PDA

View Full Version : Bad Interfearence

dhoyda
2005.07.09, 06:58 PM
ok. I turn on my radio. Turn on my monster....It runs fine, but doesnt go in reverse. When i shut off the radio adn leave the car on, it goes in a HUGE circle backwards. It does it all teh time at my house. IDK why..when I first got it, it didn't but now it does and it is pissing me off. I used channel 1 and 6 crystals from my monster and my MR-02 but they both do it..what is up?

mithuth
2005.07.09, 08:16 PM
ok. I turn on my radio. Turn on my monster....It runs fine, but doesnt go in reverse. When i shut off the radio adn leave the car on, it goes in a HUGE circle backwards. It does it all teh time at my house. IDK why..when I first got it, it didn't but now it does and it is pissing me off. I used channel 1 and 6 crystals from my monster and my MR-02 but they both do it..what is up?

I'd have to say you need to check the TH. Trim on your controller. It sounds to me like it's turned all the way (or at least part way) in the 'F' or 'R' position.

dhoyda
2005.07.09, 08:43 PM
I'd have to say you need to check the TH. Trim on your controller. It sounds to me like it's turned all the way (or at least part way) in the 'F' or 'R' position.

No it isnt that. I just turned it on again and now it works fine..it is weird but now I am off to jump it...ttyl

BigVxxx
2005.07.10, 12:54 AM

27 AM crystals are more prone to interference then FM bands. You my have something in the house or nearby (i.e radio tower) causing problems. Does this happen anywhere else? If so it's probly something else. Check antenna conection to board, and wire itself. Good luck.

dhoyda
2005.07.14, 06:19 PM
Big...I don't know what it was but every since I posted this it has worked fine. I don't know what was wrong but it is fine now. Thanks for the help