PDA

View Full Version : Pics from last night's race

bolter9
2005.07.02, 07:23 PM
Howdy- Here's some show pics from last night's race (http://community.webshots.com/album/384322025KgERnu) (photos by superpeltor)

Most of the cars are also in my gallery, but there are a couple new F1s, and some new some custom bodies....please ignore the ferrari f1 with michelin tire stickers...haven't changed 'em yet :D

superpeltor
2005.07.02, 10:58 PM
It was fun Bolter9! Thanks for letting us play at your track!

techno
2005.07.02, 11:44 PM
It was fun Bolter9! Thanks for letting us play at your track!
nice pics I'm glad you guys are having fun. I think I might be getting a runing partner soon a friend from work and his son have bought some z's off me its a start of a club I hope

I like what you did on the nsx canada neat but the paint job looks odd like aligator skin?nice and im not a canuck

bolter9
2005.07.03, 01:25 AM
nice pics I'm glad you guys are having fun. I think I might be getting a runing partner soon a friend from work and his son have bought some z's off me its a start of a club I hope

I like what you did on the nsx canada neat but the paint job looks odd like aligator skin?nice and im not a canuck

Yeah, actually we used some netting to paint that "aligator" texture over it. A friend of mine does all the airbrushing. The Canuck part is for my wife...she's Canadian!

By the way Techno, the Viper and Mobile 1 NSX came from you...bought 'em off ya when I first joined the forum- some of the best cars we have :D ..the Viper belongs to the guy who does the airbrushing- he's got the real-life counter part.

superpeltor
2005.07.03, 02:12 AM
You can actually see the part of his real size Viper in the gallery... He painted half of my 360 Modena.

techno
2005.07.03, 06:33 AM
You can actually see the part of his real size Viper in the gallery... He painted half of my 360 Modena.
im glad you liked the cars :D im soon to have some more :confused: i still have not replaced my takata dome car yet I may go back to the mobil car :cool: the newer nsxs look nice too i might have to try them too :p

I hope your crew keeps growing