PDA

View Full Version : Totally Upset

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.22, 10:56 PM
ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GET A DAMN ANTENNA FROM THE SHOP AKA DAVID,I HAVE SENT OVER 20 EMAILS.....NOTHING AT ALL......I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THE SHOP FOR A LONG TIME,NUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I DONT GET A REPLY OR A CONFIRMATION TELLING ME THAT THE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED....THIS SUX! :mad: K

arch2b
2005.03.22, 11:04 PM
BECAUSE YOU ARE FLOODING HIS INBOX WITH DOZENS OF EMAILS WITHIN HOURS OF ORDERING.

kurt, i'm speechless at this point... i've tried my best to explain how it works but you don't seem willing to even wait the cursory 24hrs for processing/shipping at best. i really want to help but your killing me here

ruf
2005.03.23, 02:02 AM
kurt - chill the f out... This kind of attitude is good for the hobby and definitely is not what Mini-Z's are all about. The MZR shop has consistently been one of the best, quickest places to order anything from.

Ninja
2005.03.23, 08:37 AM
i have never wanted this to happen to anyone, but i would like to see you banned from the site, that or limited to one post per day, this b/s is pissing me off. if i was David i would mysteriously "lose" your order. quit posting all this damn trash on the forums and do something constructive, tear down your 02 and give it a thorough cleaning, includidng a complete diff rebuild. i suggest you calm yourself before your account is taken away, and i dont mean by the moderators either

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.23, 08:46 AM
i am sorry guys for being an a**hole....i was just being uptight.....all i can do is wait..thanks for letting me see reality....Ninja...put yourself in my place befor you want to see people banned....K

Ninja
2005.03.23, 09:07 AM
i have tried see things from your point of view kurt, but i cant seem to get my head that far up my a$$. and i have been banned before, i deserved it, as i think you do here, you are making David look bad, and that isnt a good idea on this forum, i am a member of alot of mini and 1:18 scale forums, and this is the only one i post on passionately, and proud to be a member of, if it wasnt for this forum and the member that make it i would have quit this hobby a long time ago. show David and the other members here a little courtesy and respect, it will get you alot further than being demanding and things of that nature

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.23, 09:10 AM
I Understand Your Point,i Had Told David I Was Sorry....

arch2b
2005.03.23, 09:36 AM
thanks for the support ninja :p i've been a bit overwhelmed trying to handle this...

just to be clear, negative opinions are just as valid as positive opinions and none will be censured for posting them. i think it's painfully obvious where this thread and the others fall though

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.23, 09:41 AM
true,but i only asked yesterday if my order had been sent...everytime i order something,i get the confirmation the same day...i do not know how it works for you guys but that is how it worked for me.and like i said in my other post,i have spent over 1 grand at the shop....i guess i have made waves in this forum...all i am gonna do now is wait ,look at my cars and hope my antenna comes....

HammerZ
2005.03.23, 12:27 PM
I have dealt with the shop here and other on line and mail order places. Between all of them the shop here my stuff shows up in very good condition, I can say that much as the truth. Some of the other places my stuff look's like it was used in a WWE ring before I got it. I figure the shop here deserves some respect.

Common sense dictates, that you open your email and see 6-10 or more messages from the same sender. The first place it goes is the trash bin, secondly you delete it.

My rant ends here.

McLaren F1 T3
2005.03.23, 08:24 PM
ridiculous. Im suprised anybody would even want to deal like that. You pay them, some places don't even give you confirmations, forget shipping 2-3day or fast confirmations and/or site forum to actively post on for information. Speechless.

byebye
2005.03.23, 08:52 PM
I've never questioned an order from the shop here. I don't feel I have to since they are stateside. The weather can be a big factor in shipping times also. Besides it would be wrong of the shop to confirm and ship an order that hasn't been processed. It also doesn't surprise me KURT! When you asked about the antenna I though you were joking. I have plenty of extras and even wire to make custom ones. I'm still not sure why you need a replacement stcok antenna?

ruf
2005.03.23, 10:08 PM
true,but i only asked yesterday if my order had been sent...everytime i order something,i get the confirmation the same day...i do not know how it works for you guys but that is how it worked for me.and like i said in my other post,i have spent over 1 grand at the shop....i guess i have made waves in this forum...all i am gonna do now is wait ,look at my cars and hope my antenna comes....1) Your antenna will come.
2) I've never received any confirmation of any sort. Just my stuff showing up when it should.
3) You don't want to know how much some of us have spent at the shop. :D

davkin
2005.03.23, 10:29 PM
I used to get confirmations with my orders but now I don't. The first time I was a bit concerned since it hadn't happened before but I just waited and the order showed up, a little longer than usual, (I attributed that to the weather and the holidays.) but I got it in a reasonable amount of time. Now I get no confirmations with orders, but I know I'll have my order soon enough so I don't worry about it, but it is a bit disconcerting since you don't know for sure they received your order until it shows up on your doorstep. BTW, I quit trying to email here a long time ago, I've never received a response to emails here, so I just chalk it up as another quirk of dealing with this company and as long as they are reliable in their shipping it's not much of a problem, though I've had to take business elsewhere a couple times because of it

David

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.23, 10:44 PM
i know....byebye...are u able to send me some extra antennas?for spare?K

HammerZ
2005.03.24, 12:01 AM
Far as emails go, I had problems in the past. After I ordered something I didn't get my confirmation email from the shop, I got the one from paypal. I beat myself crazy trying to figure out what was the problem. Come to find out it was the junk mail filter on my email that I reset to block all the junk I was getting at the time. It was blocking my shop emails, so I had to put the shop emails on my safe lists so I would get them. It was not the shops fault, but they where concerned about it still. In the end it all worked out.

mini-z racing
2005.03.24, 12:57 AM
kurtmeyer69.... did he E-mail you yet? one time i ordered a few sets of 10th scale battery's from a company and never got a E-mail or anything, i E-mailed them a couple times and they never go back too me, finally the package came then about 4 days after i get it they E-mailed me saying your package has been shipped.

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 01:21 AM
Today,i Got An Email From David Telling Me He Was Very Busy,he Did Not Get Around To Getting My Stuff Shipped,i Understand...he Is A Busy Man...maybe It Will Ship Tomorrow......byebye,got Any Extra Antenna's U Can Ship To Me? K

davkin
2005.03.24, 01:21 AM
Come to find out it was the junk mail filter on my email that I reset to block all the junk I was getting at the time.

I have no filters on my email and have never received an email from the shop in response to any of mine and now don't even receive confirmation emails, so the problem isn't on my end.

David

bw762
2005.03.24, 01:36 AM
I have placed many orders here. Sometimes I get an email, sometimes not. But in every case, if I place an order on the weekend, the stuff shows up at my door before the next weekend. That is more than I can say for many other places. Personally, I would prefer the shop devote the time to packing and shipping instead of sending emails. It takes a few minutes to send even one email, but multiply that by hundreds of orders, and eventually all you will be doing is typing on a keyboard instead of getting stuff out the door.

davkin
2005.03.24, 09:33 AM
, I would prefer the shop devote the time to packing and shipping instead of sending emails. It takes a few minutes to send even one email, but multiply that by hundreds of orders, and eventually all you will be doing is typing on a keyboard instead of getting stuff out the door.

That's fine if you have no questions about your order. Also you may have an inquiry before you can place an order, (the primary reason I purchase elsewhere if I have a question). Also, as I understand it confrimation emails should be automatic via PayPal, I don't know why we don't get them anymore.

David

arch2b
2005.03.24, 09:54 AM
...Also, as I understand it confrimation emails should be automatic via PayPal, I don't know why we don't get them anymore.

David
well then, that has nothing to do with the shop or mini-zracer... just pointing that out, if that is the case, so those that are complaining about not receiving paypal confirmations understand.

arch2b
2005.03.24, 10:07 AM
Today,i Got An Email From David Telling Me He Was Very Busy,he Did Not Get Around To Getting My Stuff Shipped,i Understand...he Is A Busy Man...maybe It Will Ship Tomorrow......byebye,got Any Extra Antenna's U Can Ship To Me? K
then why on earth are you continuing to swamp mini-z with emails? dude, your starting to really irritate me. you've sent alteast 5 emails since 9am today alone :confused: do yourself a favor and please step away from the computer. go watch the door and harrass the mail man while your waiting for things.

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 11:21 AM
i am just repling to davids emails....i am telling him what i want and if it will get shipped out today...thats all....so now u are monitoring my emails to david?

arch2b
2005.03.24, 11:39 AM
so then why are you complaining about replies? i must not understand the situration correct or something? you flood him with emails, he replies, you flood him some more about where are your emails and then you reply to his replies? please explain it to me....

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 12:35 PM
if he is going to email me,i reply with the answer and some questions...whats wrong with that?its called comminicating...thats it...and i am not flooding the inbox with emails...case in point,i need to know the total of my bill,when is it gonna ship etc...questions like that i ask.....i think you are picking on me......

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 12:36 PM
to end all of this...all i am asking for is my anntenna....i have never been though so much for 1 antenna....

arch2b
2005.03.24, 02:01 PM
inorder for it to be your antenna, it first has to be paid for. i will not go into the details of your apparent problems as my intentions are not to humiliate you but it's not yours until the fund clear. that is a very basic economic principal which would seem to be failry easy to understand.

i'm not picking on you either.... i have been making a rather futile effort to resolve issues for you in the least offensive manner.

if you are willing to post a mailing address i will send you a few, (2), two antenna's in the hopes of being done with both this and you.

i do not hink i'm the only one fed up with whole fiasco

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 02:08 PM
i am too....tired of all this...and to think it all started because i wanted to buy an antenna...and yes,the funds are clear to get ONE antenna.....do u have a personal email i can get?

arch2b
2005.03.24, 02:14 PM
it's not what you wanted kurt, it's how you go about it.....

email me at:
washignton_gtg@hotmail.com

if i get more than 2 emails yours is going on the block list.

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 02:14 PM
inorder for it to be your antenna, it first has to be paid for. i will not go into the details of your apparent problems as my intentions are not to humiliate you but it's not yours until the fund clear. that is a very basic economic principal which would seem to be failry easy to understand.

i'm not picking on you either.... i have been making a rather futile effort to resolve issues for you in the least offensive manner.

if you are willing to post a mailing address i will send you a few, (2), two antenna's in the hopes of being done with both this and you.

i do not hink i'm the only one fed up with whole fiasco
i really think you are trying to embarrass me arch,please why are trying to do that?why are u done with me?

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 02:22 PM
Once again...i have made an a** out of myself over a damn antenna,i want to tell the staff of the shop and the forum members i am sorry for this crazy nonsense....Ken
and i want to really say sorry to arch.....i know i can or a d**k...

ruf
2005.03.24, 02:43 PM
i really think you are trying to embarrass me archI think you do a great job of that on your own... :rolleyes:

arch has been known to be a bit confrontational in the past. Maybe we should change his name to ass2b? :D

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.24, 02:44 PM
I think you do a great job of that on your own... :rolleyes:

arch has been known to be a bit confrontational in the past. Maybe we should change his name to ass2b? :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...GOOD ONE RUF!! KEN

arch2b
2005.03.24, 04:26 PM
i'm sure ruf was joking :p nice play on words ;)

i think i can count all the arguments i've had here on one hand over the last 2 years.

btw, total email count for this whole fiasco (so far)... 74 emails since monday morning from kurt

apology accepted btw :)

ruf
2005.03.24, 04:32 PM
i think i can count all the arguments i've had here on one hand over the last 2 years.Did you grow up in Chernobyl? hahahaha! Just kidding arch. :D

arch2b
2005.03.24, 05:00 PM
Did you grow up in Chernobyl? hahahaha! Just kidding arch. :D
some times it feels like it :p

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.24, 05:11 PM

i think i can count all the arguments i've had here on one hand over the last 2 years.

btw, total email count for this whole fiasco (so far)... 74 emails since monday morning from kurt

total posts on this thread....37....number of times kurtmeyer and the rest of you made me laugh...uncountable. If I didnt spend so much damn time on this silly forum I'd say this was a joke!

DUDE...GO TO A MUSIC STORE AND BUY SOME PIANO WIRE...IT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY AND PREVENT YOU FROM HUMILIATING YOURSELF.

gosh...i hope you are a youn kid having a temper tantrum like this...arch2 has kids he knows how to deal with it ;)

arch2b
2005.03.24, 05:20 PM
yeah, i'm sure someday i'll look back at this and laugh. i'll let you know when that happens :p

i have no doubt it was intertaining for other's though. let me assure you it was real :rolleyes:

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.24, 05:24 PM
arch...i can imagine...this goes close to tthe top on my list of..."why I never want to moderate a forum"

...anyway what gague was that antenna wire again...seriously thougn I do need to make some

arch2b
2005.03.24, 05:32 PM
:D now that brings a smile to my face

i happen to like both .020 and .032. one is a fraction thicker than the other. the thinner of the two is nearly the same level of flexibility as the stock antenna yet more durable.

for about $1 you get enough to make more than you will use.

HammerZ
2005.03.24, 06:29 PM

Maybe he can do like one mod over on TinyRC, when he starts posting in all caps you know someone is going to be banned. I can say this much about arch, you can joke with him some as long as you show respect.

mini-z racing
2005.03.24, 06:39 PM

74 E-mails ouch, i thought alot of E-mails is 25 not 74.74 is a boat load.

arch2b
2005.03.24, 07:54 PM
Maybe he can do like one mod over on TinyRC, when he starts posting in all caps you know someone is going to be banned. I can say this much about arch, you can joke with him some as long as you show respect.
thanks. i'd like to think i have a good sense of humor:p

what's life without some laughs :D

Ryan Gardner
2005.03.25, 12:25 AM
"Give me my two dollars..." only, it's more like "Give me my antenna..."

I just wish I had actually read this thread when the going was hot. I would have next-business morning Fed-Exed him an antenna.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.25, 12:37 AM
"Give me my two dollars..." only, it's more like "Give me my antenna..."

I just wish I had actually read this thread when the going was hot. I would have next-business morning Fed-Exed him an antenna.
not to be a PITA but its "I want my 2 dollars." sorry my HIFI and MOvie quites are the only to things I'm anal about (hey we all have our crap..better this than whining over strands of aluminum) :p

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.25, 10:09 AM
it was dumb on my part!you live and learn,,,,,,i just re-read everything and yes,it was funny as hell.....kurt

ruknd@aol.com
2005.03.25, 11:14 AM
it was dumb on my part!you live and learn,,,,,,i just re-read everything and yes,it was funny as hell.....kurt
yeah...thanks for the entertainment....i'd appologize to davis and arch though...

kurtmeyer69
2005.03.25, 06:17 PM
yeah...thanks for the entertainment....i'd appologize to davis and arch though...i already did......everything is cool now...