry helpers--one of mine was more play than anything else, diffing around in the bags, laying on the tiles, etc.

Roger
2005.03.21, 11:51 AM
Roger,
I see you had a helper too and she probably did a better job at helping than my two furry helpers--one of mine was more play than anything else, diffing around in the bags, laying on the tiles, etc.

TNB: She did alot of the tiles surprizingly :) She should be receiving her fast and furious S2000 hot pink mini-z very soon, so she can dice it with the others :D .

fraz
2005.03.21, 12:52 PM
TNB: She did alot of the tiles surprizingly :) She should be receiving her fast and furious S2000 hot pink mini-z very soon, so she can dice it with the others :D .

See I told you pink was the best color for Mini-Z:p So when are you going to start holding events in your garage?;)

byebye
2005.03.21, 01:03 PM
It's cool to see the kids get involved. My son loves driving and the detail of the cars. Nice pink MCL?

Roger
2005.03.21, 02:22 PM
Fraz: Wuz Uppppp !!! I don't think I can accomodate more than 6 racers. Mainly, the track will be used for tuning and testing :)

ByeBye ( the Master ): hehehe. Yups, thats a hot pink Mclaren F1 owned by Big_L :)

byebye
2005.03.21, 02:26 PM
ByeBye ( the Master? ): hehehe. Yups, thats a hot pink Mclaren F1 owned by Big_L :)

I photoshopped an MCL to Pink for the wife. I have a white body that's waiting on a paint scheme. I think I found one though.

Is your track slick side up? Have fun setting up on that side. It can be challenging at times but it's worth it and you will begin to see the race grove after a few hundred laps!

-Byebye

TNB
2005.03.21, 02:35 PM
See I told you pink was the best color for Mini-Z:p So when are you going to start holding events in your garage?;)
But Fraz, your Zs aren't just pink, they are flaming pink. :p

Roger
2005.03.21, 03:29 PM
But Fraz, your Zs aren't just pink, they are flaming pink. :p

Thats right Frazier. TNB is right. Whats up wit dat ? At the track, the car is flaaaaming pink :p

Big_L
2005.03.21, 03:34 PM
Thats right Frazier. TNB is right. Whats up wit dat ? At the track, the car is flaaaaming pink :p

Eddie Murphy "Raw" - "Pull over! Pull over!"

lfisminiz
2005.03.21, 07:39 PM
Good job roger and helper.

Maxfield
2005.03.22, 09:11 PM
Nice track -

How long can you keep it up before your wife makes you take it down. I usually wait 'til she's gone for some trip and set mine up then. :)

I'd be just as happy to park outside always! (And leave it set up.)

When tuning on your home track remember that the surface is really clean and you'll get a LOT more grip than the track at the shop. I found it was difficult to get my home setup cars to perform half as well at the shop because of that. Try some foams at home and you'll see that it's like riding on rails. No sauce needed.

I think we should get a little vacumn for the HT track!!

TNB
2005.03.22, 09:53 PM
I think we should get a little vacumn for the HT track!!
I usually change my layout around 2 weeks and vacuum the track then unlike the LHS which vacuumed the track every season or so in between when the young girls would go play hop scotch on it.

Roger
2005.03.23, 11:29 AM
Nice track -

How long can you keep it up before your wife makes you take it down. I usually wait 'til she's gone for some trip and set mine up then. :)

I'll take the track down after each session so that I can lay a different layout. Its takes me only 10-15 minutes to take down the track. Track set-up for me is about 20-30 minutes :)

TNB
2005.03.23, 11:34 AM
I wish I could tear down and set up that fast.

Roger
2005.03.23, 10:26 PM
I wish I could tear down and set up that fast.

With all the real estate you have for your tracks, it'll take at least 1 hour TNB :)