PDA

View Full Version : To williamsF1#3

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 02:36 PM
If you do not like Xmods, do not visit Xmods sites. And don't try to come on my forum again, you have been deleted. Anyone else here who doesn't like Xmods, I don't really care, hate on them all you want on MINI-Z FORUMS.

Furthermore, williams, my Xmod will blow away nearly any Mini-Z now. It will also handle on-par with them, out accelerate them, and outrun them. It has been tested to go 30+mph, runs on two lithium ion cells, has the 'tight turns' 3.3K resistor mod, all wheel drive, a 4.5-degree tie rod, and stiff springs. Soon to come it will have Wide Track Bearings, a carbon fiber drive shaft, and the reciever range fix 9more range). Oh, and did I mention its measured turning diameter is 12 inches? That's about as good as it gets; the best for Xmods without the resistor mod are more like three feet. With Wide Track Bearings, GPM knuckles, and a GPM tie rod, it should get to 8-10 inches. Your Mini-Z will be owned. Oh yeah, my Skyline has a silver paint job and a custom rear wing, as well as a sweet body kit. I will take on any Mini-Z, I will blow away any Mini-Z. Try me.

TNB
2005.07.09, 02:44 PM
I will take on any Mini-Z, I will blow away any Mini-Z. Try me.
What time does your flight arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada? Come on down "buddy". :D

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 02:52 PM
If you do not like Xmods, do not visit Xmods sites. And don't try to come on my forum again, you have been deleted. Anyone else here who doesn't like Xmods, I don't really care, hate on them all you want on MINI-Z FORUMS.

Furthermore, williams, my Xmod will blow away nearly any Mini-Z now. It will also handle on-par with them, out accelerate them, and outrun them. It has been tested to go 30+mph, runs on two lithium ion cells, has the 'tight turns' 3.3K resistor mod, all wheel drive, a 4.5-degree tie rod, and stiff springs. Soon to come it will have Wide Track Bearings, a carbon fiber drive shaft, and the reciever range fix 9more range). Oh, and did I mention its measured turning diameter is 12 inches? That's about as good as it gets; the best for Xmods without the resistor mod are more like three feet. With Wide Track Bearings, GPM knuckles, and a GPM tie rod, it should get to 8-10 inches. Your Mini-Z will be owned. Oh yeah, my Skyline has a silver paint job and a custom rear wing, as well as a sweet body kit. I will take on any Mini-Z, I will blow away any Mini-Z. Try me.

A ignorant hypocrite you are....

p.s. most of us here donít hate x-mods...we just donít bother with the junk...

TNB
2005.07.09, 03:01 PM
T,
Do you think it will be a race to see if SupreSupra uses a smaller signature font or if he makes it here to Las Vegas to race? Which one first? Tick-tock. When and if he arrives in Las Vegas (doubtful), will you be able to come down and help set up the track? Quite frankly, I'll see how well that Xmod handles on my RCP Track layouts since a few members referred to a few as "snake" layouts. ;)

SS,
Got that plane ticket yet? When's your flight arriving again? Come on dude, you wrote any Mini-Z. I do also enjoy your other post:

Yes, an RC car doesn't need AWD to be a good performer... only Xmods. My six cell Skyline can do wheelies on fully charged batteries, but it goes through them FAST. It handles like a garbage truck, I'm sure I'd get whooped at the track by a Mini-Z. (which is why I'm buying one)

http://www.minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=183487#post183487

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 03:11 PM
maybe i could invite that radio shack guy down too...
his x-mod has about $650 into it now.....(and he still can beat me in a race with my stock mini-z...)

TNB
2005.07.09, 03:15 PM
Well after reading SupreSupra's other post dated May 1, 2005, he probably wouldn't show up anyway. Then again according to his current profile, he joined this forum prior to owning a Kyosho Mini-Z.

Then there is this other post:

Well, some of us have been swayed :D I need a good racing RC... Xmods just don't make the cut.

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 04:15 PM
T,
Do you think it will be a race to see if SupreSupra uses a smaller signature font or if he makes it here to Las Vegas to race? Which one first? Tick-tock. When and if he arrives in Las Vegas (doubtful), will you be able to come down and help set up the track? Quite frankly, I'll see how well that Xmod handles on my RCP Track layouts since a few members referred to a few as "snake" layouts. ;)

SS,
Got that plane ticket yet? When's your flight arriving again? Come on dude, you wrote any Mini-Z. I do also enjoy your other post:

http://www.minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=183487#post183487

I remember that post well. Keep in mind that was BEFORE lithium ions. My Skyline is blazing fast without the useless, heavy six cell, plus it runs a lot longer now. Also, since then i have updated the handling with the resistor mod, so my Skyline will whoop many Xmods as well. I don't deny the comment...I wouldn't race Xmods if it weren't for these two lifesavers.

I'll come if YOU provide ransportation, otherwise I meant for YOU to come HERE.

Oh, and, read the title of the post. Since I could n't email nor PM williams, I made a thread. I'm wondering if he';s man enough to step up, or if you guys are just here to distract me from his cowardice.

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 04:17 PM
maybe i could invite that radio shack guy down too...
his x-mod has about $650 into it now.....(and he still can beat me in a race with my stock mini-z...)

He still CAN beat you? No surprise.

williams F1#3
2005.07.09, 04:36 PM
Ok supesupra....right.......

So this is the back story:i went on his febble excuse for a forum and started to look around. After a little while, i decided to make a contrabution(see below)Apparently, it didnt go over too well...

This is really the wrong place to hate on mini-z's. Just face it: Xmods are crap. they always where and always will be no matter if you throw a big block V8 in it and gold plate the body. They will still suck. I'm pretty sure my z could whip you skyline...given the fact that its is a brick with li-ions attached. "As good as it gets"
with an xmod really isnt saying much.at all.
my z has a Modified MZW Stock Class Motor(47 turns, neos, carbon brushes, atomic ball bering can) Kyosho rear Oil Shock,10 degree atomic tires/ MZR soft foams, Kyosho yellow springs,Kyosho stainless steel kingpins Kyosho Carbon H plate, MZR Bearings, Kyosho 1.5 degree tie rod PN racing motor mount, and PNracing ball diff.

Just because you spent $600 on your car doesnt make it good.

O ya. A sweet body kit?ooooooooooooooo im scared.

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 04:53 PM
Ok supesupra....right.......

So this is the back story:i went on his febble excuse for a forum and started to look around. After a little while, i decided to make a contrabution(see below)Apparently, it didnt go over too well...

This is really the wrong place to hate on mini-z's. Just face it: Xmods are crap. they always where and always will be no matter if you throw a big block V8 in it and gold plate the body. They will still suck. I'm pretty sure my z could whip you skyline...given the fact that its is a brick with li-ions attached. "As good as it gets"
with an xmod really isnt saying much.at all.

O ya. A sweet body kit?ooooooooooooooo im scared.

Well, I just added the body kit part in because it has a 'custom' look. Furthermore, I plan to put on a custom Ferrari body. i don't appreciate people like you putting crap posts in my forum. You've ever seen or raced my Skyline, so how would you know? The whole pint of my thread was to give you a message.....GROW UP! RC cars are RC cars. I'll run over your little Mini-Z with my REAL pickup truck. (which will, by the way, outrun your TOY) That's all Mini-Zs and Xmods are. TOYS.

And those pictures? They look photoshopped. No one with brains would actually burn an Xmod when you can sell them for CASH.

However, I am in no way saying that Mini-Zs suck....they're just overpriced. I have an Xmod that eat them for breakfast at a lower cost. Yes, Xmods suck, BUT, if you go beyond the slow RadioShack parts, they can outperform Mini-Zs. But it's all relative, both brands are just toys. it's just that Mini-Zs have more high quality parts.

So basically, grow up, if you hate Xmods, then just ignore them, don't join their forums and flame away.

And now that I'm through with my point, I need to get that Ferrari body....have any of you gotten one of the paint-it-yourself Kyosho bodies? Do you just paint the main body and then just glue/snap the windows, lights, and emblems on or something? I know I could make my Xmod a wicked body using that Kyosho Ferrari 360 Modena body. And for a lot less cash then getting the MR-02 readyset. :mad: :D

TNB
2005.07.09, 04:59 PM
II'll come if YOU provide ransportation, otherwise I meant for YOU to come HERE.

Oh, and, read the title of the post. Since I could n't email nor PM williams, I made a thread. I'm wondering if he';s man enough to step up, or if you guys are just here to distract me from his cowardice.
I don't give a damn what you meant. You made the challenge and I accepted by what you wrote. Go ahead, change your tune and back track since I already knew you would and made it quite clear. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn if you have liOns or LiPos or a freaking jet turbine in your Xmod. I've had this same discussion with people who have CM2080 brushless motors in their Xmods and in the end, they saw the light. In my opinoin, you are not very brave over there yourself by challenging and attacking members of this forum over the internet with your comments of cowardice and your use of an oversize font is no better than your attacks here for something that probably should have remained on another forum where your personal argument appeared to have started.

techno
2005.07.09, 05:03 PM
SupreSupra :
No one with brains would actually burn an Xmod when you can sell them for CASH
I have 4 ill sell you or trade you for one mini-z :)

williams F1#3
2005.07.09, 05:09 PM
Well, I just added the body kit part in because it has a 'custom' look. Furthermore, I plan to put on a custom Ferrari body. i don't appreciate people like you putting crap posts in my forum. You've ever seen or raced my Skyline, so how would you know? The whole pint of my thread was to give you a message.....GROW UP! RC cars are RC cars. I'll run over your little Mini-Z with my REAL pickup truck. (which will, by the way, outrun your TOY) That's all Mini-Zs and Xmods are. TOYS.

And those pictures? They look photoshopped. No one with brains would actually burn an Xmod when you can sell them for CASH.

However, I am in no way saying that Mini-Zs suck....they're just overpriced. I have an Xmod that eat them for breakfast at a lower cost. Yes, Xmods suck, BUT, if you go beyond the slow RadioShack parts, they can outperform Mini-Zs. But it's all relative, both brands are just toys. it's just that Mini-Zs have more high quality parts.

So basically, grow up, if you hate Xmods, then just ignore them, don't join their forums and flame away.

And now that I'm through with my point, I need to get that Ferrari body....have any of you gotten one of the paint-it-yourself Kyosho bodies? Do you just paint the main body and then just glue/snap the windows, lights, and emblems on or something? I know I could make my Xmod a wicked body using that Kyosho Ferrari 360 Modena body. And for a lot less cash then getting the MR-02 readyset. :mad: :D
No custom work needed here for a ferrari body, i am in fact, currently running my enzo.
I think you need to grow up. I have one mini-z. one. how many xmods do you have?My life does not revolve around R/C cars(thats reserved for real cars).At least i did not start a forum devoted to xmods. And lets remember who started this thread...
I guess those could have been photoshoped.....if i had photoshop.notice the matches in the foreground. ask falken gt-r. he took the pics.

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 05:17 PM
I don't give a damn what you meant. You made the challenge and I accepted by what you wrote. Go ahead, change your tune and back track since I already knew you would and made it quite clear. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn if you have liOns or LiPos or a freaking jet turbine in your Xmod. I've had this same discussion with people who have CM2080 brushless motors in their Xmods and in the end, they saw the light. In my opinoin, you are not very brave over there yourself by challenging and attacking members of this forum over the internet with your comments of cowardice and your use of an oversize font is no better than your attacks here for something that probably should have remained on another forum where your personal argument appeared to have started.

Basically, your definition of 'cowardly' is still standing up for my Xmod, which will OWN your Mini-Z? Well, if I could afford the airfare, I'd do ti, but I have a life to attend to. You'll do it on MY time. Also, I'd race for slips, but your Mini-Z isn't worth owning, because it'd get whooped by any of the serious Xmodders, and no, I don't mean XmodsRC, they're ignorant noobs. Let me guess...your Mini-Z runs on four AAAs..... pathetic. What a shame....apparently you're not a very serious racer, or Mini-Z owners are still used to being surrounded by the average Xmod owner, who DOES own a pathetic brick of an RC car. However, I don't. You can either believe the specs or not, but you'll be in for a rude awakening when you get thrashed. I was only attacking the member who attacked me and the members of my forum. So sorry if you took offense, but I don't need to hear you make pathetic cries and whines that you hate Xmods. By the way...if you ignore them so much, then why do you continue to cowardly attack Xmod owners on Xmod forums? That is the real question. Maybe you need to not be a jackass and let people like what they want, it's a free country, and williams had no right to denounce me and my forum's members for their tastes. THAT is the act of cowardice, THAT is the mark of a poor citizen, and THAT is the mark of someone who needs to grow up desperately. he has proven to be a fourteen-year-old RC noob. You three need to be more open-minded, stop being such huge Mini-Z fanboys. Other RC cars can outperform them easily. It doesn't matter whether you own an Xmod or a Mini-Z, what matters is how FAST it goes, and how well it handles. I don't give a rat's ass what it is as long as it's cheap, relatively reliable, and fast. My Xmod is all three.

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 05:24 PM
No custom work needed here for a ferrari body, i am in fact, currently running my enzo.
I think you need to grow up. I have one mini-z. one. how many xmods do you have?My life does not revolve around R/C cars(thats reserved for real cars).At least i did not start a forum devoted to xmods. And lets remember who started this thread...
I guess those could have been photoshoped.....if i had photoshop.notice the matches in the foreground. ask falken gt-r. he took the pics.

Ok...then you're even dumber than I thought. "I think you need to grow up"? Now you can't even make up your own insult, so you use my own comment as a rather lame-assed retort? Pitiful.

It takes skill to make custom work..Xmods require skill. Much more skill than Mini-Zs. With Mini-Zs, you just pick up the part. There are so many parts for them there is virtually no part that hasn't been made. Xmods are a different story. New parts continue to be developed. Anyone who's serious and has an Xmod makes their OWN modifications, which actually requires skill. Obviously something you have none of. And I can see why you don't make a forum...Mini-Zs don't need one, there's nothing really new unless it's the 'newest Kyosho Autoscale Body!'. That's not creative. You just bolt it on.

And about real cars? You're a friggin' fourteen year old! You can't even drive. I can, and I have my own truck. Are you even out of middle school yet? Only a baby hunts down Xmods forums and then flames them and runs away! That's the equivalent to hating homos, but going on a *** love forum to flame them! (besides, you'd be *** to WANT to visit a forum like that, homosexuality is disgusting enough, why purposely look for it?) If you're not interested in Xmods, then don't bother visiting their forums, they don't want your idiotic posts and such.

TNB
2005.07.09, 05:43 PM
I don't need to hear you make pathetic cries and whines that you hate Xmods. By the way...if you ignore them so much, then why do you continue to cowardly attack Xmod owners on Xmod forums? That is the real question. Maybe you need to not be a jackass and let people like what they want, it's a free country, and williams had no right to denounce me and my forum's members for their tastes. THAT is the act of cowardice, THAT is the mark of a poor citizen, and THAT is the mark of someone who needs to grow up desperately. he has proven to be a fourteen-year-old RC noob. You three need to be more open-minded, stop being such huge Mini-Z fanboys. Other RC cars can outperform them easily. It doesn't matter whether you own an Xmod or a Mini-Z, what matters is how FAST it goes, and how well it handles. I don't give a rat's ass what it is as long as it's cheap, relatively reliable, and fast. My Xmod is all three.
I write it slower...
1. Show me where I wrote that I hate Xmods?
2. Show me where I've attacked an Xmod owner on an Xmod forum?
--are you lost? In case you didn't know it, this forum is "MiniZRacer".
3. Although you are resorting to name calling now and showing your true colors, I won't bother to degrade this forum with a name that I could post for you right now which would probably be blocked out by **** anyway.
4. This country is also not free or are you a draft dodger?
--that would be cowardice unless you actually went to prison like a certain boxer for actually standing up for what he belived in.
5. I do own a lot of R/Cs and I don't need mommy or daddy to purchase them for me. Consequently, I don't need a "cheap" R/C.
And although I could argue with your pathetic self for a lot longer, I think I'll go race my Mugen mbX5 or do you even know what that is since it is not cheap?

And the first part of your post...

Basically, your definition of 'cowardly' is still standing up for my Xmod, which will OWN your Mini-Z? Well, if I could afford the airfare, I'd do ti, but I have a life to attend to. You'll do it on MY time. Also, I'd race for slips, but your Mini-Z isn't worth owning, because it'd get whooped by any of the serious Xmodders, and no, I don't mean XmodsRC, they're ignorant noobs.

You are the one calling members cowardly, you are the one calling Xmoders ignorant, and if you believe I am scared of losing a Kyosho Mini-Z to you, you are dreaming. So-called pink slips don't scare me either since I have over 50 R/Cs. How many do you have? Anyway, I'm out of here since I'd rather go run an actual R/C instead of play games with a member who can't look in the mirror.

williams F1#3
2005.07.09, 05:44 PM
Ok...then you're even dumber than I thought. "I think you need to grow up"? Now you can't even make up your own insult, so you use my own comment as a rather lame-assed retort? Pitiful.

It takes skill to make custom work..Xmods require skill. Much more skill than Mini-Zs. With Mini-Zs, you just pick up the part. There are so many parts for them there is virtually no part that hasn't been made. Xmods are a different story. New parts continue to be developed. Anyone who's serious and has an Xmod makes their OWN modifications, which actually requires skill. Obviously something you have none of. And I can see why you don't make a forum...Mini-Zs don't need one, there's nothing really new unless it's the 'newest Kyosho Autoscale Body!'. That's not creative. You just bolt it on.

And about real cars? You're a friggin' fourteen year old! You can't even drive. I can, and I have my own truck. Are you even out of middle school yet? Only a baby hunts down Xmods forums and then flames them and runs away! If you're not interested in Xmods, then don't bother visiting their forums, they don't want your idiotic posts and such.
If xmods where real rc cars, they would have as many parts made for them as mini-z.Mini-zs are respected, unlike xmods, which are laughed at. And if you REALLY has skill, you would chuck the xmod and get a mini-z! and what kind of new parts are being developed? New "sweet" bodykits? Stage a zillion motors? what will they have, 55 turns?And i dont think you have a machineshop in your bsement or a CNC machine cutting you own alluminum parts, so those are bolt on also.

The most users ever online on your site was 10. at this site, its 822.Your site has 37 registerd members. this site has 6,500.

I now know even more about cars than you EVER will, even tho i'm 14. preety sad on your part.

You banned me from your site, i didnt run away. if i could, i would have tried to tell the people the error of thier ways.

SupreSupra
2005.07.09, 06:44 PM
If xmods where real rc cars, they would have as many parts made for them as mini-z.Mini-zs are respected, unlike xmods, which are laughed at. And if you REALLY has skill, you would chuck the xmod and get a mini-z! and what kind of new parts are being developed? New "sweet" bodykits? Stage a zillion motors? what will they have, 55 turns?And i dont think you have a machineshop in your bsement or a CNC machine cutting you own alluminum parts, so those are bolt on also.

The most users ever online on your site was 10. at this site, its 822.Your site has 37 registerd members. this site has 6,500.

I now know even more about cars than you EVER will, even tho i'm 14. preety sad on your part.

You banned me from your site, i didnt run away. if i could, i would have tried to tell the people the error of thier ways.

Yes, but on this site, I think it was over a range of MORE than the past ten minutes. My forum will never be this large because there are so many Xmod sites, it doesn't have its own, easy-to-remember domain, and that my members run their RCs more than they are online. I am not trying to compete with other forums. And whats-his-face up there needs to get a tampon. Cry me a river, boy. I figured that since you people come over to OUR sites so often, you wouldn't mind if I came to YOUR site. Oh, and the only reason I don't look in the mirror every five minutes like he does means that I'm not a little girl who obbesses over hygiene like him. and you knowing more than me? Please! You can't even drive, you little ***. I've grown up with cars, REAL cars (Mustangs), so I have the right to say I know more than you, plus your IQ is guaranteed to be lower since you haven't once made a good argument against me. And to the guy who posted above you, I never once accused you of searching through Xmods sites, I was accusing Williams, READ you dumbassed monkey. So, in conclusion, you guys really can't take your own crap back at you. I'm laughing. I'm not gonna come back to this thread, I'd laugh too hard at your stupidity that my sides would burst. *hahahahaahahahahahahha* :p

williams F1#3
2005.07.09, 08:19 PM
Yes, but on this site, I think it was over a range of MORE than the past ten minutes. My forum will never be this large because there are so many Xmod sites, it doesn't have its own, easy-to-remember domain, and that my members run their RCs more than they are online. I am not trying to compete with other forums. And whats-his-face up there needs to get a tampon. Cry me a river, boy. I figured that since you people come over to OUR sites so often, you wouldn't mind if I came to YOUR site. Oh, and the only reason I don't look in the mirror every five minutes like he does means that I'm not a little girl who obbesses over hygiene like him. and you knowing more than me? Please! You can't even drive, you little ***. I've grown up with cars, REAL cars (Mustangs), so I have the right to say I know more than you, plus your IQ is guaranteed to be lower since you haven't once made a good argument against me. And to the guy who posted above you, I never once accused you of searching through Xmods sites, I was accusing Williams, READ you dumbassed monkey. So, in conclusion, you guys really can't take your own crap back at you. I'm laughing. I'm not gonna come back to this thread, I'd laugh too hard at your stupidity that my sides would burst. *hahahahaahahahahahahha* :p
I think the mirror thing was a figure of speech

again i'm preety sure i know more about cars than you. To me, driving a pickup truck does not count as driving, so you cannot claim that you drive.you little***. and just because your mom dives a mustang v-6 convertable, dosnt mean you grew up around cars.

techno
2005.07.09, 08:33 PM
Boy! If this wasnít a flaming troll post! I guess it donít pay to argue with a troll

But TNB and Williams F1 to let the little troll keep this post going was just wrong!

For an administrator to come on another site to come here and stir up trouble with a member who has nothing to do with this site other than being a member shows a total lack of respect for any of its members and its site owner that is aside from a low level of maturity

Falken GT-R
2005.07.09, 09:01 PM
that car smelled worse the second time we burned it, we lost no money it was donated and the owner started the fire himself. i really dont care how great xmods(there not) are just let the issue drop. why do you care if someone talks bad about xmods did you invent them? its just two groups of rc cars you go back to your group and we'll leave you alone.

BigVxxx
2005.07.09, 09:27 PM
that car smelled worse the second time we burned it, we lost no money it was donated and the owner started the fire himself. i really dont care how great xmods(there not) are just let the issue drop. why do you care if someone talks bad about xmods did you invent them? its just two groups of rc cars you go back to your group and we'll leave you alone.

First, I can't believe you would waste a perfectly good match on an Xmod like that!!!!!!! :D Second, if you've been following this thread, don't believe everybody down South is a complete idiot or redneck :eek:

Typing about Xmods is great.......................you don't waste your breath!

(My fingers hurt a little.)

bda52
2005.07.09, 09:36 PM

SupreSupra, how much have you invested in your Xmod to make it (I'll give you) as good as a stock Mini Z?

Xmod=$50
Li=$50
Body Kit=$13

So we are at $113 already. I have a good feeling that you have invested over $300 to get it to its current state. At R C mart there are some MR-02's at $99.99 and we have not yet included all the other hop-up parts to your total.

And now that I'm through with my point, I need to get that Ferrari body....have any of you gotten one of the paint-it-yourself Kyosho bodies? Do you just paint the main body and then just glue/snap the windows, lights, and emblems on or something?

Taking a look at the unpainted bodies, I have not purchased one yet, that is the way it looks to me.

I know I could make my Xmod a wicked body using that Kyosho Ferrari 360 Modena body. And for a lot less cash then getting the MR-02 readyset. :mad: :D

Well of course. Kind of a stupid statement. A body by itself is cheaper than a readyset. That is the one thing Xmods got right selling the bodies cheaper than an RTC (Ready To Cry...since you just wasted $50 and will need to spend at least $200 more on it to make it fun to run.)

And SupreSupra, why is your forum crying? I mean it, the little icons of faces on the side are crying!!! Do they not want to be associated to Xmods either??

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 10:48 PM
He still CAN beat you? No surprise.

crap...what a great place to make a type-o.....
well anyway....

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 10:58 PM
hahahahaha...
i signed up at http://s11.invisionfree.com/XmodsOnline/index.php?showtopic=192&st=0&#entry1303033

as "suprasupre"....hahahahaha im going in to start havac!

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 11:02 PM
i really liked this one....
http://s11.invisionfree.com/XmodsOnline/index.php?showtopic=196

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 11:06 PM
lmao...
http://s11.invisionfree.com/XmodsOnline/index.php?showtopic=197

solartech
2005.07.09, 11:13 PM
Well Well I missed out on this thread!! Everyone is fighting like ally cats. Its too bad 1/28th scale racing is not like other scales. When you race 1/28th scale there are rules excluding other brands of cars weather it be x-mods or Iwaivers ect. There are rules even regulating what brand hopup parts you can run!!! its rediculous. If this hobby is going to go anywhere it needs to accept other manufacturs products. You don't see peaple fighting over Team associated or Losi products do you?? Actualy they race togeter along with other brands for world titles and national titles, sactintoned by first class governing bodys like IFMAR. you wont see that in this hobby when manufacures cannot coperate. Competion between manufactures is good for the consumer , it lowers prices and forces a better product.

I am not going to knock x-mods or iwaivers because I own them both ,they all have their flaws as do the mini-zs. We need promote 1/28th scale racing and development of this hobbie. Mini-zs and other 1/28th scale cars get very little recognition compaired to larger scale cars. This just might be our own falt! :mad:

TITANIUM
2005.07.09, 11:31 PM
ok, i had some fun...i assume they will go and delete it all soon....

bolter9
2005.07.10, 12:10 AM
Blah Blah Blah...SupreSupra what kind of crap are you posting on this (otherwise) excellent forum?

I think this guy's been spending too much time whackin' one eyed pete, and not enough time actually doing anything worth while.

Who cares if someone doesn't like your damn xmod!! if you like it then swell- move on!

My advice: take a break from the xmod, shut off the PC and go do something that actually matters for a change- then maybe you won't be so vulnerable to people who don't like your toys.

briankstan
2005.07.10, 01:01 AM
I just think that he is mad that he had to spend all that money after he got the x-mod.

I have 3 of them, and they just sit on my shelf since I got my first mini-z. can anyone say E-bay? :D

I don't think the car itself is that bad, the controller and the steering servo really suck. I wish I could get the cars to work with my heilos TX, I would like to see if it would make any difference.

I was really happy with my xmods, up until the point that I got the mini-z. I guess you live and you learn.

anyone ask him if he has every driven a Mini-z? I'm sure alot a people here have driven the xmods.

JMO

Brian

p.s. got one of my xmods out, just for kicks. I tried to drive it on my RCP Track, maybe it would work better if I take out all the turns. :eek:

now I am really happy that I have my Mini-Z's.

will3kgt
2005.07.10, 03:07 AM
I wonder what kind of Lith-Ion batteries SuperSupra is using because every X-mod
I've raced with Lith-Ions I beat, and that was just with a PN speedy practice motor. Oh did I mention I have a Lith-Ion mini-z that I wouldn't even bother racing against your X-crap. Personally, I don't think you'd beat anyone on this site
with your X-brick. I've never lost to an X-mod and doubt that I ever will.

TNB
2005.07.10, 03:58 AM
But TNB and Williams F1 to let the little troll keep this post going was just wrong!
Perhaps so, but it was fun. In the future if some "little troll" goes off on you, I'll make sure to stay out of it though I did read your prior post too. :rolleyes:
SupreSupra :
No one with brains would actually burn an Xmod when you can sell them for CASH
I have 4 ill sell you or trade you for one mini-z :)
I think the mirror thing was a figure of speech.
And it went right over his head. ;)
ok, i had some fun...i assume they will go and delete it all soon....
After racing my Mugen mbX5 tonight, I really needed a laugh and your posts on "that" forum really did it. For that I thank you. :D Actually, the racing was fun and I didn't do bad dispite some "connection lost" problems, but it was long by the time all the classes were run.
Well Well I missed out on this thread!! Everyone is fighting like ally cats.
Come now, the cats didn't do anything. ;)

arch2b
2005.07.10, 09:08 AM
just seeing this thread....

this is not the place to settle scores from other forums (to the author). any more such threads will be closed and/or deleted. repeated offense will earn you a permanent ban.

Mondo
2005.07.10, 03:49 PM
just seeing this thread....

this is not the place to settle scores from other forums (to the author). any more such threads will be closed and/or deleted. repeated offense will earn you a permanent ban.

This guy "SupreSupra" should be banned outright... but remember he's only 15 years old, so take it from where it comes: a kid... hence the childish attitude
I amended his oversized signature to a decent size too..