PDA

View Full Version : New PN Photos Gallery

crazyracer
2005.07.20, 08:01 PM
GALLERY :
You can upload the pictures all by yourself. You do not need to edit your photos, just upload it and it will re-size your photos automatically. It is easier and does not take long to do it. Guests are allowed to write comments but in mild language. You do not need to be a member in order to upload your photos or add comments.

www.pnracing.com

TNB
2005.07.20, 08:30 PM
I added five track photos to the guest galleries. However, I didn't login nor create a username and password though the title of the guest gallery should give it away. I was wondering though if the username and password is the same as the username and password used to order parts.... Also, can you edit, add or delete photos and comments?

Also, can I submit a photo of Tigger & Bennie instead of myself for the World Cup Final racer list? ;)

TNB
2005.07.21, 05:36 PM
Hey Crazyracer,
It appears that someone had trouble figuring out how to make a gallery on your website since instead of one guest gallery with numerous photos, there are numerous copies of the same photo set up as separate galleries with some of them only having the same single photo.