PDA

View Full Version : Thread Editing II....

geoffrey109
2005.05.30, 05:37 PM
I'm posting this poll to see how many members think that the thirty minute rule to change/edit your posts is just not enough time. For me, opinions change, information learned, may warrant a post edit....I'm not always right.......or say the right things......and would sometimes like to delete the post entirely.......I'm 44 years old, I should be able to moderate my own threads......The Thirty Minute Rule.

GR/C

Mattdg67
2005.06.03, 03:17 PM
no time cause a lot of other sites dont have a edit time and thats good cause what if you leave the house but i an hour you come back and you need to fix somthing you forgot about while you where out you wouldnt beable to with a 30 time its not fare

geoffrey109
2005.06.03, 09:13 PM
Why is it so hard to turn off this restirction?

Why care what we do........you are all so moral, and ethcial that you feel you can't allow us this editing function?

I'm really growing tired of this........if you seriously don't change...this rule....I'm gone, and I guess who cares....I will tell you this.....I'm not going to buy here again. I thank you Mini-Z-Racers for all your support........but I'm going to wax your ass...........and you'll have nothing left.....until you band me......CHANGE THE F'N RULE!!!!!!!!!!

GR/C