PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get one soon.

HammerZ
2005.04.02, 07:08 AM
I have been looking at the 96 Mini Tile track for me. I am also looking to add the lane expansions to it too. What all options do these have, like rails and such?

HammerZ
2006.05.20, 09:30 PM
Well I posted this thread over a year ago, I finally dropped my order for the Mini 96. I would still have to add the expansion set later, and sure the junps would be on my wish list too.

HammerZ
2006.05.27, 09:57 AM
Hopefully, the Fedex truck should be bringing my Mini 96 today.

HammerZ
2006.05.27, 07:39 PM
Yea, the truck arrived, I had to dig out the clan for some pictures. The four racers, the overland, the AWD, and the two monsters. I still need to work on more space to make the track bigger, but it's fun for now.

mini-z
2006.05.27, 09:10 PM
Congrats HammerZ! :)

HammerZ
2006.05.27, 09:19 PM
Thanks, I have been messing with it. Right now I am charging some batteries for my cars. Batteries don't hold a charge long when you are having fun for some reason, I have never figured it out.

builthatch
2006.05.28, 01:16 PM
Thanks, I have been messing with it. Right now I am charging some batteries for my cars. Batteries don't hold a charge long when you are having fun for some reason, I have never figured it out.

isn't it great! i got a fan the other day for my garage and now i go out there and do about a 100 laps at a time in the mioderate heat/ humidity no problem (i don't like my motor to get so hot i can't touch it!). I still have it set up like the OG mini96 pattern...once i run for HFAY just for kicks, i'll install the expansion pack and play around a bit with the organization of the track.

now to just find people to run with me; so far i've recruited one friend who has ordered a mr02 and i am ordering another for my gf who has taken a new interest in my rc crap!

HammerZ
2006.05.28, 03:17 PM
I have not layed it all out yet. I have a large wooden coffee table to move, I am doing good with an oval setup so far.