PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Bit Char-g

MrMojoRisin
2002.03.05, 10:03 PM
Ya the name is stupid, but the car looks cool! I am considering gettin one off ebay. Do any of you own one or have seen one before? Are they worth the 30 bucks you spend on them? They look like a blast to drive. tell me what you think about them.

Ken Mifune
2002.03.05, 10:10 PM
From what I hear, get one only if a friend(s) gets one too.
They're good for coffee tables, but if you're the only one it gets boring because they don't go that fast.
Run time is a few minutes between charges

Strider-
2002.03.06, 12:08 AM
Note: Do Not get a 1.0 motor.........they's soooooooo slow it's not even fun........

MrMojoRisin
2002.03.06, 06:48 AM
So which motor should I get? Ive seen several such as a 2.2 or a 3.0 I dont want to be doing doughnuts all the time but I also dont want to be traveling at the speed of a turtle. I will get my friend to get one also if I get one.

Strider-
2002.03.06, 07:32 PM
2.2 with soft tires is fine :D

Brett
2002.03.06, 10:02 PM
MrMojoRisin

we sell them as well as Digi Qs they r fun for a bit but u have to have a mate to use it with ya so u can have races on the coffe tabel while that adds r on :D the hot motors are a good option but i am not shure which ones we stock but the one i put in the shops one flys now, btw do not get a didg q its just not as good becase the front tyes dont even move and u have to point the frigen remote at the car all the time wich is a pain in tha ass because the car just stops if the control is off it it would be ok if u had lots of experiance in drive buys :D i would get the Bit Charge if i where u also ill find out what motor what i pun in this litel rocket o btw what r u going to be running it on?

MrMojoRisin
2002.03.07, 03:52 PM
thanks brett for the help. I will be using the bit char g to satisfy my rc needs when I dont have room to run my nitro or my Z. Probly just table tops and stuff like that.

tpliquid
2002.03.15, 08:30 PM
i got the 3.0 motor with soft tires on, and too fast, tires cant hang, always spin out when u hold the steering button down :)
but itz fun!!!!
good way to pick up chix!