PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Management

arch2b
2005.03.27, 10:01 PM
In an effort to better serve members, please post here if you have difficulty contacing the gallery or have outstanding issues.

i have been out of town for a week and i have atleast 5 emails to catch up with but rest assured i will reach you. ;)

Supraman93
2005.03.28, 11:22 AM
In an effort to better serve members, please post here if you have difficulty contacing the gallery or have outstanding issues.

i have been out of town for a week and i have atleast 5 emails to catch up with but rest assured i will reach you. ;)

arch2b,

I just sent a email to, gallery@mini-zracer.com
the email was returned to me. I am requesting a gallery and would like to know were to send my info.

Thank You,

arch2b
2005.03.28, 11:36 AM
arch2b,

I just sent a email to, gallery@mini-zracer.com
the email was returned to me. I am requesting a gallery and would like to know were to send my info.

Thank You,
you have email :)

Supraman93
2005.03.28, 05:17 PM
you have email :)

Thank You, :)

arch2b
2005.03.28, 09:52 PM
not a problem

i took care of a couple and had to ask for additional info for a couple more requests......

please read the faq's (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11578) here for hte members rides for some short info on managing your album

arch2b
2005.04.12, 05:26 AM
ok, i have about a 10+ email backlog.... i will have these resolved this week

HammerZ
2005.06.11, 05:52 PM
Email sent.

arch2b
2005.06.11, 05:54 PM
Email sent.
covered in your other thread

TITANIUM
2005.06.11, 09:42 PM
set me up with a gallery.

titanium@bresnan.net

arch2b
2005.06.11, 10:19 PM
set me up with a gallery.

titanium@bresnan.net
if you do not already have an existing member gallery, please begin using the new gallery site which all the existing will be moved to....
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showmembers.php?cat=500

all you have to do is login as you would the forum and you no longer have to go thru me ;)

DAMZer
2005.06.13, 05:15 PM
Arch2b, can you e-mail me my gallery sign on and password?

Falken GT-R
2005.06.14, 07:54 PM
i emailed yesterday about managing my own gallery, how long will it take to get confirmation?

arch2b
2005.06.14, 08:21 PM
i emailed yesterday about managing my own gallery, how long will it take to get confirmation?
is this not your album?
http://www2.mini-zracer.com/gallery/Falken-GT-R

you already have the permissions to manage your album. you have for some time.

are you asking me to change your password then?

Falken GT-R
2005.06.15, 11:14 AM
no, that is my album but i tried to get permission to manage like a month or two ago but i never heard back. can you email me the password?

Ninja
2005.06.15, 11:21 AM
it is the same as the password for your forum account

arch2b
2005.06.15, 12:07 PM
no, that is my album but i tried to get permission to manage like a month or two ago but i never heard back. can you email me the password?
i should have emailed it to you long ago, check your inbox if you don't delete emails. typically, as ninja pointed out it's the same as your forum password. atleast that is probably what most members choose. if you can not login and you can't find the email i will reset it for you tonight. i can not see passwords once they have been setup.

Falken GT-R
2005.06.15, 02:22 PM
i checked saw nothing in the inbox or in old mail.

arch2b
2005.06.15, 02:32 PM
ok, i can either reset your password tonight OR you can start over with an album on the new gallery which no longer requires going thru the gallery manager (me), you simply login as you would the forum.
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showmembers.php?cat=500

it's up to you. if you only have a few images in your existing gallery or don't mind re-uploading them you can start on the new site and i will remove your existing one when you are done moving the images over.

emphasizing both can not be up for long at the same time. we do not want multiple albums from the same members on both sites. this will casue lots of problems when the existing gallery is migrated over to the new site.

anyone else is free to do this as well so long as it's coordianted with me for the removal of the old one.

Falken GT-R
2005.06.15, 04:21 PM
ok that sounds good, can you delete my old album and ill a new one. Thanks.

herman
2007.03.23, 06:27 AM
hi arch...

how do i set up my gallery??? :rolleyes:

would like to know how to put a sub-album within my gallery
ie vitz album... wrc evo album... clk album
etc. etc.

also how do i delete pics from the album?

thanks for any reply... :D

Spoon
2007.03.23, 01:24 PM
If you are using the new gallery, you can select "album admin" near the top of the gallery. This will let you add new albums or edit/delete old ones.

To delete pics you have to delete them one at a time (I think). Select the photo and at the bottom of the comments and stuff there is an option to edit. Select that, then check the "delete" chackbox.

arch2b
2007.03.23, 03:54 PM
spoon is right, there are no longer nested albums. you can only add new albums via the album admin menu. you then have to select that album and add photos before the new album is visible outside the album admin menu.

short story, you can not create albums within albums anymore. you can only add albums to your gallery.

herman
2007.03.25, 11:03 PM
thanks... got some of my albums up :D more to come... hopefully... :D

arch2b
2007.03.26, 04:19 PM
yeah, i'm still working on mine as well. i must have atleast a dozen left to move over to the new gallery.

jasikajohnson
2010.06.22, 04:27 AM
Here a really a tough thing that a manage a gallery because a always a new member and we give a feedback and a always a we give a feedback to them and maintain a all member that a difficult a really,delete a picture from a album and add new picture or video this are a really nice but maintain are some time difficult.