PDA

View Full Version : My gallery is up an running!

bolter9
2005.05.08, 08:00 PM
Finally got some pics loaded- Zs and RCP layout ...

Link is in my sig.

HammerZ
2005.05.08, 08:56 PM
Nice, I may be getting me a Mini 96 track soon. I like the layout.

arch2b
2005.05.08, 09:14 PM
bolter- please post comment/questions with the gallery in this section ;)

bolter9
2005.05.08, 11:02 PM
bolter- please post comment/questions with the gallery in this section ;)

oops...sorry about that- I thought I saw other threads with gallery notifications here.

arch2b
2005.05.09, 05:36 AM
you are one of a few using the new gallery site so there are obviously going to be questions. i'm new to it as well so there may be others that can read them and answer faster than i could

bolter9
2005.05.09, 10:47 AM
you are one of a few using the new gallery site so there are obviously going to be questions. i'm new to it as well so there may be others that can read them and answer faster than i could

Ok, now I get it- I thought you were saying that this forum was specifically for gallery questions and not for posting links.

Here's a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to edit the gallery once it's up? i.e. change pict titles and descriptions, change order, delete images, etc. When I click on "gallery admin" I only have the option of creating a new gallery.

2. What is the default pixel size of the "large" photo view? Once you click on a thumbnail you get a larger view, but the gallery contrains uploaded images to this size, rather then resizing them- so in my case, I loaded my pics at 640x480p, but the large view is a bit smaller, so the pics appear slightly blurred....unless you click on it for a third time. (hope that makes sense).

Aside from that-A big pat on the back goes to whoever set up the gallery- it's very nice, and you've given us ample disk space for pics. Thanks!

arch2b
2005.05.09, 01:18 PM
i am on the same learning curve as the rest of you guys ;) i was actually waiting the existing get migrated over before i really jump in and know everything as i don't want to have dulpicate albums. this is why i also ask that those with existing albums to continue using them as they will be migrated to the new site.

the features of the new gallery are awsome! so much more intereactive. you can acutally use your album for things like e-cards etc.

bolter9
2005.05.09, 01:36 PM
i am on the same learning curve as the rest of you guys ;) i was actually waiting the existing get migrated over before i really jump in and know everything as i don't want to have dulpicate albums. this is why i also ask that those with existing albums to continue using them as they will be migrated to the new site.

the features of the new gallery are awsome! so much more intereactive. you can acutally use your album for things like e-cards etc.

Roger roger. I'll try to spend some time messing with it after work...maybe I can figure a couple of things out.

Thanks again for setting that up.

mellanger19
2005.05.09, 03:16 PM
please check out the pix on carfreak_22's gallery. he has sum of the pix of the track we built on it.