PDA

View Full Version : It's A-Live !! ...Post # 2

Dominick Shaunt
2005.07.04, 10:45 PM
Well After a LONG hiatous from my mini-z I finally got the bugs worked out and got it running properly again .... ran it today for the first time in 5 mounths on a very poorly charged li-poly pack and it was a blast !! :D still so quick !! :D can't wait to see what it does on a fully charged battery ... :) For those that don't know I had a mini-z monster that I streched to the max and when I ran it I kept ripping the wires that connect to the steering out .... so i decided to go to full scale electronics .... I currently run an All E R/C micro 9 servo, my mini quakes stock esc, and my mini quakes shocks, I got an gws pico 4 channel fm micro reciever, and bought a 4 channel fm hitec radio in the pic's in back of my truck to control it ... I also run 800mah Li-poly cells with the NML V2 motor with a 14T hpi micro pinion it does just over 36mph :) well enough talking on with the pic's still got to make the wires a little neater and might change finally postion of some things but you can kinda see how things went together ......

techno
2005.07.04, 11:04 PM
when me and you going to hook up?and run z's I am gald your back I have a mzm needing some modding and a track that is begging to be raced
I possibly have two more racers to hook up with
and if you want to run the racers I have a few loaners :)

Dominick Shaunt
2005.07.04, 11:38 PM
I would like to hook up some time a race around with some mini's my brother has a few ( eigth ) r/c's as well ....

techno
2005.07.05, 08:03 AM
I would like to hook up some time a race around with some mini's my brother has a few ( eigth ) r/c's as well ....
drop me an email maybe w can get the cincy chapter gtg going

ph2t
2005.07.07, 10:34 PM
croikey! that thing's an animal mate!!!!

good to see that there's some hardcore Madforce modders still around!

cheers,

ph2t.

Dominick Shaunt
2005.07.07, 10:52 PM
Thanks Ph2T !! I got half my ideas from you !! :) your MZM was what I tried to base mine on still haven't got mine to sit as LOW as yours .. You still play with your MZM ???...

ph2t
2005.07.08, 11:23 AM
lol, nah mate, I sold it off a while ago now......I've got an rc18t instead. it does what I wanted my madforce to do.....

ph2t.

Dominick Shaunt
2005.07.08, 11:34 AM
I'm with you there I have a SERIOUSLY upgraded Brushless Mini-Quake (feigao 380 sized motor) that's UN-REAL !! if i tap the trottle to hard it instantly goes into a gyroscopic spin !! it hits 45mph ++ with easy with my 10 cell Gp 1100 packs and a 26t pinion... going up to a 35T pinion see if tames my quake any ... have my mamba controller on lowest setting and this truck still is a handful !!