PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to apex more each lap, please

ruknd@aol.com
2005.06.21, 08:48 PM
RCP or MZR, how do I go about getting pieces for my mini96. The kit really needs just a few more turns ;) . Price? Avaliability? you know all the fun stuff.

saiyan
2005.06.23, 01:01 AM
I think they make an expansion pack that lengthens and widens the mini96 for like $100, but it doesn't have corner pieces. I'm lookin to get either 2 mini96 with an expansion or 3 wide Ls with an expansion and i would like to know how much for individual corner pieces too.

fraz
2005.06.23, 01:05 AM
RCP or MZR, how do I go about getting pieces for my mini96. The kit really needs just a few more turns ;) . Price? Avaliability? you know all the fun stuff.

You should just get the expansion set for the Mini-Tile 96 set. It gives you more turns and allows you to make your lanes wider. Overall it is the most flexible RCP track offered. You can order it from the shop here.

arch2b
2005.06.23, 06:45 AM
For Sales Information and Contacts
tracksales@sbcglobal.net

saiyan
2005.06.23, 11:31 AM
The expansion comes with 24 straight side tiles and 36 blank tiles, no corners. Unless you want to make them from the blanks and then you still don't have any additional curved red bumpers.

bolter9
2005.06.23, 12:22 PM
I'm also interested in picking up a few more turns for my mini 96 and expansion kit- I emailed RCP about a week after receiving my track, but didn't get a response...

I'd just buy another mini 96, but I don't have the room to set up a complete additional track, or store it....

RCPMini-z
2005.06.23, 03:00 PM
We are "Out of Stock" on complete Mini-expansion kits, but we do have some misc. 30cm turns, straights and blanks available. Let me know what you need and I will see if I can put together a box with the pieces you need.

We have "In Stock" the standard 50cm expansion kits, for your reference.

A new shipment of Mini-expansion kits and Mini-96 kits with tall rails should be here soon.

ruknd@aol.com
2005.06.24, 12:06 AM
The tracks taked up a bit of room and I dont have room for hole expansion. I Just want 4 outside and 4 inside turns. I'm not sure if MZR or RCP is supplying them so let me know the details here or preferably by e-mail (don't want to waste board space here).

FYI, Home depot sells rubbermaid outdoor waterproof bins that are PERFECT for storage. ;)

bolter9
2005.06.24, 11:39 AM
I'm looking for 4-6 turns (outside and inside) and 4-6 straights w/rails(both sides). Exact amount will depend on price.

By the way RCPMini-z, I just want to say thanks for such a great product- we've only got a handful of guys, but we're really impressed with the mini tile 96.